It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Come From Love

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

love is everything for u, as helpless awareness why would u b interested to exist ?

but of course love is nothing to objective reasons, there cant b love without hate that is why love is exclusively after all is, where u r strictly alone free outside of all right, alright

like i clearly said, u jump to the end while u never start

that is why u dont know the start being always ahead and the end an illusion

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by arpgme
we are talking about the theory that everything comes from love and whether or not you agree, and why.

where did u talk about that? u never made a sentence that would explain or mean how love could b a theory not even what love is

and of course i disagree, with all satanism end it proves that all is essentially not about love, when satanism is essentially what exclusively exist from hate

I said all things come from love, and then I said what do you think. My theory was that all things can be related to love, I even said that hate doesn't exist, it is just a lack of love. I used a few words to test my theory.

In what way does Satanism come from hate? Why do you see it as hate? What is Satanism? What form of Satanism are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

satanism is what prove that u can b totally free while negative one, it is what objectively confirm the total separation between truth and one

truth is the positive reason so only through truth existence is right, when all are meaning truth result to exist through as absolute freedom fact exist then it leads to satan one only

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Satanism is what proves that you can be free while being negative? Ok... what do you mean "negative"? And what does this have to do with it coming from hate? Even if it did come from hate, that is still relating to love because hate doesn't exist, it is just the absence of love.

It's very difficult to read your post, can you please fully type out your words and speak more clearly? No offense but it's really difficult to understand.
edit on 20-11-2011 by arpgme because: More emphasis

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

they are not difficult only bc u want them to give u smthg, what u never accept my post as they are is to ur problem not mine

hate is a tool for powers over objective existence that satanism is professional absolutely of

u r such nerd, that u mean hate as love, which confirm the point of love being nothing that matter really

as the way u r using love others use hate

while ones that use love concept end up with nothing at all since love doesnt exist, so truth of using nothing become clear

but who use hate end up with themselves existence powers over a lot of things and others

think for urself a bit if u really mean smthg

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

what matter is power, but what is objective matter, so objective is power fact

that is why evil one is what mean being powerful over objective facts, while it became the definition of one concept as powerful will able to force objective realities to its wills

while also the word objective became of evil conception to itself oness means, as if one object is to end objective freedom, so objective of ones is to control all what exist

im again here proving how all words are to evil lies, concepts of what exist are exclusively of honest perspective upon selves existence

what respect objective value as what matter reason, is first what confirm matters being to objective facts and not to its own self value in confirming it

which again prove how love doesnt matter

while what mean being powerful through forcing objective facts to its position above it, is what matter that kills matters realities in replacing it

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I can barely understand your posts, but I'm trying...

Are you saying that people use the words "hate" and "love" interchangeably? I don't think so...

Are you saying that love doesn't exist and therefore it doesn't mean anything? Obviously, this isn't true, it has a definition and I'm sure others on here agree that love does in fact, exist.

Power has nothing to do with what we are talking about...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

u r total mythomane, how power has nothing to do with all things source ? all things is what matter, what matter is power, the constancy of matters is a reason of matters multiplications while it cant b but through being more its reason matters, which increase what matter freedom but also what matter powers independant fact, when freedom by itself is power too by itself constancy fact multiplications

i didnt say that love do not exist, but i explained how love doesnt matter so it cant b the reason of anything

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by arpgme

u r total mythomane, how power has nothing to do with all things source ? all things is what matter, what matter is power, the constancy of matters is a reason of matters multiplications while it cant b but through being more its reason matters, which increase what matter freedom but also what matter powers independant fact, when freedom by itself is power too by itself constancy fact multiplications

i didnt say that love do not exist, but i explained how love doesnt matter so it cant b the reason of anything

Just because people search for power, that does not mean that it is the root of all thigns.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

on the contrary u r proving power being everything, where did i mention power through people, that is urself reaction to confirm it alone

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

the issue is to separate freedom power from objective power right

who accept objective power being to objective truth then logically objective truth will accept his freedom being powerful on himself too

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is one of the most straight forward and true threads I have read on ATS, u are right love is everything, even hate.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IKnowTheTruth13

what did he says exactly in this thread, if u mean that my love and hate matter then u r completely moron that insist on denying what he knows of me being used now only to kill everything

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

actually while killing all matters, just a random abuse entertainment for ignorance that save powerful freedom out of all

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If all things come from love, where does love come from? And if love simply comes from its opposite, where do these opposites come from? Questions, questions...

edit on 20-11-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by arpgme

If all things come from love, where does love come from? And if love simply comes from its opposite, where do these opposites come from? Questions, questions...

edit on 20-11-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

The human mind thinks too much with the brain instead of with the heart. If people could feel their way through these things, they'll know how vital and eternal the forces of emotion really are.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well, that is a very evasive answer...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

of course all he is advocating is lies

emotions are crap, tell me about it
and who love to value what another is forcing it to b should never b given the right to think nor to use words like reality nor being

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by arpgme

Well, that is a very evasive answer...

All I'm saying is that it's a never ending process. It can go on forever and forever. Saying where does love come from is sort of like saying where does existence come from, it is a question unable to be answered.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

o so u say being love while not able to say a word about ur drives there nor to see any of its base, while u seem conscious enough to talk about anything freely as having no relation to at all

show us ur love in words mister

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join