It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome from Montreal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I've been lurking this website for almost a year now and just recently created an account. I don't usually create accounts on websites but the number of times I wanted to add something to a discussion and couldn't forced me to register
I'm 23, still learning, never judging, always questioning. I work in telecommunications and I enjoy the awesomeness of ATS. I feel like this forum is one hell of a sane place, if you compare it to what people are being fed in this reality of ours. I have learned many things here, I almost always do research before giving opinions, hopefully you can learn a thing or two from me in the coming months.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

Hey now MMN...

still learning, never judging, always questioning.

To really get the most out of this place, you will need to judge many things, but consider it a skill set.

Cya on the boards...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

The way I meant it is I don't judge how people think, I believe that regardless of what someone thinks or does, he's thinking or acting this way because of an accumulation of events that shaped that person as you see him / her today. Some of these events were random, some bad, some good, some out of control. So whoever you are, I will listen to you and look at what you show me, but I will come to my own conclusions. If my idea is not the same as yours, I'm certainly not judging you. I don't know what you saw, heard or lived. That doesn't make you right or good though, just respected from me for what you truly are.
edit on 15-11-2011 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2011 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
would you say your a pacifist then?

btw glad you finally signed up! i too have lurked for many years but never signed up till recently

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hi there MrMaybeNot and Welcome to ATS !!

You'll find a few of us here from Montreal...

Hope you'll have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

See you around the boards.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Your title, "Welcome from Montreal", caught my eye right away.

It's as if ATS was joining you

Have fun and... welcome back at ya!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Yes, these days it seems like going against the current big dye vat of modern society is the only way out. Morality and virtue seem very underestimated if you ask me.

I try to become a better person and I believe that is the only way to stay safe in the future. That is why I practice Falun Dafa, cultivation of mind and body according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. A higher form of science if you ask me, including third eye science and other dimensions. I guess that is why you see many scientists and professors among the practitioners.

I wish you good luck in the future!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The title should have been Hello from Montreal, but for some reason I typed Welcome and reading it now makes me sound god complex kind of guy which I'm not
My english is not top notch, I'm a quebec french guy (that's a warning)...

top topics

join