It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Take the HIV/AIDS Vaccine?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

One of the difficult parts of this is that when killed, the HIV virus does not elicit an immune response from the body, and so it has to be a live viral sample within the vaccine or it simply won't have any effect at all.

That's what I gathered from reading the source material, if I am misunderstanding antigenicity theory incorrectly anyone can correct me on that.

All corrections are welcomed.

You're absolutely misunderstanding it. MOST vaccines are killed virus vaccines. The body doesn't react to a living virus in any circumstance, be it infection or vaccination. Viruses are obligate intracellular organisms, meaning they must be within a cell to survive for very long and reproduce. What your body's cells do is take bits and pieces of what they see as foreign proteins (the viral bits that are chopped up inside a cell, or produced inside the cell) and present that protein on a signaling molecule, usually MHC-II (though in some instances, it is MHC-I). Immune cells have receptors for these signaling molecules and can identify infected cells, which then either triggers a killing of the infected cell, or an immune response, or both, depending on which immune cell is involved in the initial receptor recognition.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I am not a doctor and so my explanation of the science was over-generalized I apologize.

However if you check the research linked in the OP, you will be able to read the scientific terminology directly and you will see what I was trying to explain in layman's terms.

Please check the source materials.

However, the classical vaccination approaches that have been successful in the control of various viral diseases by priming the adaptive immunity to recognize the viral envelope proteins have failed in the case of HIV-1. Some have stated that an HIV vaccine may not be possible without significant theoretical advances.

There are a number of factors that cause development of an HIV vaccine to differ from the development of other classic vaccines:[5]

Classic vaccines mimic natural immunity against reinfection generally seen in individuals recovered from infection; there are almost no recovered AIDS patients.

Most vaccines protect against disease, not against infection; HIV infection may remain latent for long periods before causing AIDS.

Most effective vaccines are whole-killed or live-attenuated organisms; killed HIV-1 does not retain antigenicity and the use of a live retrovirus vaccine raises safety issues.

Most vaccines protect against infections that are infrequently encountered; HIV may be encountered daily by individuals at high risk.

Most vaccines protect against infections through mucosal surfaces of the respiratory or gastrointestinal tract; the great majority of HIV infection is through the genital tract.

Also check out these two excellent sources:
iasusa.org
And

A. S. Fauci, 1996, An HIV vaccine: breaking the paradigms, Proc. Am. Assoc. Phys. 108:6.

If you can locate a copy of that paper link it here for everyone else. I would like to review a copy of this document as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I would rather put on a full body condom than get injected with anything "for profit".
I simply don't trust organized crime no matter how you wrap it and what color ribbon you adorn it with.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

L
L guess you won't be vaccinating your kids against aids then, you'd have to wait 10-20 yrs to be absolutely sure.

the "normal" incubation period of is 10 yrs but it may have been modified to increase incubation period so as to get another batch of victims 10 yrs later.

10 yrs later:
big pharma: "see! 10 yrs have gone by and nobody has aids, let no one continue to repeat the lies of the CTs!"

15 yrs later:
MSM: scientists at CDC continue to be baffled by what seems to be a massive outbreak throughout the world of what some have begun to call Super AIDS...

Vaccines: Pre-Industrial Age Quackery Posing As Modern Science: gnosis474.blogspot.com...

It is from this frame of reference that I present to you the vaccine fraud. Vaccines today are a sacred (cash) cow, a modern medical "miracle" without which we'd all be crippled, dead, or worse. Anyone who suggests they might be the cause of autism, ADD, ADHD, Alzheimer's, and a plethora of auto-immune disorders is annihilated by the establishment.

At this point you may be trying to rationalize the whole thing, something along the lines of, just because they dump fluoride in our water doesn't mean the vaccines are bad. No, of course not. But if they'd dump sodium fluoride in our water, it shouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility that they've completely lied about the vaccines. And lie they have.

