It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Entire System Has Been Utterly Destroyed By The MF Global Collapse"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
I dread if there is a QE3, its time to let this thing go down to the pit.

Thank burnstheships you are a true voice.

Well QE3 is happening right now as of a week or so ago.

I wondered why they removed the actual dollars in circulation stat from the M3 money supply. I had not under stood the long term strategy of how to secretly debauch your own nation. It took Greenspan to attach the nation's debts to their homes. He did this by financing known insecure buyers. Obviously if you as a banker can give bad loans, you'll create a bubble. Every banker knows on a long enough timeline, this is suicide. Japan proved QE was suicide financially, it was only Goldman and others who floated Japan through their lost decade.

Isn't it amazing that there are so many judicial offices, lifelong appointments, and yet there is a complete silence among them? It's as if there is no crime at all. To interview these judges and magistrates at this time, their response would suggest that there is no crime going on! They will hide their impotence under phrases like "Don't have jurisdiction to even look at it" and "Not within the scope of our mandate"

In some distant future, if people sense you are using weasel words, they may be allowed silently, on order of the US Executive, to hang a sign over your neck that says "weasel worder". Unfortunately, when all our politicians and admins are wearing weasel worder signs, it may affect confidence in the government.

What would be refreshing, would be heroism or truth. That'd be like rays of light shining down into the depths of the dungeon. Not everyone can have a yacht, but it seems that we should be defending the

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
No comment needed at this point.

news.yahoo.com...

[...]

A source familiar with the work of Louis Freeh, trustee for the MF Global holding company that filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, says investigators have yet to find evidence of fraud in the multi-faceted and complex investigation.

[...]

MISSING CUSTOMER MONEY

Still, the lack of intensity is a far cry from what it was in November and December. Indeed, many observers were surprised that Corzine testified on Capitol Hill in December about the collapse of the firm. Some legal analysts said Corzine, also a former New Jersey governor and U.S. senator, could be putting himself in legal jeopardy by answering hostile questions about the missing customer money from his former Washington colleagues.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
More legal experts who work tirelessly to fail.

Somehow they can't find wrongdoing, while the average child, can easily do so.

www.wired.com...

Goldman Sachs Code-Theft Conviction Reversed
By David Kravets
February 17, 2012

[...]

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals heard his appeal on Thursday, and hours later and without explanation, reversed the 2010 conviction and ordered him acquitted, which usually forbids a retrial. On Friday, however, the court issued an amended order. It reversed the conviction, and ordered him free on $750,000 bond but removed the acquittal language. The appeals court said it would issue an opinion explaining the order in “due course.” (.pdf)

The New York Times summed up the court’s concerns during Thursday’s oral arguments. The paper noted that a critical issue was whether what he did was actually a crime under the Economic Espionage Act, which requires the theft to be from a “product designed for interstate commerce.” Aleynikov’s lawyers took the position that the software wasn’t used in interstate commerce, while the feds argued that it clearly was.

How does one stop global cadres that reward and promote failure? How do we promote "sages" who are as stupid as can be? How can men achieve the highest level of power, and simultaneously in that same moment, achieve the lowest level of brainpower? It's truly remarkable.

I suggest everyone just sit back and breathe in the scent wafting high from this pile of #.

If the Judah sacrifice of the destroyed temple was supposed to waft up to YHWH's nostrils, then I must ask, what odor is wafting heavenward at this time, thanks to the "God's Workers" called Goldman Sachs?

Oh, also I should add, that all markets are a joke, and are frontrun by bots. Isn't it cute? Little bots eating the world's economy like locusts, and crapping faux fractionalized gold and commodities, into the Goldman's Sach.

Remember this key fact: Criminals, can only trade using narcodollars or actual items like metals and so forth. NOTE: Megacriminals can't use controlled citizen-currency. By their nature, they need non-conventional methods of exchange, typically black market stuff like drugs, laundered narco dollars, or humans.

