It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cleansing times we're in my friends...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ok.

over the past year, i've seen COUNTLESS relationships fall apart. happy ones, too. people just growing apart very quickly. people who've been together 10-15 years...just saying F it.

a lot of people i know are wanting to quit their jobs that they hate, even in this tough economy. and i've known a lot of people who have recently quit their life long careers.

pretty much every resentment that was left lurking in the depths of my heart has found it's way out this year. people that i've had a bone to pick with them about something but have just kept quiet...it's all come out.

seems as though karma is working triple-time here lately. so many people i know are hitting roadblocks and obstacles. nothing major, just little hiccups that can clearly be seen as lessons or end up being for the best.

it seems as though everything that is keeping us from being in a state of positive karma/energy is being removed.

the past month or so...there have been some very powerful waves of energy crashing down. some have hinted at the possibility of these energies as being healing energies (crazy rainbow lady
). i think that is exactly what these are.

i've felt myself let go of so much negativity over the past month or so. right now...i'm being rocked by waves of warm, healing energy. it's like i can feel every atom of my being being washed and massaged and cleaned...and i'm floating through this giant bath and i can feel my energy lightening up...i can feel my atoms being pulled apart and kinda stretched. like positivity is settling in and stretching out and making itself comfortable. as though my density is loosening.

i can feel all kinds of vibrations around my head. i feel huge surges pulsating out from my consciousness. i feel like i'm exploding. and it feels great. such a healing energy indeed milady!

how many others have gone through ordeals this year that felt like a cleansing? be it ending a toxic relationship? quitting that job you hated for years? took that bag of trash out to the curb that you've been avoiding for awhile?

many will say that people always do this...but to those of you who have been riding these waves this year, i'm sure you can tell that there is a difference. it's like with every piece of trash we take out, we close that chapter for good.

can anyone else relate? has this been a very cleansing year for you? have you had to make some hard decisions?

i know this post was kinda all over the place but there's a very strong energy around me now so it's kind of distracting. it's a good energy. it feels very nurturing. like mom hugging me when i was sick and cold.

i'm sure some will talk trash. i hope others can relate. i just wanted to share this and see if this has been a cleansing year for you.

thank you.
edit on 11/17/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
ok.

over the past year, i've seen COUNTLESS relationships fall apart. happy ones, too. people just growing apart very quickly. people who've been together 10-15 years...just saying F it.

edit on 11/17/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

Interesting, I've just gone through the same thing with 2 friends I've known for 16 years, nobody moved away or anything, they just started ignoring me.

As for the 'energy' and experience aspect, yep I got both, had a crazy crazy night back at the end of spring and have been feeling something ever since..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Hey,

Over the past few months I've made several decisions that I had put off for years. From the moment I made them until now, my focus has remained clear and my passion has stayed strong. I was sure I would have to face tough moments due to a longing to return to old ways and the initial resistance to new things, yet its been, a lot simpler than I could ever have imagined.

Reluctantly I must admit I have not felt,

"rocked by waves of warm, healing energy. it's like i can feel every atom of my being being washed and massaged and cleaned...and i'm floating through this giant bath and i can feel my energy lightening up...i can feel my atoms being pulled apart and kinda stretched."

Although what you have said has definitely resonated with me.

It will be interesting to hear from anyone else.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

it's a very common theme i'm seeing amongst my circles. just hearing friends talk about their personal experiences and hearing them talk about their friends experiences...there have been a lot of social changes in a lot of people's lives this year.

yes...this kinda stuff happens every year, to an extent, but not like this. there is something more to it. this isn't the normal growing pains. this is something completely different.

this is healing. this is love.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have been reading every single one of your threads created for the last 6 months before i took the to time actually log in and reply to one. I agree with you on many core concepts in which you see. I too feel that a time for something big to happen in near. I'm 17 and have had my share of problems throughout my childhood(split parents, wench for a step mom ect....) I took this last year off from schooling (11th) and spent most of my time in deep thought about why the hell i am here and what im here to do. While doing this i realized i am not a individual but i am one with everyone else, I went from seeing a shrink every month for 2 hours and talking antidepressants to living a drug free life and having close to none worries. i look back on myself and say "Thats not ME". You helped alot in this process by showing me im not alone in this journey and that others just like me who have a sense of the Divine/Source/Energy that makes us or whatever you may call it.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Dillon123 because: forgot a word

