It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan's speech from the heart about freedom and media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That speech I have found good to hear and share. I don't know much about him. Was there some controversy? It looks like he's doing a well job. I don't know what media were included or where/when it was recorded. Delete if posted, thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

BMIS(black men in suits)

Louis Farrakhan’s UFO Abduction When I interviewed Saucer Smear publisher Jim Moseley in 1993, he showed me a copy of a Nation Of Islam newsletter with a huge UFO on the front page. Apparently leader Louis Farrakhan claimed to have been taken aboard this craft and received communications from literal “Space Brothers.” I thought I had imagined this until I typed in “Louis Farrakhan UFO” to a search engine and came up with this startling quote: Well, I was in a tiny village in Mexico on the 17th of September, 1985. And I had a vision-like experience climbing a mountain there, on the top of which is a temple to the Mexo-American Christ figure, Ketso Quato. (sic) And one of these little UFOs came over that mountain and I was signaled from a group of persons to come. And I was beamed up into that small vehicle and carried to a larger vehicle, where I heard the voice of my leader and teacher, the Honorable Elijah Mohamed, saying these words to me, in early September, the president met with his joint chiefs of staff to plan a war. He didn’t tell me who the war was against or what not. But early in the next year, it came to me while I was in Ghana that this war was against Libya and Libya’s leader Muammar Qaddafi. So I went there and warned him of what was about to take place. And it did take place. An unattributed quote goes even further and fits in perfectly with the contactee lore of the 1950s and ’60s: I was transported by a small, circular plane- you call it a UFO-to a great mother wheel,” Before you call me crazy, these wheels will be seen all over America. They’ll be coming down over the major cities. You will look up one day and see them, and I don’t want you to be terrified. They’re your friends. Farrakhan also claims that his contacts were the inspiration for the Million Man March. Do your own search for more on this amazing story.

... BUTT JOINT... Farrakhaners collect money from white people...
In eXchange for news paper... At the same time... Don't like white people

edit on 13-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Dont roll Ur windows down for strange Aliens offering U knowledge

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
No man is perfect but UFO really? lol. Look's like he's a bit false prophetic. Isn't he muslim?
So he thinks that he was abducted (pulled up) by the "not fallen" ones or what?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yep, his history is one of anti-semitism and anti-whiteyism.

He was a follower of Malcom X and was close to him while he was still alive.

There have been conspiracy theories that tried to implicate him in the assassination of Malcom X.

Google Louis Farrakhan. He is an interesting character, some believe that he is, well, a little nuts.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

That was a beautiful truthful speech from his heart. I don't care what anyone's opinion of the man is he told Gods honest truth.

Thank you for sharing OP.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
He always has great speeches that are truthful. Sometimes the truth can be "anti-semetic" or "anti-white", but thats the way it goes.

thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have never seen a single shred of evidence that insinuates Farrakhan is a racist. In fact, every time I hear the guy speak it appears to me he is pro-human and loves all people of all groups.

I keep hearing him say good things and making excellent points about how our system is essentially modern slavery, which is a cold hard fact.

I like the guy, and I would enjoy meeting him.

He appears to be an ally in our battle to abolish slavery.

Don't believe in modern slavery? Think you are free? I can disprove you with a simple link to basic facts of reality which anyone with basic intelligence should be able to determine for themselves what is really going on here.

Wiki - Adecco S.A.

Adecco S.A. is a human resources company, based in Glattbrugg near Zurich, Switzerland.[2] Adecco employs 700,000 temporary workers and contractors who are supplied to business clients, and has over 32,000 employees (FTEs) and 5,500 offices in 60 countries and territories around the world. The company was formed in 1996 as a result of the merger of the French company Ecco and the Swiss company Adia Interim.

They basically sell "Human Resources" to tons of corporations JUST LIKE A SLAVE BLOCK. Humans, bought and sold, paid incredibly low wages, and get screwed over at every turn.

Go research what workers through this system deal with. Go look at the reality. When you get injured on the job, you cannot collect any real compensation, because Adecco is essentially a legal framework to take all responsibility of the corporations and throw it in the garbage, while putting almost all the responsibility on you the slave.

There is no job security, they will fire you right before you are able to get wage increases most of the time. They keep people cycling through various jobs, or no job at all, in order to keep the slaves stuck in poverty so they can never escape the slave system.

Adecco is one of the big time slaver runners in the modern world, LEGALLY. You have to give like 20-30% of your paycheck to them just for "getting you the job". You can't even get jobs at most of these factories without going through Adecco or similar groups in the first place either, it's a massive scam. There is not one good thing about them, they are one of the most corrupt and evil organizations on Earth, and that is quite a title to achieve.

Do some research, read actual TESTIMONY from people who worked with this organization.

Farrakhan is 100% correct, everyone is a slave.
We really don't have a clue what it means to be FREE.

Farrakhan and I share this thing in common, we are Abolitionists and we will defeat this slavery.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
He always has great speeches that are truthful. Sometimes the truth can be "anti-semetic" or "anti-white", but thats the way it goes.

thanks for posting.

The truth is never anti-race.

The truth is pro-all races. Pro-human.

If the "truth" sometimes appears "anti-race" than it's not the truth, it's a lie or a complete misunderstanding.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I've had to say this before on this site: We may not agree with or subcribe to Mr. Farrakhans' religious beliefs; he may say some nutty things some times, but when he goes on about freedom and what should be self evident truths, he is always 100% correct.

I can get behind this man when he is preaching this.
edit on 13-11-2011 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm glad you've enjoyed it. Thanks for replies. I think he will have some word in black and muslim community. Maybe less theatrical preaching style would be better sometimes but it's definitely better than being a silent sheep. So respect! World needs more Farrakhans, Jacksons, Joneses loudly beating establishment with a tongue sword.
And like with everything else - with a grain of salt you'll be fine.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It is funny how everyone goes straight to race. Does what he said lose merit because he wants equality for his people?

Not many people fight for humanity as a whole without introducing race, gender or orientation.

I wish more people laid their cards on the table instead of being wolves in sheeps clothing.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Its because people are still divided.

Its "easier" for them to hold onto old ways, then to look for any good. Frarakhan reminds me of morpheus when he stands in front of Zion and does his speech right before the big rave.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

I have never been a Fan. However he and Ron Paul are part of the few who has enough courage to speak the truth. I listened to Farrakhans speech I believe it was in July when he said there was a murderer in the White House. It was a brilliant sppech and there was a massive crowd there. Actually I have been waiting to hear what he has to say considering the events that have unfolded since then. The truth shall set you free.

top topics

join