Vaccine ingredients contain what can reasonably be described as a Nazi experiment, including mercury, aluminum, ethylene glycol (anti-freeze), chemical detergents, formaldehyde, foreign recombinant RNA including aborted fetal retinal tissue and cancer cells from monkeys, and poly-sorbate 80, or preen 80, a known sterilant – all entering your body in an unnatural fashion (injection) for which your body has little ability to defend against. If this seems absurd to you, compare this list to any vaccine insert, if you can convince a pharmacist to actually let you look at one.

Particularly in children, who have weakened blood-brain barriers, these toxic substances, including violent neurotoxins (which, in the case of mercury, have recently been declared by establishment medicine, reported by establishment media, as beneficial to children with developing brains), wreak havoc on the brain, and often overheat the immune system causing violent autoimmune responses (such as vaccine induced encephalitis (“shaken baby syndrome”)) and immune disorders that make them pharma clients for life.

The whole concept of vaccination was developed by Edward Jenner, an 18th century English doctor who based his entire theory on an old wives' tale that people who came down with cowpox were somehow immune to smallpox. Testing this theory in May of 1796, he removed fluid from a woman's cowpox lesion and injected it into the arm of a healthy 8 year old boy. Jenner then later injected the boy with smallpox. When the boy did not get smallpox, Jenner concluded, "The cowpox protects the human constitution from the infection of smallpox." That's it. That's what the entire science is based on - this wholly unscientific test.

Common sense tells us that not everyone who ever came into contact with smallpox became symptomatic, else the overwhelming majority of humanity would've been afflicted. Jenner's finding was published in 6 languages and, again, is the basis for an entire industry of vaccine producing pharmaceutical companies who reap in billions off it.

Is it not, therefore, rather strange, Mr. President, that vaccination should be reported as so utterly harmless in the distant Philippines, where we can not easily get at the records, when we know it is so deadly in the nearby England and America, where the accessible records show that it causes, frequently, more deaths than smallpox, as I have already proved? For example: the great English Commission on Vaccination found that deaths from vaccination were sometimes as high as seventy deaths per million vaccinated. This is twice as high as the mortality from smallpox in the United States, which for five years, from 1901 to 1905, including our last great epidemic period of 1901 and 1902, averaged only thirty-four deaths per million population! - Charles M Higgins

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
In a nutshell, hell NO.

First the government invents this monster (US Army Patent #5242820), then they let their Big Pharma friends try and make a vaccine for it.

If they don't kill you, they want to make money off you.

here's a link to the above: www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Good post!
There was a study done years ago, I believe in Australia? Not sure, but they studied the major communicable diseases that killed a lot of people. They plotted the numbers of people infected by year, even those that NO vaccine was ever made for. They found something interesting. Almost all vaccines were introduced when the disease was practically irrelevant. In other words, it had run its course so to speak. And also, the diseases, like Scarlet Fever (I believe) that had NO vaccine, exhibited the same rise and fall in the numbers of people infected. The charts looked essentially the same.
It was unclean living conditions that allowed these diseases to take root and flourish, and vaccines had NO affect. That was the conclusion of the study. Can't find that study now....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

S&F

Hell No!
see previous posts
perhaps i'm being obtuse but doesn't the immune system react to a virus' protein coat and not the DNA inside?

sounds like psuedo science to me

for over the last 20 years we've been seeing big pharma spreading diseases and in some cases mass sterilizing people with "accidentally" contaminated vaccines. in other words sowing diseases in order to PROFIT.

forbidden cures:
www.educate-yourself.org...

related, relevant, and germane:
Researchers trying to create new life forms that do not appear in nature by vitchilo
www.abovetopsecret.com...

from the OP

Researchers believe the game-changing technology could substantially accelerate synthetic biology research and development, leading to everything from the creation of new food sources to the growth of new organs for transplant patients.

“We are looking at creating a cell’s equivalent to a computer operating system in such a way that a given group of cells could be seamlessly re-programmed to perform any function without needing to modify its hardware,” says Natalio Krasnogor, professor of computer science at the University of Nottingham.

“We are talking about a highly ambitious goal leading to a fundamental breakthrough that will, ultimately, allow us to rapidly prototype, implement, and deploy living entities that are completely new and do not appear in nature, adapting them so they perform new useful functions.”