That's why Goldman has many warehouses stuffed full of commodities. The new market, is the market of globo-crime. Yes, it will end, but at this time, you really can't blame people who think there's a buck or two or a trillion, to be made by being super criminals.

The best criminals like Pius XII and his Jesuit friends Himmler and Stalin, get tombs and Orders and flags and all kinds of accolades. The dead, get nothing.

As the prophecy of St. Malachy says at the end, after the coming papal destruction and the final Pope: "Fin."

That's quite a prophecy which ends with the words "the end". Haha, it's funny but yes, sad also.
edit on 19-2-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmmmm

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
I have very little to contribute to this...
mostly because I agree wholeheartedly with the OP. This has been coming for a long time... and what we're seeing now is just ripples breaking on the shore. The tsunami, however... is on its way.

Global Economic collapse is inevitable.
We can only hope that a better phoenix rises from the ashes.

Star + Flag.

phoenix rising, great book indeed.

it's going to get rough when millions of people realize they have no money, because it only exists on a computer.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I wanted to give an update on this story and ask once again why the hell Jon Corzine still hasn't been charged or indicted? Just this Friday Bloomberg reported the following.

From Bloomberg

Jon S. Corzine, MF Global Holding Ltd. (MFGLQ)’s chief executive officer, gave “direct instructions” to transfer $200 million from a customer fund account to meet an overdraft in a brokerage account with JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), according to a memo written by congressional investigators. Edith O’Brien, a treasurer for the firm, said in an e-mail quoted in the memo that the transfer was “Per JC’s direct instructions,” according to a copy of the memo obtained by Bloomberg News. The e-mail, dated Oct. 28, was sent three days before the company collapsed, the memo says. The memo does not indicate whether that phrase was the full text of the e-mail or an excerpt.

And yet the President, Attorney General, all Republican Candidates, and even the leading Libertarian candidate have said "no crimes were committed". I'd say for starters they should hit Corzine with a perjury charge for his false testimony in front of Congress. If what MF Global did to customer's segregated funds isn't illegal then how anyone with any amount money in the system can sleep at night is beyond me.

Just another example that Wall Street runs both parties, and are untouchable by either. At the very best the Holder Justice department is impotent at worse corrupt beyond all salvation. And just so I'm not only pointing my fingers at the Democrats currently in power, I must fault the Republicans for not screaming about this from the rooftops. I mean c'mon it's directly embarrassing to the President when one of your biggest fundraisers steals hundreds of millions from his customers and isn't even charged. Why aren't you hammering Obama/Holder with this?

I cam across this quote from someone who am not familiar with but sadly I mostly agree with the sentiment.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."

- Claire Wolfe, 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Thanks for the post JW,

I saw this yesterday and am in disbelief at the utter fraud that has been perpetrated
on the people once again by these corrupt pilfering vermin.

How fitting a title of the OP's thread, "The Entire System Has Been Utterly Destoyed
By The MF Global Collapse.

This is a dark day indeed for those who continue on in the markets,
be forewarned, this a now an established pattern, just how and by whom the sacrifical
lambs are chosen may never be known....however evident is someone is slaying sheep.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I just heard that corzine did order theft

Jon S. Corzine, MF Global Holding Ltd. (MFGLQ)’s chief executive officer, gave “direct instructions” to transfer $200 million from a customer fund account to meet an overdraft in a brokerage account with JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), according to a memo written by congressional investigators.

Edith O’Brien, a treasurer for the firm, said in an e-mail quoted in the memo that the transfer was “Per JC’s direct instructions,” according to a copy of the memo obtained by Bloomberg News. The e-mail, dated Oct. 28, was sent three days before the company collapsed, the memo says. The memo does not indicate whether that phrase was the full text of the e-mail or an excerpt.

www.bloomberg.com...

if he isn't charged and in jail in the next few dayys then that would be a sign its all over but the
earsplittinsheepenslaughter

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join