It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Lady (Laura Bush) to be murdered Sept-Oct

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Here's a prediction from the bible codes. Laura Bush comes up in the codes for mid September to mid October 2004 she will be in flight on, Marine Corps One, it is the call sign of the US Presidential helicopter. The helicopter will be shot down by a russian missle (Russian Igla missile is one of the most dangerous man portable surface to air missiles in the world.)

I guess we will find out soon enough.

The codes also predict George Bush will win the election.

Laura Bush helicopter crash exodus2006.com...

George Bush wins the election exodus2006.com...

List of other predictions and past events exodus2006.com...

So what do you guys think? Whats the odds that Laura will be killed or Bush will win the election?

Ycon

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I hope that both predictions are wrong.

The thought that Dubya could win the next election is somewhat worrying and I don't like to see any human being killed, and that includes Laura Bush.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Erm, I hope I am not mistaken in saying this, but wasn't it said somewhere that Kerry was going to win the elections in the bible codes and President Bush was going to die, not the first lady?

This really does make me wonder whether these codes have any accuracy in them at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this thread refers to what I mentioned above.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If she knew of this prediction and avoided taking a helicopter between now and say next year - or never again in her life - then, she could stop this prediction from coming true..... or not?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thao,

clearly you did not read the links with the post. In the links it shows Laura Bushes death and Bush's election. I am not saying that that will be the case, but that is what the prediction in the link said.

Besides being quite depressing, one of the posts was most disturbing to me. It talked about hurricane Francis.

Sarahko,

that is a good question. I guess it depends on if you believe the future is set or if we can change it by taking actions now.

Personally, I have always been of the opinion that the future is not set in stone and can be changes. I think predictions are just one possible outcome in the future.

[edit on 9/4/2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Bible codes are not proven.

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The only problem with the prediction is it doesn't predict the death of a sitting president (George Bush), he would have to be onboard the helicopter for it to have the call sign "Marine Corps One" (the same goes for "Air Force One"). Since the "Bible Code" uses the number "one" as a detail, this would have to be a case of a president being assassinated, but that wasn't predicted, was it?

White House info on Marine Corps One.

Bunk Buster Monkeys, not just for David Icke anymore...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The different people or groups doing the bible codes could have conflicting predictions, like with the laura bush helicopter crash. One group might of missed the laura name in the code and assumed george was going to die.

The bible codes are not proven yet, not total anyway. There have been some events that did happen after the code on it was found. The code that predicts G W Bush's death may be for his next term if/when he wins. Personally I expect he will be killed if he does another 4 years. I do expect him to win, I predicted it a year ago when I was iconoclast, I did a tarot card spread on G W Bush and election 2004, my interpretation was that he will do something to make himself look good and win the election. It was posted in iconoclast blog, but has been deleted since that name was killed.

Mirthful, since we don't know the facts of the possible future event yet, we will have to go by what we do know. The code says Laura will be killed while traveling in the presidential helicopter. Now if George is not in it when this happens, do you think the press will refer to the helicopter as marine corps one? Maybe so, also the code may use the name to show that it is the presidential helicopter, no matter if George is in it or not.

Ycon

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
... I predicted it a year ago when I was iconoclast, I ... in iconoclast blog, but has been deleted since that name was killed.

And what did you do to get the account killed?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Got hit by the big ol ban hammer, nothing to do with the tarot card prediction. There is also my tarot card reading thread as iconoclast. It is still up. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
what's gonna happen to kerry's wife ?????

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
what's gonna happen to kerry's wife ?????

If Kerry doesn't win, she'll dump him. They weren't living together
before he was picked as the dems choice for 2004. She lived in the
main house, he lived in the guest house.

I bet she's having emotional problems. She was hospitalized while
on the campaign trail yesterday or the day before. She put her hand
to her head, said she felt faint, talked about her 'medication' and
then carried on. She's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there ...
and I wouldn't doubt she's on mood stabilizers.

Kerry's best hope is to keep her drugged up and out of the TV spotlight
until after the election. She's a ball and chain for him.

Someone should run Teresa Heintz Kerry through the bible code
machine and see what comes up.

[edit on 9/5/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Has there ever been a correct prediction from the bible codes....before the event?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
problem 1 with the bible code. there are passages predicting catastrophic events in 2004, 2005, 2006 etc. How many ends of the world can we have? I guess the code is correct if it hits one of the thousands of armageddon predictions right. Might as well toss as many predictions as possible into the list to ensure at least one accurate foreshadowing.

problem 2 with the code as indicated on that site. The bible is written in hebrew and there are references to Jesus being god? My hebrew school days are long gone but I don't remember ever hearing anyone refer to Jesus as god. I actually went to hebrew school (and was bar mitzvah'd) in a chemple. It was a temple wed and sat and a church every other day of the week. There were no remnanats of the catholicism prevalent in churches. They were there on Sundays. I checked. So, a code that shows Jesus being god in a Jewish bible cannot be accurate without upsetting the one that jews call god.

If you want to, you can find predicitons in the text above. you can also find predictions in everything ever written if you really want to.

I'm not sure which is scarier; the people with so much time on their hands that they devised this so called code or the people that continue to follow it and find new predicitons.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CamperKiller
Has there ever been a correct prediction from the bible codes....before the event?

"People who make their living trying to discredit God and the Bible have already taken their best shots at ELS and missed the mark. Scientists, mathematicians, liberal theologians, agnostics, skeptics, atheists -- no one has been able to shoot down the ELS research."

utvols.8m.com...

About a third of the way down the page, read the section titled "Bible Code Predictions, Past, Present and Future"

As you can see the green text was found as codes before and after the events, many to take place yet.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by Ycon]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Same events...different people..

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CamperKiller

None that I've ever seen. There are CLAIMS of such a thing, but no real proof. And I would not take a two outcome event ("bush wins election" and "kerry wins election") as proof since there really are only two possible outcomes there.

"Bush wins election and chokes to death on a pork rind" -- now THAT would be a prediction. But I can predict in one place that Bush wins in a close race and in another place that Kerry wins in a close race, and that doesn't make me a prophet.

LL1

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
SS is just going to love this thread...
don't you think?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If some evangelist or scholar came out and predicted 9-11 years before it happened, yet it still happened because few belived it...

1. There would be mass panic and chaos. People would "fear the wrath of God" or just plain fear they have no free will. People don't need a reason to panic, just an excuse.

2. People (including those of the Christian faith) would start to doubt God's mercy, or in the very least, His judgement. Afterall, what kind of a God would knowingly allow these events to occur? Or did God force these events to occur? Many questions would be pondered.

3. The skeptics would say that the prediction was faked after the fact, or worse, that Christian extremists caused the events to prove God's existence.

My point is this... Even if the Bible Code is real, why would God want us to know the secrets that are meant to be "secret"? He knows what would happen.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join