The project called Towards a Biological Cell Operating System (AUdACiOuS) is attempting to go beyond systems biology—the science behind understanding how living organisms work—to give scientists the power to create biological systems.

i won't be allowing strangers to inject who knows what into me, that's for sure

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Part of the funding for the facility will come from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

This fact alone proves without any shadow of a doubt that this venture to build a HIV/ AIDS facility is indeed a main stream Codex Alimentus project, and has the sole intention of Population Control through direct facilitated murder.

Bill Gates is one of the Codex's biggest supporters, initiating 3 world facilitations to vaccinate children with vaccines that contain a base of 40% mercury. Even at home here in the states, vaccines have percentages of mercury contained in their base.

Honestly, IMO the production of vaccines has taken a turn for the worst, in that all vaccines now contain mercury, whether they are for humans or for your pet...

All because of the "worthless eater" mentality the elite have towards the rest of humanity, and their Codex Alimentus agenda in population control through practiced muder.

I say practiced murder, because this agenda is implimented THROUGH LAWFUL ADMINISTRATION!!!

It's in your food.
It's in your water.
It's in your medicines.
It's in your air that you breath.

They'll PRACTICE it in the hospital
They'll PRACTICE it in your kid's school lunch program.
They'll PRACTICE it in the soft drink you buy.
They PRACTICE it in the music you listen to (44,100 Khz vs. 42,000 Khz).

Setting up a facility of this nature is absolutely nothing more than a Planned Murderhood venture... Once again an up front and in your face system that is being developed to put you and your loved ones in the dirt!!

To answer your question... I will never allow the administration of any vaccine within my person, or that of my loved ones, ever again.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
NO .... NO .... did I mention my third option NO!

good thread muzzle !
To truely answer your question I think we should look at the origins of AIDS.

I would like to direct you to this thread which has uncovered some similarities just this morning. im sure you will get a good read out of this.

Fibromyalgia???

the thread is a great read... my point is in the last post in the thread containing this video.

it all started with this article that was posted by Northwarden www.whale.to...

this was man made in the true spirit of chem-trailing now I dont know if there is anything to chem-trails or contrails in our current time but this article proves we have used planes to spread chemicals on our own citizens US and Canadian.

II- CREATION OF THE MYCOPLASMA
A Laboratory-Made Disease Agent Many doctors don’t know about this mycoplasma disease agent because it was developed by the US military in biological warfare experimentation and it was not made public. This pathogen was patented by the United States military and Dr Shyh-Ching Lo. I have a copy of the documented patent from the US Patent Office.

(1) All the countries at war were experimenting with biological weapons. In 1942, the governments of the United States, Canada and Britain entered into a secret agreement to create two types of biological weapons (one that would kill, and one that was disabling) for use in the war against Germany and Japan, who were also developing biological weapons. While they researched a number or disease pathogens, they primarily focused on the Brucella bacterium and began to weaponise it.

From its inception, the biowarfare program was characterised by continuing in-depth review and participation by the most eminent scientists, medical consultants, industrial experts and government officials, and it was classified Top Secret.

The US Public Health Service also closely followed the progress of biological warfare research and development from the very start of the program, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the United States were working with the military in weaponising these diseases. These are diseases that have existed for thousands of years, but they have been weaponised—which means they’ve been made more contagious and more effective. And they are spreading.

The Special Virus Cancer Program, created by the CIA and NIH to develop a deadly pathogen for which humanity had no natural immunity (AIDS), was disguised as a war on cancer but was actually part of MKNAOMI.2 Many members of the Senate and House of Representatives do not know what has been going on. For example, the US Senate Committee on Government Reform had searched the archives in Washington and other places for the document titled "The Special Virus Cancer Program: Progress Report No. 8", and couldn’t find it. Somehow they heard I had it, called me and asked me to mail it to them. Imagine: a retired schoolteacher being called by the United States Senate and asked for one of their secret documents! The US Senate, through the Government Reform Committee, is trying to stop this type of government research.

