It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need help with my predictive abilities. Help Please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I Need help with my predictive abilities.

I am not a psychic but since childhood I have been able to predict thing before they happen. It started as simple as me predicting a close family member falling sick or who will win the school soccer game.

I never paid much attention to it as I could only predict little things. With time the ability to predict bigger events grew but at the same time I encountered a paradox the predictions were taking a longer time to come true and any prediction that I did for myself or close family members will fail miserably.

Also my predictions were based more on my dreams than close observation of events. However the dreams were vague and I could never connect the dots.

This again changed in 2004 from early November 2004, I regularly started having dreams about trouble at my job when In fact I was just given a promotion, Financial trouble and I also kept seeing large amount of water rushing in towards land.

Slowly they all came true, December 2004 tsunami, got laid off in April 2005 and consequent financial trouble for next 5-6 months.

Then again from mid 2007 to early 2008 I started having dreams of me suffering from a catastrophic sickness, it did happen by November 2008.

As you see the pattern there was a huge time gap between my dreams and the even actually happening. I'll soon forget about my dream and will recall it only when the even had actually occurred.

Then in 2010 February - March I started having dreams about my health getting better and me starting to work again at the same time I again saw a huge body of water rushing in over and. By September 2011 all these events came true (March 2011 earthquake)

so here I am seeking answers and guidance on how to channelize my energy towards positive things and what should I do to better interpret my dreams????????
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
Mods please move the thread if this is not the right forum.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Inbox me the UK lotto results for Wednesday please

I'd really appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If you can come up with the winning numbers for mega millions or super lotto for the coming week I would greatly appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lordvader

It is nice to see others like to connect the dots. What I found to be useful is to write down my dreams in detail, and the date I had them. When you remember the dream go back to where you wrote it down and re-read what you wrote. Without fail everytime I have this experience and I go back to that particular dream, there is something that will strike a cord, I make the connection, and I am off again on the new information I acquired. It can be most frustrating when you have the feeling of knowing, but you have no idea what it is you know.

PLPL

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What I've found is that dreams/vision/predictions are responses to what you have on your mind. Kind of like a question and answer session. For instance you ask "What are the Wednesday lotto numbers in the UK?" and you dream (or whatever) 1, 5, 8, 9, 25. So if you are wondering about your job, you see things about your job. And it is designed to your knowledge or at least something that you can figure out or know someone who can. It's rare when it's totally random unless you happen to be thinking of that job promotion on March 5 and there happens to be a big earthquake that makes the news on March 5. And that's the other thing it is tied to your life. If you found out about the earthquake (like in the news) than you can dream about it too.
I've also found that the more time between the prediction and the event means either 1) you're busy at the time that the event happens--for example, you are at work when your loved one gets sick and the dream is giving you a sort of heads up or telling you this is something that needs to be taken care of ASAP because you aren't going to be there when it does happen or 2) you needed the extra time to figure out what the dream meant like when you wake up and you think "What was that all about?"

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for,

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I do realize that the subconscious mind can see patterns and predict things o give warning signs in form of dreams and maybe that's the cause. The most frustrating aspect is the vagueness of the dreams itself. After my dreams I do spend quite a lot of time to figure what the warning is about but fail to come with an answer its only after the event it all comes back and the feeling is like " Damn it, I was warned".

Thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It is all in your mind, you may be very sensitive to changes around you or even have a good sense of empathy or to mirror what others are thinking, if my also work all subconsciously and be expressed in dreams as your day to day life is processed...

I do not believe in prophets but I recognize the freedom of others to think or believe in whatever they like just as they do not attempt to pass along what I see as delusion as facts without at least good statistical base.

There are also people that would pay a reward for any proof of psychic powers.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My advice. Document, document, document. Don't try to use this gift to predict the future. We see extreme failures on here all the time. However you could use the dreams to guide you in making wiser decisions. It might be a gift for you to use, or it might be coincedence. So document, document document and make your own conclusions.

Good Luck

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

OHH..............I hate that when it happens.
I HATE IT!!!
That is why I write everything down.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Reaching the Alpha brain state has been found to increase Psi abilities.
You can order things online to assist you in this quest - or - meditate to a restful state.
Electromagnetic fields can disrupt abilities - so - investigate your sleeping area and remove disruptive devices - like don't sleep next to a clock. Setting intention can produce interesting effects. Ask you might recieve.
So relax, set intention - and go . . .

new topics

top topics

join