It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Come From Love

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Love is accepting things as they are and appreciating it anyway...

Happiness is loving your life
Appreciation is loving something
Care is loving someone
Peace is finding a way to love a situation

Even negative things:

Hate is just a lack of love
Lust is a love of a physical body
Greed is a great love of a physical things
Selfishness is a great love of the self

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
interesting... sometimes i am afraid they all come from fear. fear of being alone, fear of being dead, fear of living, fear of losing...etc...

maybe it could be either? some seem to operate more in fear than in love.

hmmm.... maybe that is the whole important point... that choice.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
interesting... sometimes i am afraid they all come from fear. fear of being alone, fear of being dead, fear of living, fear of losing...etc...

But fear is from a lack of love. Why live life that way. People should be living their life with their passion - their love.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

But fear is from a lack of love. Why live life that way. People should be living their life with their passion - their love.

hmm... I'd say... control maybe?

not sure, but it seems some make decisions not out of respect for others but maybe out of respect for something entirely different.... casting twisted perception onto things. Discriminating love. Loving only what you know or choose to accept.

I think maybe it comes from the inability for the mind to process certain things because it is like a shadow, distortion, a stain of the mind that must be scrubbed away. Something is getting in the way of seeing the whole.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
some people love being miserable

some people love smoking cigarettes
some people love stealing... etc...etc

is this also love ?

are you not mixing up the word love with addition/passion/fixation

In order to love "rightly" would it be fair to say
that you first need to understand what love is not

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Then there is (true evil)... there are many people who disguise themselves as good people...but they are not...they have hidden agendas...and it is their pleasure to deceive (the really good people) and try to destroy them. An example in history....(Ted Bundy).....true evil does not come from love.

Evil is another part of life on this Earth...and (the good people) need to be awake and aware...so they won't be deceived.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep

is this also love ?

I think to love stealing is love being excited and getting free stuff, but some people love more important things... like being fair- which would incline you to not steal.

I don't know anyone who loves being miserable until the endorphins kick in but some people will let more things bother them because they see just how crappy their fellow human kind can be.

Lot's of people love to smoke cigarettes, maybe that is just to replace all the other things they could be doing with their lives if life was more ideal to them. life is not ideal to a lot of people and they are uncertain how to change it, but taking a smoke break only take a couple of minutes. it certainly doesn't reset the whole system (wish it could) but it does reset some of your responses to it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep

is this also love ?

No, I'm not mixing up words. Some people do not love other people, but they love to kill and steal.

Originally posted by caladonea
Then there is (true evil)... there are many people who disguise themselves as good people...but they are not...they have hidden agendas...and it is their pleasure to deceive (the really good people) and try to destroy them. An example in history....(Ted Bundy).....true evil does not come from love.

Evil is another part of life on this Earth...and (the good people) need to be awake and aware...so they won't be deceived.

Good and evil can become tricking because everyone has different morals and then you'd have to define what makes something good or evil.

But we aren't talking about morality here, we are talking about love.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The title of your thread is ..."All Things Come From Love".....my point is....all things do not come from love.....evil for instance.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

and what of unconditional love
love that is with out judgement

a love that simple loves no matter what
a love that has the ability to love even the ugliest of the ugliest amongst us ...
such as a rapist or murder...

would you say that in order to love another in such an unconditional way
that first you would have to understand the concepts of what is good and what is evil.
and then maybe look beyond this judgement.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

The title of your thread is ..."All Things Come From Love".....my point is....all things do not come from love.....evil for instance.

But good and evil is just a perspective, people find different things evil and some people don't believe in good and evil at all.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

hope u can understand to admit my reply here being true

u r confusing four different things for one that then become evil since it reject the true values of what exist by not recognizing their quality of existence, so stepping on true present while using it for fake presence enforced

it would take a lot of papers to say each thing correlation with everything but i only mean here the point

bc u stick in one justification will and mean, then while u do it for easy way u end up with nothing at all but evil nothing that reject truth

four things bc there is no such thing as one, one is truth concept only for what truth is never one but always absolute superiority, so always ahead and impossible to reach a present reality of so more impossible to be above it in order to state it as one

so no one then multiple interactions as a reason of one concept for everything and anything

four things bc it started with two, u as absolutely out of all and all absolutely objective out of u

it becomes four bc we have then

u in positive relation with all out of u
all out of u in positive relation with u

u alone sense despite the present all
all alone sense despite the present u

what u call love is in two facts realities of those four

and u alone sense despite the present all

bc all alone sense despite the present u cant b seen nor least perceived by anyone
and u in positive relation with all out of u cant b objective fact confirmed since impossible to b above all

