It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins New Hampshire Straw Poll! Take that Obama!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Meanwhile, in scientific polls of likely voters where it is impossible for the paulistas to spam the polls, a different picture emerges. Paul ranges from 11-14%. Gingrich ranges from 5-27%, and Romney ranges from 29-40%. It would seem yet another Paulista straw poll spamming event is eclipsed by the real world. Dream on.

Source

OMFG!, here we go again!

There are many other threads hijacked to start your feeble argument on the other polls.

Can you please show me your poll of NH kids...Otherwise, take a long walk off a short pier and jump right into lake neo-con!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

I wouldn't bother too much with that one. The only thing in the world he/she relies on is "realclearpolitics". It's quite literally spam that triggers my "junk mail" radar. Even when Paul DOES do well there, we don't hear a peep of acknowledgment from "schuyler". It's obvious this isn't about polls to him/her. It's about complete and pure hatred for Ron Paul. No real reason to even try to have a conversation with that kind of pure bias and hatred.

Edit: Oh and last time they kept re-iterating "He's consistently only at 7%! *eyeroll*" Now it's 11-14% even according to the Gods over at "realclearpolitics"? Proof that these haters don't ever seem to have their numbers correct. That doesn't even count the millions of people with cellphones or the independent voters, which is what is ultimately going to determine the outcome of this race.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

This is a serious question, do you get off on trolling like this?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Its nothing new, I don't expect anything else from Carseller and shuyler, trolls will be trolls will be trolls.

They said in 2007, he'll never get more than 5%, earlier this year, they said he'll never get more than 10%, now they're saying he'll never get more than 20%. Come November 2012 when Ron Paul becomes president, they'll be saying 'OOPS' just like Perry did.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I hear ya man. It just pissed me off that he obviously didn't even read what the poll was about.

I'm also getting a bit tired of all the polls at this point but did chuckle when I read about this one yesterday only because it showed Obama at the bottom of the pack.

Anyway, it's almost time for the real polls and after Paul wins Iowa, it's all up hill from there.

But for once I'd like to see the Paul haters admit who they support and exactly why and start their own thread instead of trolling every Paul thread with...like I've stated before...their copy / paste polls and opinions.

Peace
edit on 11/18/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

They'll never produce a solution, I've not seen one Ron Paul troll ever do that.

You'd think that somebody that has consistently obeyed his oath of office and the Constitution, in a sea of corruption, would get more respect than this.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

i heard a discussion yesterday about polls, candidates, etc. RP was mentioned. His numbers reflect his hardcore supporters and are what % he will get in the primaries. His numbers are up slightly year after year -- this is because almost everybody has heard his message by now, given he has been around for so many years. People hear him, but not too many are buying.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Whatever makes RP supporters think he isn't just another BO in whiteface?

He represents the new "hope and change" meme, this time flavored for Republicans.

Even if he did get elected, which I doubt, he would be as ineffectual as Obama in changing squat.

I warned my friends who voted for Obama not to expect too much of him, indeed, not to expect anything of him, but they wouldn't listen. Now they admit I was pretty much correct.

Flip a coin: Democrat or Republican, it's still the same damn coin.

Next time vote Green, vote Commie, vote Libertarian, vote anything but Demopublican.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

oh...save it.

Ron Paul supporters stop at nothing to get things done. After we get Ron Paul in the oval office, its going to be a nation-wid­e campaign to kick all corrupt incumbents out of office and replace them with liberty candidates that will abide by the Constituti­on, stick to their oaths of office or be replaced. We have enough supporters to make the media irrelevant in a GOP race, guess how many people we can get on board with Ron Paul at the bully pulpit?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

The polls don't even reflect his real support, watch Iowans organize him a win.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join