It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cleansing times we're in my friends...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I wrote this in another thread a while ago but it seems especially relevant here

Can't you feel it though....? The world is speeding up.

Technological advancement is accelerating at an ever increasing pace. We are more connected than ever. We have access to more knowledge and ideas than ever before. The planet is close to the brink of self destruction yet the first generation of kids who were raised to actually care about the planet is finally beginning to hold positions of power and influence within the world. Look at the increase in violence all across the world in locations where people are still (openly) condemned for expressing themselves and their ideas. And then there's all this talk of a global rise in consciousness.

It all seems far more than a coincidence to me.

No matter what your belief system you cannot deny that the world, whose inhabitants have been slumbering for so long, is beginning to take off at an exponential rate.

Now I've never held much stock in this whole 12-21-12 Mayan Calendar bs. Yet at the same time i cannot help but feel that a new-age is dawning upon us. And I personally feel very lucky to be alive at this point in time to watch the start of it all unflold.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

yes my friend! A NEW AGE IS UPON US.

thing is...it's not coming...it's here. these are just the birthing pains. what a privilege...an honor...a blessing to be alive in these times. like i was saying a couple of threads ago...i am thankful just to be. how lucky are we to be here...for this? i've waited all of eternity for this moment.

man...breath tastes sweeter to me everyday!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
There are definite changes that have been taking place, I have seen this between friends and family members. We are in some exciting times.

Lifes Crossroads ~ Can YOU do it?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hey ICEKOHLD, i need some help. im going to be going to college 2 years from now and i have no clue what to major in

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
Hey ICEKOHLD, i need some help. im going to be going to college 2 years from now and i have no clue what to major in

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Because this isn't the place for me. i have mastered the questions posed to me in this existence. Look at it like this, If your at a restaurant and you've finished that meal, how long would you want to still sit there?

Its time for me to move on, yet im stuck waiting for everyone else to catch up

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Because this isn't the place for me. i have mastered the questions posed to me in this existence. Look at it like this, If your at a restaurant and you've finished that meal, how long would you want to still sit there?

Its time for me to move on, yet im stuck waiting for everyone else to catch up

If you have truly mastered all the questions posed to you by this existence, then you would not have been born. None of us have finished our 'meal'. The difference is that most are still waiting for their entree, while a select few have just picked their desert.....

Now I'm not going to tell you you to disappear into the forest, which is indeed very appealing; nor will I tell you you should study further, which can in itself be a very good thing if ever you work out a subject you're are truly passionate about. But the fact you are yourself unsure of which direction to take tells me there is still have much to experience in this life, not to mention all the ones that will follow.

Enlightened, awake..............these are all just human words used to describe a state of being which in itself is almost indescribable. But only a select few through the ages have really ever reached that place. The rest of us such as you, me, icekould and many others on this forum and throughout the world today I would term as 'aware' and nothing more. But then that is a whole lot more than many have.

My advice? Don't shut out the world by going exclusively into the wilderness. Don't subject yourself to the institutionalized form of learning that college provides (until you know you are ready). Go travelling. If you indeed are awake you will draw to yourself others who will take your life to new heights. You will be drawn to situations which will teach you more than you could ever imagine. All this will eventually happen anyway. But it is hard to get the 'flow' started while you're still stuck in your comfort zone.

Ultimately do what makes you feel happy, but challenge yourself ever to reach to new heights. But don't whatever you do write off the rest of your existence. For tomorrow is the start of the rest of your life......

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I think you misconstrued my words. Who are you to say what i am or what i have gone through? This isn't the place for me anymore, i have a 4th dimension soul stuck in this horrid 3rd dimension body. I wish everyday that every person in the world could experience life how I am feeling it, yet i know that's unrealistic.

I use the word "enlightenment" because it is a word known my many with one core meaning. There is no word for this feeling i promise you, i have close to no worries and the worries i do have are only due to me in this human vessel. I worry about how i will eat if i become a hermit or how i will live through one winter, these are all human problems and you cant escape the worries they pose.

So yes i have finished my "meal" im just waiting for the frigging dessert

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I think you misconstrued my words. Who are you to say what i am or what i have gone through? This isn't the place for me anymore, i have a 4th dimension soul stuck in this horrid 3rd dimension body. I wish everyday that every person in the world could experience life how I am feeling it, yet i know that's unrealistic.

I use the word "enlightenment" because it is a word known my many with one core meaning. There is no word for this feeling i promise you, i have close to no worries and the worries i do have are only due to me in this human vessel. I worry about how i will eat if i become a hermit or how i will live through one winter, these are all human problems and you cant escape the worries they pose.

So yes i have finished my "meal" im just waiting for the frigging dessert

And I think you have misconstrued mine. I do know exactly what you are talking about. Do not think you are the only one who has suffered in this way. But my point still stands. While you walk around in human form, you are still meant to live in and do work in the 3rd dimension. Everything you see happening around you and to you is part of an unfolding process and everything is exactly how it is meant to be right up to this moment. This includes what is happening to you.

Like me you are still relatively young. And I felt exactly as you did around your age. It is the nature of people whose physical body has not seen many years, no matter how advanced their consciousness is. But as you experience more of the wnder that this world, which is simply an exention of your greater whole you will see that there is much more work you are meant to do here.

You say you are ready to leave, but your words tell me a different story. You speak of your 'horrid' 3 dimensional body. The universe is your body, what is so horrid about that?. Or maybe you meant your flesh body...... but the fact you speak of anything in this world as horrid means you still have far to travel and much to understand.

You worry about how you are going to eat, live through the winter, and other 'human' concerns. Do you worry about stopping breathing, or your heart stopping beating....? Of course not. But the universe is your body, when you have fully taken this in and understand this you will not have any concerns about food or winter, for they will be addressed before you even have to raise a conscious thought. When you fully understand this you will not view anything as horrid. But until this time you will continue to walk this earthly plane in human form. And there's nothing you can do about it.

But the real truth is once you reach that point there will be nothing you will want to do about it. Then you will move on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join