It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran explosion at Tehran military base

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Atleast someone is pointing out the obvious!

Everybody is waiting for official confirmation about "who did it".

As if Mossad or the CIA will come forward and say "We did it"!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
looks like the handiwork of either C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) or their little brother Mossad..

They cant wait to start the slaughter and will do all they can to instigate it..

With luck calmer heads in Tehran will prevail and they wont play the game...

Condolences to the families of those who died and were injured..

How exactly does an explosion at an ammo dump equate into the CIA or Mossad caused it? Shouldnt we wait to, oh I dont know, see what the investigation reveals?

Unless you prefer the 100 meter rush to judgment?

For all we know this blast could have been caused by the Iranians themselves in order to blame the CIA and Mossad.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
As if Mossad or the CIA will come forward and say "We did it"!

They wouldnt need to come forward since Iran can just chose to blame them anyways, regardless if they were involved or not.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
Not sure what this could be...

*Raises hand*

It's the Iranian False Flag bombing, secretly done by Iran on itself to blame the west so it can launch first strikes on Israel and US assets in the Gulf while Syria and Lebanon invades the promised land.

Wars have all been deception and psyops since the Trojans and the Horse.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

*Raises hand*

It's the Iranian False Flag bombing, secretly done by Iran on itself to blame the west so it can launch first strikes on Israel and US assets in the Gulf while Syria and Lebanon invades the promised land.

O RLY? Link? Sauce?

Could be a bunch of things, mate, but I'm not gonna pretend like I know what's going on yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Xcathdra

For all we know this blast could have been caused by the Iranians themselves in order to blame the CIA and Mossad.

Oh please....

Thats the most outrageous claim I have heard and I thought Nibiru was outrageous!

Something tells me that you're willin to outright defend the CIA and Mossad?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TrueAmerican, I expected better of you.

To think that you would expect Big Bad Iran to do such a thing to justify attacking Israel and the West and WIN, is pretty laughable.

Iran would be wiped off the map in that case my friend, not Israel.
edit on 12-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

*Raises hand*

Nah, Iran would never launch a first "open" strike, as that would be suicide for them, because neither Russia nor China would back them up. And I am sure Iran knows that.

Besides, history has proven that the current Iranian republic never started an open war by itself. Iran is to smart and diplomatic in nature to do that.

On the other hand, if the US or Israel attacks first...now this is a different story in regards to which countries backing them up as a "protective defensive measure against aggressors"
edit on 12-11-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

lol.

I was being over speculative, joking, and making a parallel with 9/11. Never mind...Guess you had to be there...

Iran's going to lose a lot either way, cause they are backed into a corner and being forced into war. Their smartest move would be to attack first with an alliance, and make it count. I would not be surprised if they have assurance from N. Korea that if attacked, a major city or two or three will go bye bye.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
One way or another America will get their oil and plant a Rothschild bank right in the middle of Tehran. That is what happened in Libya way back in April. Pretty sophisticated for a bunch of phreaks with a bum fetish.
[
quote]Originally posted by Resinveins
Wait... I've changed my mind I want to change my guess from OWS.

to

H.A.A.R.P.

I just have a gut feeling on this one.. so what the hell

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

LOL.

You know its hard to spot sarcasm on the internet!!

And yeah, If Israel/US really wants to attack Iran without enraging Russia/China - I would expect them to carry out such covert operations to make it look like "militant groups did it" for a while if they want to avoid kickstarting WW3...

I hope....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yje false flag is the domain of the hammer of the whole earth and we all should know who that is. And she uses that tactic to keep here sheeple hypnotized. Here, have some bread with your circuses.

*Raises hand*

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

its got their grubby little fingerprints all over it..

And am attending a wedding ceremony in the hmong village near my home.. Been imbibing their homebrew and too relaxed to put forth a wilder guess.. So went with the most likely culprits..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

As well as all of the earthquakes Iran suffers on & along the Eurasian Plate of Asia. Nuclear facilities & quake faults don't mix!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I just hope Ahmadinejad hasnt been talking to Rahm, you know "never let a good crisis go to waste".

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Wow, an explosion at an ammo dump? Who would have thunk it??? An impossible thing to have occurred without someone to blame other than those in charge of keeping such material stored safely.

Iran, being the wonderfully perfect nation would have never been so careless as to have had a simple accident. It has to be the work of Satan Israel and/or Satan America! Rally the troops, sound the klaxon, call up the reserves, man the battlements!

*sigh*

Yeah, I suppose it could have been sabotage but... there are others besides Israel and the US with an ax to grind against the current Iranian regime. If you carefully remove your politics, placing them in a safe location (to avoid explosions), you may see that.

But, what do I know? I'm just another ee-ville American.
edit on 12-11-2011 by redoubt because: ee-ville satanic typos

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Yep im also going for it being an accident. Comment left on skynews site under story

Taibach BoyoPosted by: Taibach Boyo on November 12, 2011 11:40 AM

Bol locks, I'm a couple of hours away and my boss said he spoke to his brother & sister about it earlier. They don't know what it was but it wasn't intervention, some kind of accident it seems.
news.sky.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Israel and USA are known to lie about stuff, and they are known to make threats. So, assuming they are guilty is not a bad idea. Because they made sure that there is no international war-crimes tribunal that might find them innocent. It's about action and consequences. But, I only believe USA and Israel is guilty of inciting violence. When you say you are going to use violence, it is not free speech. It is a threat and if there is no court to settle the claims, the people has a right to extract their verdict. It could be that the explosion in the ammo-depot is because of explosive things being handled and accident happens. But, I find it very hard to vindicate USA an Israel. They made this very hard for me. When making threats and an accident happens, you will NOT be assumed innocent. To avoid this problem in the future USA should stop threatening people. That simple!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

back in my misspent youth had the misfortune of working with C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) when was with S.O.G in Vietnam back in the 60's.. And the misfortune of encountering them in my travels over the years since.. This has their grubby little fingerprints all over it..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Oh please....

Thats the most outrageous claim I have heard and I thought Nibiru was outrageous!

Something tells me that you're willin to outright defend the CIA and Mossad?

And yet you and others have already concluded that the US or Israel are behind the attack? Based on what? A ouji board, 1/5th of vodka and a boat load of paranoia?

I think drawing a conclusion with no evidence to support it is outragous as well. Had you taken the time to read my post and placed it into context with the post I answered, you would see the flip side of the coin.

People want to blame the Us and Israel, I took the position Iran did it to themselves to blame the west. If possible you should check your anti American anti Israeli coat at the door.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
reply to post by Vozda

Well this is a conspiracy site. So how about this theory (and with nothing but a thought to back it up).

How about the Iranians blew it up themselves. That way they could blame us (the US) and Irsael.
edit on 12-11-2011 by subcsailor because: .

Occams Razor says bravo sir.

At least there are a few people left in this website that see possibilities outside of "White Male Christians at the USA did it!!!!!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join