Crystalline Brucella
The title page of a genuine US Senate Study, declassified on February 24, 1977, shows that George Merck, of the pharmaceutical company, Merck Sharp & Dohme (which now makes cures for diseases that at one time it created), reported in 1946 to the US Secretary of War that his researchers had managed "for the first time" to "isolate the disease agent in crystalline form".3

who is manufacturing this new HIV AIDS vaccine I forget?

it looks like the U.S. tax payer is providing the funding for this research and carrying it out.

The study was carried out by the US army and the Thai government over seven years on volunteers - all HIV-negative men and women aged between 18 and 30 - in parts of Thailand.

Half of the volunteers were given the vaccine, while the other half were given a placebo - and all were given counselling on HIV/Aids prevention.

Participants were tested for HIV infection every six months for three years.

The results found that the chances of catching HIV were 31.2% less for those who had taken the vaccine - with 74 people who did not get the vaccine infected and 51 of the vaccinated group infected.

The vaccine is based on B and E strains of HIV that most commonly circulate in Thailand not the C strain which predominates in Africa. The vaccine was a combination of two older vaccines that on their own had not cut infection rates.
Source

edit on 11/12/2011 by -W1LL because: article BBC

edit on 11/12/2011 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

i myself was my own guinea pig
every vaccine given to me as a child, i got what it was supposed to "protect" me from.

conclusion?

vaccines are worthless

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If an HIV vaccination was proven to be effective beyond doubt then I would certainly take it. I wouldn't think twice about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
continued: evidence of secret public testing labeled as research and safe.

III — COVERT TESTING OF MYCOPLASMA Testing the Dispersal Methods Documented evidence proves that the biological weapons they were developing were tested on the public in various communities without their knowledge or consent.

The government knew that crystalline Brucella would cause disease in humans. Now they needed to determine how it would spread and the best way to disperse it. They tested dispersal methods for Brucella suis and Brucella melitensis at Dugway Proving Ground, Utah, in June and September 1952. Probably, 100% of us now are infected with Brucella suis and Brucella melitensis.(8)

Another government document recommended the genesis of open-air vulnerability tests and covert research and development programs to be conducted by the Army and supported by the Central Intelligence Agency. At that time, the Government of Canada was asked by the US Government to cooperate in testing weaponised Brucella, and Canada cooperated fully with the United States.

The US Government wanted to determine whether mosquitoes would carry the disease and also if the air would carry it. A government report stated that "open-air testing of infectious biological agents is considered essential to an ultimate understanding of biological warfare potentialities because of the many unknown factors affecting the degradation of micro-organisms in the atmosphere".9

Testing via Mosquito Vector in Punta Gorda, Florida A report from The New England Journal of Medicine reveals that one of the first outbreaks of chronic fatigue syndrome was in Punta Gorda, Florida, back in 1957.(10)

It was a strange coincidence that a week before these people came down with chronic fatigue syndrome, there was a huge influx of mosquitoes.

The National Institutes of Health claimed that the mosquitoes came from a forest fire 30 miles away. The truth is that those mosquitoes were infected in Canada by Dr Guilford B. Reed at Queen’s University. They were bred in Belleville, Ontario, and taken down to Punta Gorda and released there.

Within a week, the first five cases ever of chronic fatigue syndrome were reported to the local clinic in Punta Gorda. The cases kept coming until finally 450 people were ill with the disease. Testing via Mosquito Vector in Ontario The Government of Canada had established the Dominion Parasite Laboratory in Belleville, Ontario, where it raised 100 million mosquitoes a month.

These were shipped to Queen’s University and certain other facilities to be infected with this crystalline disease agent The mosquitoes were then let loose in certain communities in the middle of the night, so that the researchers could determine how many people would become ill with chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia, which was the first disease to show.

One of the communities they tested it on was the St Lawrence Seaway valley, all the way from Kingston to Cornwall, in 1984. They let out hundreds of millions of infected mosquitoes. Over 700 people in the next four or five weeks developed myalgic encephalomyelitis, or chronic fatigue syndrome.

reminds me of a statement i made in Omegalogos' thread on Iran isreal and the ME [Through the Looking Glass] Samson and Delilah Redux!

this seems to be planned

edit on 11/12/2011 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I read your source, but quite frankly it's outdated and just plain wrong.

