It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me understand how to effectively help someone deal with suffering

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
Should he just take some medicines to calm down, not understanding there is some changes to made in his mindset?

Does your friend self medicate in any way?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
he should face it, face it very hard, not avoid it. But yeah, he needs a break when he is too tired, to regain is energy back otherwise its impossible.
I don't think health problems are the only thing we cant escape but they are a big challenge for sure. They are hard to overcome.

edit on 16-11-2011 by Manula because: (no reason given)

u r asking another to realize the impossible that noone do especially not u even if obviously u r involving urself as if u can get any credit from pretending supporting him in there

it is incredible how evil ur mind sets are, how who must overcome all kind of diseases and ugly stuffs and worse happenings and never get attached to any positive fact living, and must face what?? very hard focus on evil depth?? with some breaks?? just for cheap using him as a tool thing if he really needs it?? how such words are allowed

so how all that is expected from someone that must change his mind? so u mean expecting a mind as a bomb against all kind of evils? a robot thing that u can profit to pretend representing god of doing it?

go dream elsewhere dirty thing head, im much smarter then u and that fact has nothing to do with else fact that u know already about true superiority, even in ur field i act smarter as willing to

wat did u get till now? well expect worse to come upon u

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Take it from someone who has survived their whole family
Suffered a unhappy marrige, had money, job house cars, and now I don't

It is difficult to overcome one let alone many. For a long time nothing can be said to make anything better
It takes time, if not alot of time to recover. But what keeps someone going is hope if fullfilling a need, having a purpose a reason for living. What brought me back was a pet. Its still the only thong I love right now. And that love will keep someone from the edge. Now if yiu undersrand a little try not to just give weather its food shelter advice, ask first what they need. Their answer might suprise you

<< 1   >>

join