for all out of u in positive relation with u, this is the principal reference use to justify love in life

it is the sense of everyone to appreciate the positive relation with superior power pleasing ur sense of existing

the issue here that was revealed in the world and meant too being evil leading to satanism end

is when ur love to superior objective power given to ur existence has no relation to ur true existence

then u become existing from what u appreciate of those powers as smthg completely else, which end u as else to them where u would kill the superior since no true relation with

the second point of love justification in life,

u alone sense despite the present all,

here it is about the appreciation of being an active free one out of all as through constant free appreciation u would know about urself to do

here the issue reside on what everyone seem to reject all for the sake of what it loves to do alone, or enjoy using all as inferior so it could do what it loves objectively released from all
so the issue is the evil end, where all which represent truth rights and superiority concept are objectively dealt with in positive individual terms as inferiors or nothing or negative objective existence, which become evil since impossible

what could possibly b right of that love sense to justify, is to accept ur love to do in relative terms to u out despite of all that u would still recognize existing, smthg different then what all do or enjoy doing without rejecting their rights to mean the same for them and of while u would b really alone giving energy to an objective realization mean of ur positive free sense that u alone do of being

i know how what i say here could sound absurd or too abstract or too idealist or too moralist or nonsense, but it is the opposite to all that as it is the only fact always repeatitly done by what all know

it is simply that u reject normal ways bc u mean taking for granted what is always in order to b of absolute life possessions for an individual free sense as meaning freedom only from having no relation with always

u refuse that always is free too and actually the only right freedom in order to think ur free appreciation sense, u keep subjectively meaning always as only objective allowing u to b free and never accept that what is objective is free before u

what i said is normal from what actually true love is nothing of what i said at all

true love is what all positive relation to u is actually the truth loving u being true one, so realities freedom that coincide to empower ur true life
and true love is what u alone despite of all would love truth from enjoying giving life to objective superior perspective existing facts

so true love is truth loving realizing individual freedom absolutely positive livings constancies and individual loves truly being positive in giving to objective superiority concept its own existence reasons by creating themselves as positive constant reality of that perspective

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by arpgme

hope u can understand to admit my reply here being true

u r confusing four different things for one that then become evil since it reject the true values of what exist by not r

four things bc it started with two, u as absolutely out of all and all absolutely objective out of u

it becomes four bc we have then

u in positive relation with all out of u

u alone sense despite the present all
all alone sense despite the present u

what u call love is in two facts realities of those four

and u alone sense despite the present all

bc all alone sense despite the present u cant b seen nor least perceived by anyone
and u in positive relation with all out of u cant b objective fact confirmed since impossible to b above all

for all out of u in positive relation with u, this is the principal reference use to justify love in life

it is the sense of everyone to appreciate the positive relation with superior power pleasing ur sense of existing

the issue here that was revealed in the world and meant too being evil leading to satanism end

is when ur love to superior objective power given to ur existence has no relation to ur true existence

then u become existing from what u appreciate of those powers as smthg completely else, which end u as else to them where u would kill the superior since no true relation with

the second point of love justification in life,

u alone sense despite the present all,

here it is about the appreciation of being an active free one out of all as through constant free appreciation u would know about urself to do

here the issue reside on what everyone seem to reject all for the sake of what it loves to do alone, or enjoy using all as inferior so it could do what it loves objectively released from all
so the issue is the evil end, where all which represent truth rights and superiority concept are objectively dealt with in positive individual terms as inferiors or nothing or negative objective existence, which become evil since impossible

what could possibly b right of that love sense to justify, is to accept ur love to do in relative terms to u out despite of all that u would still recognize existing, smthg different then what all do or enjoy doing without rejecting their rights to mean the same for them and of while u would b really alone giving energy to an objective realization mean of ur positive free sense that u alone do of being

i know how what i say here could sound absurd or too abstract or too idealist or too moralist or nonsense, but it is the opposite to all that as it is the only fact always repeatitly done by what all know

it is simply that u reject normal ways bc u mean taking for granted what is always in order to b of absolute life possessions for an individual free sense as meaning freedom only from having no relation with always

u refuse that always is free too and actually the only right freedom in order to think ur free appreciation sense, u keep subjectively meaning always as only objective allowing u to b free and never accept that what is objective is free before u

what i said is normal from what actually true love is nothing of what i said at all

true love is what all positive relation to u is actually the truth loving u being true one, so realities freedom that coincide to empower ur true life
and true love is what u alone despite of all would love truth from enjoying giving life to objective superior perspective existing facts

so true love is truth loving realizing individual freedom absolutely positive livings constancies and individual loves truly being positive in giving to objective superiority concept its own existence reasons by creating themselves as positive constant reality of that perspective

I want to understand this, really I do.