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InspirationEverywhere

yes...many tough decisions must be made recently and in the near future. but once you make them...you'll wonder why you waited all that time!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
While doing this i realized i am not a individual but i am one with everyone else, I went from seeing a shrink every month for 2 hours and talking antidepressants to living a drug free life and having close to none worries. i look back on myself and say "Thats not ME". You helped a lot in this process by showing me im not alone in this journey and that others just like me who have a sense of the Divine/Source/Energy that makes us or whatever you may call it.

thank you for sharing that. i mean that. i love to hear that i helped someone to that extent. that truly is what i live for. thank you for sharing this with me. now...all i ask of you is that you share what you've learned with someone else. pass it on! it's in you...i promise!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It is times like this I feel like an open book. The last 3 years have been the worst for me and I do my best to keep a smile on my face in front of others but when I am alone it is impossible. I do what I can to be positive, some days are better than others. Definetly a change taking place and people like you make the transition easier to bear. Thanks OP for words of wisdom. Not alot of that being passed around. Peace.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yet i find it so hard to pass it on, or share it with others. I look at peoples actions and know that this isn't their time to understand, i give many "hints" to my friends about how i feel. I feel as if it is there job to find it within them. i can give them clue what to look for but i cant provide all the answers.

How many people do you know that would greet you with open arms and believe if you walked up to them and told them " your doing everything wrong, you don't feel what i feel, you don't know what i know". i dont know about you but my chance are slim to none..
edit on 17-11-2011 by Dillon123 because: jumbled words

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillon123

yeah. friends your age aren't quite ready for the truth. don't be discouraged...when they are ready, they'll remember your words.

just keep on keeping on (as lame as that sounds). you're here to serve a purpose. serve that purpose and the rest will fall in line!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

Sometimes you just have to at look your problems and say "why do i care, what will it do to ME if i choose not to care. Do the things i care about reallllly matter?"

edit on 17-11-2011 by Dillon123 because: .

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

yeah man! been a trying period of time for us all!

glad to hear you're trying to find the positive.

last week, my car got stolen from my driveway, plain daylight. i stayed calm. i trusted. something told me that everything would be ok. sure enough...hours later, they found mt car abandoned at the park nearby. i could've flipped out but i didn't. i knew that things will be ok.

in the end...all there is is love...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

That's true, and while i've made decisions in the past and overcome certain things, this time it was different. I've been feeling a continued sense of energy and faith in everything.

I feel that we are on the precipice as a race and a paradigm shift in understanding is coming, these of course are just my thoughts but there's signs that are encouraging and I will keep having faith. Change is instant and I believe our step into enlightenment is so close.

I am an atheist by the way and I am certainly not making predictions, just sharing my dreams.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Sometimes i ask whats the point, when i know the clocks running out. Because as much as people dont like to hear it, out clock is running out.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillon123

it was given to you...you have to give it away to keep it.

you'll grow stagnant if you don't try to spread it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InspirationEverywhere

i, too, have this feeling that our step into enlightenment will be quite sudden...probably traumatic.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i have to go to sleep now. i'll try to get back to people when i wake up. please...feel free to carry on without me. it's about the message...not me...

night everyone...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Wait, What is your definition of Enlightenment? i am "enlightened" maybe this is why im coming at this from a whole different viewpoint. Enlightenment would seem traumatic to the person you were before you went through it. For me i spent a whole day in Bliss, from that day on i have known all the answers.

A common misconception is that when "it" happen we all will be enlightened. Nothing can enlighten us besides us. Its in us we just have to wade through all the muck and find it. everyone has the ability.

As the last Buddha said "Desire is suffering".
edit on 17-11-2011 by Dillon123 because: missed thought

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Maybe............ As a race we've experienced so much suffering and pain and alienation throughout the ages, for me its simply the moment to transcend. Through our infinite connection to all the energy of our brothers and sisters, past and present, we have experienced enough, learned enough, who could say we have'nt. And while our simply deserving of a brighter today means very little to most, its still relevant.

For some reason, (as unlikely as it sounds) I see the moment of enlightenment a lot like how you described your feelings in the op or something like a wave of instant truth and understanding. I believe your post may be closer to the truth than any of us could possibly imagine.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
All suffering, at least all unneccessary suffering, leads to conscious suffering, leads to the end of unncessary suffering, which is the bulk of it. And it's all unnatural.

Joy, happiness, peace and love - this is the natural state of the human being, and "enlightenment" ie: the truth and the life and the reality? that can never be an imposition upon the mind of mankind, being our natural state of mind we were MADE to experience!

Best Regards,

NAM

top topics

<<   2 >>

join