It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifes Crossroads ~ Can YOU do it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Here we are again, at a crossroads of life continued in a pattern of established behaviors, or acknowledging certain truths about your life. I have been looking around and thinking how horrible our world is becoming and how fast I want to run away from it. I keep waiting for enlightenment, waiting for change, waiting for signs. Looking for signs that my life is going to get better.

Stop I say.

Change is here. Believe it. Let go of past fears. Release angst. Remove false fronts. It sounds difficult but it is very simple. Dim the lights, Lay back and get comfy, close your eyes. Focus on how you are feeling. How are you feeling? Notice your tense muscles and relax them. Now look again at your feelings, have they relaxed a bit?
Forgive yourself for all your past errors, free you’re conscious from the prison of regret.

Now use your imagination,
imagine how it would feel if you had

everything you needed
, no need to earn your life.

How would that make you feel, let yourself experience this. Feel the freedom in your heart. This is what we should feel everyday of our lives. We will be there soon; there is no doubt about it. So why not get a head start showing others what true freedom can be by freeing yourself. You are the creator of this ride, take control.

edit on 17-11-2011 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2011 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

You have no idea how much I needed to read something like that today. I've been under a tremendous amount of stress. Way past what I thought was my breaking point.
Thank you is an understatement.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aeriess

You have no Idea how much it means to me that it has helped you! Thank you.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes, thank you for posting that. I needed to see something uplifting and positive. We get bombarded by the negative so much we forget who we are sometimes. Again, thank you for the awesome post! It's good to breath.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

You are very welcome! I hope this helps everyone who reads it.

new topics

top topics

join