It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Lady (Laura Bush) to be murdered Sept-Oct

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
bible-codes.org... (the mene tekel code)

im not sure how legitimate all those codes from the other link are. Some of them seem pretty good though. Others have a bunch of sporadic word jumps all linked together..

It stands to reason that any bible code would have reference to the actual verse in the bible it overlaps.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well we have only a few days left to go before October shifts into the latter part of the month, nothing has happened yet, and I am betting that nothing happens at all. When nothing does happen by the end of Mid-October I will be happy to provide you with the score which is currently:

Bible Codes Prophecy =0
SouthBeachpsychic = 0
Literal minded people who don't believe in these things = 1

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
hmm..
I've had a recurrent dream lately about someone in the political world - either a candidate or running mate dying. Nothing about how or anything, though.

Read something a couple days ago about sitting presidents dying every 20 years. Does that a ring a bell for anyone?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I hope neither comes true. I wouldnt want to see Laura killed. And I wouldnt want George another 4 years either.

I've heard you can come up with just about anything in those codes.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wait, it says George Bush will be reelected fear/horror/terror

hmmm, maybe there's something to this. I hope Laura isnt killed, though. She's a nice lady who didnt marry well.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, the "prediction period" is 2/3 over. I predict (as I've said before) it won't happen. The Bible Codes are bogus.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I don't know a lot a the Bible Codes, but it seems to me that you could pick out some sort of crytogram in about any publication, from Playboy to the New York Times.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
bush being relected - I hope not
but her dying I doubt that will happen, and if it does lets start hearing more on bible codes more often.

[edit on 11-10-2004 by ForgottenXeno]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I guess being married to the President of the US now constitutes "not marrying well".

Both GW and Laura seem to love each other very much...John and Terry?.....doubtful.

But at least John Kerry "married well' eh?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The other day someone posted the world will end tommorrow. That was about a month ago. Then another person posted about 2 weeks ago or so about this asteroid hitting earth. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE BANNED. Anyone can go create a web site and say here; this is what is goign to happen and here is the Link that proves it.Yawdie Yawdie Yawdie .... Rediculous. ...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
is there any program on the internet that lets people run names through the "bible code program" to see if certain things show up??

Kind Regards,
melissa

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
WHy would the russians want to shoot a missile at the US in the next couple days/weeks. It doesn't make sense!

But I'll tell you this much: If she did get killed, Bush would win the election from all of the sympathy voters.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by jupiter869]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So now that we are in Mid October, does that mean that Laura Bush is off the hook?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If I made about 10 web sites about something that all ran together ... and posted one message on this board here people would go nuts huh ? Just a question ... B/c it kinda applies to this post ... Or even better yet just put on the Keywords in the HTML coding so they get brought up when looking for anything. I bet then it woudl end up in here anyway. People are gullable is maybe what I am trying to get at ... ...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
OMG,
I just saw Laura talking to The Undertaker on CNN (Larry).
Not a good sign...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah right. And the terrorists picked 9/11 because 911 is our emergency telephone number...and they picked 3/11 because it's a certain number of days after 9/11...and if you deposit $9.11 into your bank account on 9/11, the money will be automatically forwarded to terrorists...and (insert wacky effort to manipulate data obtained after the fact to 'predict the future'...

OOOOOOOHHHHHH. Spooky!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi,

I have seen enough from the Bible Codes to believe that there is, in fact, information about the future encoded in the Torah by God (Yhwh) 3000 years ago. I think God put it in there to show that He is the "Ancient of Days" as another testimony to who He is.

I think we have stumbled on to some of the associations in the past 10 years, but we don't have any official key yet. We are getting only a first
level set of associations of names that appear together so far. They are far more accurate in this framework when looking at recent past events, but it really takes the full key to the code to be able to say that the word associations in a given text predict the future. For example, the year 2000 codes had both Gore and Bush near the word President. You have to know the full construction of the code to know exactly what it would say about who wins for certain. We are looking at only the tip of the iceberg in the codes. I think there is layer upon layer of history encoded in the torah in incredible detail.

As for finding codes in other books, you may get lucky finding one or two in another major tome, but none like the concentration found in the Torah. There is also a devil who knows about the code God put in the Bible. With that in mind, the best way to delude the public about the validity of the Bible is to help other authors create books that have other examples so people can point to these and discount the encoding. Again, no other writings have the concentration of codes that the Torah has.

God intended us to be able to look back at recent events and tell that He had in fact inspired His word in the Bible. He did not intend us to fully decode it for the future so we don't have and likely will not figure out the full key --- ever.