None of the currently studied HIV vaccines use live-virus, and the ones moving forward ARE retianing antigenicity by using specific, highly conserved proteins. Your source claims this isn't possible, but it clearly is.

Here is a study looking at the antigenicity (and lack of systemic inflammation, which is great) from an HIV-1 gag protein vaccine using lipid nanocapules. No live virus, only isolated protein.

Here is a study on another vaccine in development, using virus-like particles and conserved proteins to elicit an anti-HIV antibody response in mice. It retained antigenicity and produces a stereotyped immune response. No live virus, only isolated protein.

Here is a study on another vaccine, this one using isolated gp140 protein from the HIV capsid. [/url]

These were just the first three I found on pubmed. There are about a dozen others at a similar stage of development, non of which use live virus.

Stop spreading misinformation. Stop fearmongering..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Your first link, is about developing a better delivery system. It actually isn't a working vaccine, it may lead to one in the future but I don't see any evidence of that yet.

The purpose of this study was to design novel nanocapsules (NCs) with surface-chelated nickel (Ni-NCs) as a vaccine delivery system for histidine (His)-tagged protein antigens.

Which vaccine uses this method?

Notably, sera and vaginal secretions from HIV-1(IIIB) VLP-CCL28-treated mice exhibited an enhanced neutralizing activity against both a HIV-1/B-subtype laboratory strain and a heterologous HIV-1/C-subtype primary isolate. These data suggest that CCL28 could be useful in enhancing the IgA immune response that will likely play a pivotal role in prophylactic HIV vaccines.

This link you provided claims this will "likely" play a role in future HIV vaccines, but that's up for debate.

These are highly theoretical and hypothetical suppositions based off very limited research.

Sadly none of your links reveal a working HIV vaccine that does not contain a 'live' viral sample within it. These are all future "maybes" and "what-if's". Well what if one day, maybe we have nano-bots that can go into your body and locate HIV and destroy it manually?

Sure one day we will have nano-bot medicine, but that's not what is being offered to us today and it won't be on the shelf tomorrow either.

Go ahead and keep calling me names, say I am spreading disinfo (even though I basically linked to a wiki, and asked a simple question), it really doesn't discount the veracity or viability of the topic.

Should I go find a few studies showing small advancements in nano-bot science and then herald them as proof that all current discussions on vaccines are illegitimate and disinformation and fear-mongering?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

These are all studies on attempting to develop better adjuvants which merely assist the pathogen-specific immunogen.

How does any of that debunk or discredit the original stated problems with developing a vaccine with a pathogen-specific immunogen that actually protects you rather than harms you?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Actually....

Since I mentioned that I'd never vaccinate again, here is one major reason why:

Dr. Bob Beck - Blood Electrification/ Colloidal Silver immunization

Read up on it, plus get access to a two hour video with Dr. Beck lecturing at U.C. Berkley on the Patent he discovered that lead to his development of a viable biological cleansing system, in the ATS thread entitled:

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepatitis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

archives, out!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"Will You Take the HIV/AIDS Vaccine?" Heck no! Why? I'm clean as a whistle! And I've been snacking on decadent food stuff; so I'm good.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Actually....

Since I mentioned that I'd never vaccinate again, here is one major reason why:

Dr. Bob Beck - Blood Electrification/ Colloidal Silver immunization

Read up on it, plus get access to a two hour video with Dr. Beck lecturing at U.C. Berkley on the Patent he discovered that lead to his development of a viable biological cleansing system, in the ATS thread entitled:

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepatitis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

archives, out!

Thank you for bringing that topic back up. It is a very interesting claim and I wonder why almost no one has heard about it, especially considering it dates back several decades?

I would flag it, but it appears I already did back when the thread was posted. Thank you for reminding me of it.

It still seems reasonable that it could actually work if done correctly.
I would like to see the billions of medical research funds $$$ dropped into looking at things like this, but alas if it actually worked that would eradicate the entire pharmaceutical industry in one swoop.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

infected blood on the insect's mouthparts might be carried to another host while the blood is still fresh and the virus is still alive. Infection by this means is possible but highly unlikely....

