It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Law By Obama To Jail 500,000 American Citizens Or More For The Crime Of Opposing Their Governmen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Now we know when those dreaded FEMA camps will be operational. Very soon by look of things!!

New Law By Obama To Jail 500,000 American Citizens Or More For The Crime Of Opposing Their Government

Foreign Ministry reports circulating in the Kremlin today are warning that an already explosive situation in the United States is about to get a whole lot worse as a new law put forth by President Obama is said capable of seeing up to 500,000 American citizens jailed for the crime of opposing their government.

Until we overthrow Obama and the New World Order we are all doomed!!
edit on 20/11/2011 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Sparking the concern of Russian diplomats over the growing totalitarian bent of the Obama government is the planned reintroduction of what these reports call one of the most draconian laws ever introduced in a free society that is titled “The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act”.

yeeeeey for Obama's change!

Obama who became the first American President to name his own citizens as a threat to his Nations security.

yes we can! (jail our own citizens)

Obama’s top counter-terrorism advisor, John Brennan, in speaking to reporters about this new “strategy” says it makes the problem of home-grown terrorists a top priority because an increasing number of individuals in the US have become “captivated by extremist ideology or causes.”

america you better wake up, your country is going down the drain fast..

oh gosh..
where are the Lee Harvey Oswald's when you need them

edit on 20-11-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Sorry to piss on your parade but, Sorcha Faal

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Cheers.

sorry to piss on your parade.

but the bill is very real.

HR 1955

link   
It cant be true. The prisons and jails we have now are WAY OVERCROWDED as we speak. Wow, a fake president threatining ME about opposing him? TRY IT BARRY SORRENTO! TRY IT!
Good luck

link   

Cheers.

I almost didn't catch that

link   
New Obama Law Warned Will Jail 500,000 Americans

By: Sorcha Faal

Another Fail story.

Original Sorcha Fail Story from May 2010
edit on 20-11-2011 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2011 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

link   

Cheers.

Not that I have any doubt because it sounds like something Sorcha Faal would come up with....

But I do have to ask how you came to know this and if you could provide a link?

edit on 20-11-2011 by jerryznv because: sp....

link   

Cheers.

LMAO!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why is the Kremlin so unreliable?

link   
I think the Bush family had chips implanted in a large number of people's heads.

Everytime I see a thread like this put out.

Stop huffing the fumes those right wing talk show hosts put out, before you brain gets completely eaten up.

Maybe it is part of Obama's jobs program, jobs to build prisons.

link   

I was ready for a good propaganda laugh but... I don't think anyone is going to be laughing at this www.govtrack.us...

Lets hope it's not true.
edit on 20-11-2011 by douglas82391 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Yes, I am aware of the bill. But Sorcha has their own way of adding a twist to real stories. The original article is from 2010. I can find it for you if you want. This is just a re-hash. I meant no disrespect or offense.

Someone else posted this earlier this week and it got thrown in the hoax bin.

Cheers.

link   
The source of this story.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

May 28, 2010

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

link   

Cheers.

You jumped too soon. You killed the messenger without bothering to combat the message.

This article is slightly out of context however, because the bill linked is dated 2007. It does deserve to be brought up again.

HR 1955 official source

We have discussed this and related bills in length here at ATS so looking around you can find tons of topics on it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If a Country like Russia is opposed to this, that would make me sit up and take notice. This is HR 1955 dated Oct. Oct. 2007.

www.govtrack.us...

HR 1955 RFS 110th CONGRESS 1st Session H. R. 1955 IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES October 24, 2007 Received; read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs AN ACT To prevent homegrown terrorism, and for other purposes. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE. This Act may be cited as the `Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007'. SEC. 2. PREVENTION OF VIOLENT RADICALIZATION AND HOMEGROWN TERRORISM. (a) In General- Title VIII of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 361 et seq.) is amended by adding at the end the following new subtitle: Subtitle J--Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism SEC. 899A. DEFINITIONS. For purposes of this subtitle: (1) COMMISSION- The term `Commission' means the National Commission on the Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism established under section 899C. (2) VIOLENT RADICALIZATION- The term `violent radicalization' means the process of adopting or promoting an extremist belief system for the purpose of facilitating ideologically based violence to advance political, religious, or social change. (3) HOMEGROWN TERRORISM- The term `homegrown terrorism' means the use, planned use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual born, raised, or based and operating primarily within the United States or any possession of the United States to intimidate or coerce the United States government, the civilian population of the United States, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives. (4) IDEOLOGICALLY BASED VIOLENCE- The term `ideologically based violence' means the use, planned use, or threatened use of force or violence by a group or individual to promote the group or individual's political, religious, or social beliefs.

I like this part:

(a) In General- The Department of Homeland Security's efforts to prevent ideologically based violence and homegrown terrorism as described herein shall not violate the constitutional rights, civil rights, or civil liberties of United States citizens or lawful permanent residents.

What happened here? Everything in this paragraph has proven to be false.

edit on 20-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
The source of this story.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

May 28, 2010

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Again you shot the messenger and this is improper debunking technique.

Please address the claims made and debunk them properly, because this is how logical debate operates.

Show everyone exactly which part of this is a hoax, and then you may have succeeded.

link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Cheers.

Not that I have any doubt because it sounds like something Sorcha Faal would come up with....

But I do have to ask how you came to know this and if you could provide a link?

edit on 20-11-2011 by jerryznv because: sp....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I thought this would be another fear mongering piece of misinformation... turns out it's not.. this phrasing is worth worrying about

"(3) HOMEGROWN TERRORISM- The term `homegrown terrorism' means the use, planned use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual born, raised, or based and operating primarily within the United States or any possession of the United States to intimidate or coerce the United States government, the civilian population of the United States, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

They are deeming just the act of "intimidation" and retaliation against a broken system as Terrorism.... wtf?!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

As an example of those American’s Obama will be targeting, Giraldi further writes that The Simon Wiesenthal Center, in testifying before the US Congress in support of this new law, swore that an organization called “Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth” was an example of a homegrown terrorist organization, leading one Russian diplomat in this report to state “If 1,200 of America’s top architectural and engineering professionals are deemed terrorists simply because they question their governments propaganda than truly no one is safe in the United States anymore”.

Notice he said "their government's propaganda..."

Good to know the Russians think 9/11 was propaganda too.

So tell me, who determines which Americans are terrorists because of this law. The article makes a point to call attention to this fact, that "terrorism" or "extremists" are not defined, and the definition will be left up to the committee members.

Now that's real smart, that is.

But typical. Typically Nazi.

The only extremists are in Washington, DC. And they need to hang for their radicalism. Killing kids. Spreading Depleted Uranium like the plague. Regime changing. World policing. Elitist arrogance that responds to serious protests with beatings, shootings, and arrests. Is there no end to the madness? Yes. There is. It's called the second American revolution. Only solution left. Cause the people have tried everything else, and they are just NOT LISTENING.

EDIT: Oh no. Not sorcha. You didn't. That's IT. Any more posted Sorcha articles, and immediate ban. Only sane policy left. You knew it was Sorcha and you posted it anyway. Do us all a favor and take a hike back to GLP.

edit on Sun Nov 20th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join