I feel there is much lost in the meaning here and I cannot piece it together.

if that is the way you talk- then that is the way you talk, so could you maybe paraphrase it in a second post- summarize it?
that way even though it might be hard to understand, it will be smaller and less of an undertaking to put together... then if a small piece of it could be understood, then maybe we can look back at the rest of it and figure it out.

At least, could you edit it and replace words you did not mean to use for words that you DID mean to use. For example, replacing "becomes" with "because" is something i do in writing and must go back and edit because it can really misconstrue the entire meaning of a post. I know my own writing is not perfect but i had to stop half way in the middle of this because i was seriously not getting any of it. i know there are "four things" and still have no idea what those four things are supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
you also use the term "loves" which a verb... but I think in multiple instances you have used "loves" as a plural noun.

I'm not saying it cannot be a plural noun... why not?... but surely you must understand how confusing that is to read, because most will take it as a verb. This completely misconstrues sentence structure.
edit on 19-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
speaking of four things, people have been mentioning four corners of the earth and I have been having some thoughts on this while not trying to confine it within such restrictive terms as "the 4 corners of the earth"...especially since the earth is round to begin with.

you really can't extract a "fundamental" from "4 corners of the earth" because that would be a complete contradiction of terms.... but as a CONCEPT, it is interesting.... but not to derail the thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's kinda like when bruce dickenson said "there are 12 commandments"... and my stepfather is like "UH...No... there are TEN commandments...what are you talking about"...so does he just assume bruce dickinson is some kind of moron or can he tell that he was driving at some ironic? i don't know because the conversation didn't go much further than that and i'm not even going to bother with the reasons why... it's not important.

but that's the whole point, it's supposed to make you question it because there are only ten commandments in the old testament and anyone who knows that should be wondering what the hell bruce dickinson is talking about rather thatn assuming he's being a moron or has had too much Guinness.

Now read john for two more very important commandments that are not contrary to the thread title because they concern love... love for one another and love for the truth above all.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
All comes from the collective set that is the flight path that represents where the ONE infinitesimal singularity IS as it is engaged in infinite rate and angle kinetic. Where that same singularity IS NOT as a collective of that same flight path, upholds the generated dimension of absolute non-existence. The later is the goal of Omnipresence to be true to the definition of existing even inside of non-existence, thus truely omnipresent, and to occupy that dimension. This is the region our Universe occupies. Through symbiotic Union (communion) with us, Omniscience can possess absolute non-existence. Thus be a complete Infinite Being true to the definitions asserted upon Itself.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
All comes from the collective set that is the flight path that represents where the ONE infinitesimal singularity IS as it is engaged in infinite rate and angle kinetic. Where that same singularity IS NOT as a collective of that same flight path, upholds the generated dimension of absolute non-existence. The later is the goal of Omnipresence to be true to the definition of existing even inside of non-existence, thus truely omnipresent, and to occupy that dimension. This is the region our Universe occupies. Through symbiotic Union (communion) with us, Omniscience can possess absolute non-existence. Thus be a complete Infinite Being true to the definitions asserted upon Itself.

ok... I sort of understood that but the end... the symbiosis- I am taking it that we are just kind of in the middle seeing both sides... or are you saying that this Omniscience will... at some point in time which is that part I absolutely cannot wrap my head around will absolutely possess non-existence?

...that isn't possible although it does seem like that is exactly what it is trying to do.

Great.

I can see I am going to be thinking about this for a while.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I have no idea what you are talking about. You are talking about "truth", "evil", and "realities". This is sort of off topic. We aren't talking about this, we are talking about the theory that everything comes from love and whether or not you agree, and why.

reply to post by tkwasny

This has nothing to do with my original post. We are discussing a theory here of whether or not all things come from love and why or not you agree. You totally ignored the post and put your own things here. It's like ignoring a theory and throwing in another one without every explaining why the first one is false. Please stay on topic.

We aren't discussing the nature of reality, truth, or morality, we are discussing the theory of love being at the basis of all things.

Do you agree that all things come from love? Why or not?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
we are talking about the theory that everything comes from love and whether or not you agree, and why.

where did u talk about that? u never made a sentence that would explain or mean how love could b a theory not even what love is

and of course i disagree, with all satanism end it proves that all is essentially not about love, when satanism is essentially what exclusively exist from hate

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join