God put the codes in as a testimony to the last days people that He, in fact, is the Ancient of Days, the Potentate of Time, but that we must trust Him for our futures, for our eternity.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi Menagerie:

The biggest problem of thinking that there is a "bible code" in the so-called Old Testament and the so-called New Testament canons of "Bible scripture" is the actual Texts of these books themselves.

In a word: none of the "original text versions" match each other very closely from which one may derive any kind of coherent coding system. The systems that ARE in place don't match each other either (i.e. the dates of the length of years wandering in the wilderness, or the spaces of years between Abraham and Moses, and between Moses and Solomon, or between Solomon and the Exile and between the Exile and the Macaabbean Revolt etc. are all different in the various text families.)

And BOTH the Old and New Testaments come in several families of manuscript groupings/hand copies which DO NOT MATCH EACH OTHER.

For example, it was a shock to the Rabbis and to the Vatican (who quickly moved to monopolise access to them) to find out that the Dead Sea Scrolls showed so many textual variations with the once "sacred" text which they use (the socalled Leningrad Codex from around 890 AD from Russia, which is the socalled Masoretic Text of the Hebrew Scriptures with one set of vowells added).

Even the proto-Masoretic Great Isaiah Scroll (the closest thing to our present book) had another version lying right next to it in another cave which DID NOT MATCH OUR VERSION by about 25% of the time !!

The Dead Sea Scrolls as a whole, when it copied out "biblical books" we know today showed examples of copies of a proto-Masoretic version family of Hebrew MSS sitting happily along side variation texts, e.g. the Hebrew underlay Vorlage to the older Greek version of the OT-LXX (the Septuaginta or LXX around 430 BC) which was itself sitting right next to a third Palestinian version of the Torah known as the Samaritan Pentateuch---all of these different text familes differ from each other by about 25% on average---so which one is the inspired one by YHWH the clan god of Israel?

By definition, they all can't be right, sinfe they contradict each other so much !!

So...in other words, there is not ONE SINGLE text to say: this one contains a SECRET CODE that YHWH the clan god of the Israelites stuck in there (the same clam god who hates pork, and the wearing of cotton and linen together, and all those nasty Jebusites and who wants ALL the Amalekites genocided...that one).

The New Testament text problem is actally even worse, with literally hundreds of contradictory Greek manuscripts and very well attested and old quotations by various Bishops (e.g. Clement of Rome) prior to the year 200 AD which UNFORTUNTALEY DO NOT MATCH anything known to be in our familiar New Testament today...

Also there is the problem of CANON (which EXACT texts got voted in as canonical or "authoritative").

The words placed into the mouth of "Iesous" (R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean seditionist who was crucified during the reign of the Emperor Tiberius in c. AD 36) in the Gospels, for example, seem to paraphrase- re-quote (in Greek!) from one of many Aramaic Targums of the Old Testament---addiing yet another difficulty in ascertaining a CODED TEXT of the word of YHWH...rather than from the text of the MT that Rabbis would recognise today....

And of course he often quotes snippets in his teaching from Jewish Scrolls that are NOT in the Old Testament canon anymore, like the book of Jubilees or the Books of Henoch the Righteous, or the Wisdom of Ben Sirach, or the Testaments of the 12 Patriarchs (e.g. in John chapter 4 "The Salvation of Israel shall come from the Judaeans..." from the Testament of Naphtali 13:9) all of which were found in the Dead Sea Scroll Llibrary.

So maybe we should look for "Bible" codes in the books which "Iesous" actually considered to be THE BIBLE back in his day (the actual books of which which was actually not voted upon by the Rebbes at Jamnia until AD 90----a full 20 years AFTER Israel was destroyed in AD 70 and a full 55 years after R. Yehoshua was crucified !)

Notice (for example) how the Book of Jude quotes I Henoch chapter 1:17-20 in Jude 1:14 as scripture? He does the same thing with the Assumption of Moses a few verses later....yet these books are NOT in the New Testament canon of Scripture....

These are the kinds of REAL difficulties one comes across when one has to ascertain a "SINGLE bible text" from which one may obtain BIBLE CODES, which one would have to do, by definition, in order for the CODE to work...

Clear as mud? Well, think about these things anyway!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Well, the "prediction period" is 2/3 over. I predict (as I've said before) it won't happen. The Bible Codes are bogus.

Thought I would blow the dust off this one, for old time's sake. The First Lady has survived, and is unscathed, as is George Bush's Administration.

Bible Codes=Exit Polls? Now there is Vision.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
But why for the first Lady must be .... You are all $$$$$$$$$ Bofff

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join