It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would they call it...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That's from Spain. It's western...
If you want something from South or Central America, an Native American name would be non-western...

Something like Caiquetio, Potomac, or Guadirikiri or something like that...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The sad part of it all, is that "we" will never see it. If there is a planet like earth out there. So many things had to happen for this earth to be earth as we know it.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I know I may get a little sarcasm for saying this, but why not look to Star Trek? So far scientist have not been to far away of taking names that have been created in the Star Trek series. Though and why not, Star Trek has come up with some really good names for planets, solar systems, and galaxies.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrpKeeGTZ
I know I may get a little sarcasm for saying this, but why not look to Star Trek?

don't worry, we had the same idea
if all else fails i think we will end up turning to a 'less known' Star Trek planet name for inspiration.

it was the same for the name of the ship, we where thinking of calling it the same ship that started the colonies over in America all those years ago, the one that sailed from the UK to the US. Can't remember its name though

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The Mayflower? LOL!!! I can just imagine an interplanetary transport ship being named The Mayflower.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
lmao

on second thought... we won't be going down that road lol

think we'll stick with 'Aidos'

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
How about Bob? Planet Bob has a nice ring to it don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join