It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Have The Sky Full Of Spray Today In Nevada.!! How about where you live ?? Pics to prove it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The sky in Las Vegas is so full of the con/chemtrails, that it's no longer just patterns. the pictures below show it,

What do the skies look like over your head this mornning. regardless of where you live.?

They sprayed all night and throughout the day yesterday.No rain and its just sick..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

It was bad in Arizona when I was last in the states a year ago. If they wanted to poison people it would be less conspicuous to just put it in the water. So this is either weather modification or blocking something from the sun. Poisoning could be a side effect deemed less damaging than whatever is being mitigated.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Gm. Well almost lunch over here but I'm still in morning mode.

The minute you I read your OP I looked out my window and of course there is a tick trail lingering.

It looks chilly out and I'm lazy. But I may go take some pics in a bit.

Too bad your pics aren't very clear. They're going to give you hard time over this one

Did you see them spraying this morning?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Texas is getting hammered.
Plane after plane in a definite pattern. Weather modification I suspect.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You post some pictures of altocumulus cloud cover and introduce that as evidence of contrails? I do not understand how you get contrails from these pictures...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

I will tell you how. Simple I took them this moring after watching the contrails form all day yesterday and in the night when I took the dogs out. I thought contrails would result inf cirrus clouds but now this? Why don't you come to Vegas and watch for yourself instead of acting like you are . You know nothing of this and yet you pretend to know everything.
edit on 12-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I believe you are the one who is acting like they know everything.
Those are just plain 'ol clouds. Pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
well you should call tehm and ask them to do more cem trails as they DO BREATH THE SAME AIR AS YOU.
and hey if its deadly they (who everf these cem trail people are will DIE TO AND FASTER as they are accutly mixing the cems and get direct contact with the stuff .
GET it BREATH THE SAME AIR YOU DO .man lucky for us they are so dumb as to kill them selfs soon the meek will inharet the earth

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Actually it has been either clear or cloudy here but pretty nice skies as I have commented on other posts

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

I will tell you how. Simple I took them this moring after watching the contrails form all day yesterday and in the night when I took the dogs out. I thought contrails were the result of cirrus clouds but now this? Why don't you come to Vegas and watch for yourself instead of acting like you are . You know nothing of this and yet you pretend to know everything.

I do not need to go to Vegas to understand what altocumulus clouds are...I see them right over my head on frequent basis. And I know enough about them, having taken some course work in metereology, to recognize what you posted and identify them beyond doubt (see below post for further info as I might be wrong)...you have posted pictures of altocumulus/stratocumulus cloud cover...

Contrails ARE NOT the result of cirrus clouds...RATHER, it is HIGHLY PROBABLE a contrail will result in a CIRRUS-LIKE cloud formation...

Slow down and think...

edit on 11/12/2011 by jeichelberg because: more information

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

You forget one thing. You ever heard of the concept of creating a cure for the illness? The possibility of a vaccine for the illness before the illness comes. Your are offtopic anyway. I never said anything about dying. You guys are in such a rush that you don't even read the thread you simply look for a title that you think requires your showing up to go off topic and hold trial when we are not even in court

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

What was it exactly they "sprayed?"

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Those pictures may even be stratocumulus...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You cannot identify a natural cloud by a vague photograph. I know they try to teach critical analysis in school, but this is not critical analysis. This is your opinion on what you see.
I have witnessed, and am witnessing it now in Texas, planes leaving trails that end up similar to what is in the photographs. They are NOT natural clouds, because without the planes, NO clouds.
Dig?
(That is an old hippie way of saying, do you get it?)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
Texas is getting hammered.
Plane after plane in a definite pattern. Weather modification I suspect.

Texas is getting hammered. I just woke up looked out the window and the sky is covered in chemclouds, they expand from chemtrails, you can still see some of the trails mixed in with the clouds. The first thing I thought is the sun might be putting off flare or something. I know with out a doubt that its weather manipulation. Just look at google earth turn on the weather effect and watch how the wind pattern changes. It looks unnatural. Wind doing 180 turns. A week after japan radiation the worlds wind patterns change drastically. I study them by looking up in the sky for hours. They send some kind of frequency to the clouds and they instantly shape wavy a pattern. It instantly happens like a machine is being turned on. You just see all the cloud suddenly start to form a pattern. When they turn the signal off the pattern instantly starts to brake apart. I was watching one last night (HIGHLY VISIBLE AT NIGHT) and it was a HUGE circle of pattern clouds. Look out your window a couple times today, I am sure they will be doing it they all ways do when they spray heavy.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You cannot identify a natural cloud by a vague photograph. I know they try to teach critical analysis in school, but this is not critical analysis. This is your opinion on what you see.
I have witnessed, and am witnessing it now in Texas, planes leaving trails that end up similar to what is in the photographs. They are NOT natural clouds, because without the planes, NO clouds.
Dig?

Yeah, I get it...I am not an old hippie, but I was raised by a couple...anyway, I can look at these pictures and do a cross reference to other identified pictures in order to come to a conclusion of what I see...so far, it looks like alto-cumulus or strato-cumulus clouds...Dig?

Further, contrails do end up, quite frequently, forming cirrus like cloud formations...and cirrus clouds are usually a harbinger of rain on the horizon...Dig?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Dig?

Yeah, I get it...I am not an old hippie, but I was raised by a couple...anyway, I can look at these pictures and do a cross reference to other identified pictures in order to come to a conclusion of what I see...so far, it looks like alto-cumulus or strato-cumulus clouds...Dig?

Further, contrails do end up, quite frequently, forming cirrus like cloud formations...and cirrus clouds are usually a harbinger of rain on the horizon...Dig?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Originally posted by jeichelberg

Originally posted by CherubBaby

I will tell you how. Simple I took them this moring after watching the contrails form all day yesterday and in the night when I took the dogs out. I thought contrails were the result of cirrus clouds but now this? Why don't you come to Vegas and watch for yourself instead of acting like you are . You know nothing of this and yet you pretend to know everything.

I do not need to go to Vegas to understand what altocumulus clouds are...I see them right over my head on frequent basis. And I know enough about them, having taken some course work in metereology, to recognize what you posted and identify them beyond doubt (see below post for further info as I might be wrong)...you have posted pictures of altocumulus/stratocumulus cloud cover...

Contrails ARE NOT the result of cirrus clouds...RATHER, it is HIGHLY PROBABLE a contrail will result in a CIRRUS-LIKE cloud formation...

Slow down and think...

edit on 11/12/2011 by jeichelberg because: more information

Stop trolling the thread is not about if chemtrails exist or not. If you do not think they are real then leave the thread alone. Stop trolling you are not going to change any ones mind. We see it every day. Most of us who are belivers have been alive longer then 30 years and know what the sky used to look like. STOP TROLLING, TROLLS ARE NOT WELCOME.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

So far, if I follow the guidelines of posting, then I believe I am allowed to comment where I please...the purpose of the site is to DENY IGNORANCE...and I find nothing more ignorant than to be labeled as a troll by someone who knows nothing about me and coming to judgment...I have not stated a single thing about CHEMTRAILS in my post(S)...so kindly lay off...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I was not going to post, but I can't help it.

This makes you look silly.

Call me a troll, shill, agent, or azzhole. It does'nt matter. This is all bogus and you are falling for a huge hoax.....

It just does not even make sense

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join