Source

I allways thought it is possible to get infected through mosquitoes. Other diseases can be transmitted (malaria, west nile etc.)

edit on 12-11-2011 by jickler because: error

edit on 12-11-2011 by jickler because: error

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by popsmayhem

L
L guess you won't be vaccinating your kids against aids then, you'd have to wait 10-20 yrs to be absolutely sure.

the "normal" incubation period of is 10 yrs but it may have been modified to increase incubation period so as to get another batch of victims 10 yrs later.

10 yrs later:
big pharma: "see! 10 yrs have gone by and nobody has aids, let no one continue to repeat the lies of the CTs!"

15 yrs later:
MSM: scientists at CDC continue to be baffled by what seems to be a massive outbreak throughout the world of what some have begun to call Super AIDS...

Vaccines: Pre-Industrial Age Quackery Posing As Modern Science: gnosis474.blogspot.com...

It is from this frame of reference that I present to you the vaccine fraud. Vaccines today are a sacred (cash) cow, a modern medical "miracle" without which we'd all be crippled, dead, or worse. Anyone who suggests they might be the cause of autism, ADD, ADHD, Alzheimer's, and a plethora of auto-immune disorders is annihilated by the establishment.

At this point you may be trying to rationalize the whole thing, something along the lines of, just because they dump fluoride in our water doesn't mean the vaccines are bad. No, of course not. But if they'd dump sodium fluoride in our water, it shouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility that they've completely lied about the vaccines. And lie they have.

Vaccine ingredients contain what can reasonably be described as a Nazi experiment, including mercury, aluminum, ethylene glycol (anti-freeze), chemical detergents, formaldehyde, foreign recombinant RNA including aborted fetal retinal tissue and cancer cells from monkeys, and poly-sorbate 80, or preen 80, a known sterilant – all entering your body in an unnatural fashion (injection) for which your body has little ability to defend against. If this seems absurd to you, compare this list to any vaccine insert, if you can convince a pharmacist to actually let you look at one.

Particularly in children, who have weakened blood-brain barriers, these toxic substances, including violent neurotoxins (which, in the case of mercury, have recently been declared by establishment medicine, reported by establishment media, as beneficial to children with developing brains), wreak havoc on the brain, and often overheat the immune system causing violent autoimmune responses (such as vaccine induced encephalitis (“shaken baby syndrome”)) and immune disorders that make them pharma clients for life.

The whole concept of vaccination was developed by Edward Jenner, an 18th century English doctor who based his entire theory on an old wives' tale that people who came down with cowpox were somehow immune to smallpox. Testing this theory in May of 1796, he removed fluid from a woman's cowpox lesion and injected it into the arm of a healthy 8 year old boy. Jenner then later injected the boy with smallpox. When the boy did not get smallpox, Jenner concluded, "The cowpox protects the human constitution from the infection of smallpox." That's it. That's what the entire science is based on - this wholly unscientific test.

Common sense tells us that not everyone who ever came into contact with smallpox became symptomatic, else the overwhelming majority of humanity would've been afflicted. Jenner's finding was published in 6 languages and, again, is the basis for an entire industry of vaccine producing pharmaceutical companies who reap in billions off it.

Is it not, therefore, rather strange, Mr. President, that vaccination should be reported as so utterly harmless in the distant Philippines, where we can not easily get at the records, when we know it is so deadly in the nearby England and America, where the accessible records show that it causes, frequently, more deaths than smallpox, as I have already proved? For example: the great English Commission on Vaccination found that deaths from vaccination were sometimes as high as seventy deaths per million vaccinated. This is twice as high as the mortality from smallpox in the United States, which for five years, from 1901 to 1905, including our last great epidemic period of 1901 and 1902, averaged only thirty-four deaths per million population! - Charles M Higgins

I would wait the time out, I am in no hurry to get it.. TRUST ME!!

IF THEY DO say find a vaccine or cure for HIV and it works
people would be crazy NOT to get it.
edit on 12-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join