It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran explosion at Tehran military base

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Iran explosion at Tehran military base

www.bbc.co.uk

Windows in buildings in the nearby village of Bidganeh have been shattered.

Some deaths have been reported, according to the semi-official Fars news agency, but this has not been confirmed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dn.se

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It seems like maybe Israel/US have sent some special forces to steer up some violance in Iran, With an explosion in a Military base and in a Natural Gas pipe line (Swedish news) Maybe something is to happend in a matter of days or maybe hours?

I dont know if i have put this in right section if not please admin/mod move this thread

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vozda

I think it's the PJAK (Kurdish terrorists, supported by Israel and the West).

Edit: Then again it could just have been an accident.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
reply to post by Vozda

I think it's the PJAK (Kurdish terrorists, supported by Israel and the West).

Edit: Then again it could just have been an accident.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

Yea maybe its some kind of Terrorist group, but we know that NATO and US have been using Terrorist groups to launch an attack on countries,

in Serbian Southern part Kosovo and Metohija they used OVK ( KLA) and now using ANA

in Libya they used "rebells"

Bosnia they with Alija welcomed Mudjahedins.

But we have to see what will happend but this is just no good sign .. Lets just "hope" it was an accident if not .. this will be a looong "winter"

+22 more 
link   
reply to post by Vozda

Well this is a conspiracy site. So how about this theory (and with nothing but a thought to back it up).

How about the Iranians blew it up themselves. That way they could blame us (the US) and Irsael.
edit on 12-11-2011 by subcsailor because: .

link   
looks like the handiwork of either C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) or their little brother Mossad..

They cant wait to start the slaughter and will do all they can to instigate it..

With luck calmer heads in Tehran will prevail and they wont play the game...

Condolences to the families of those who died and were injured..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I have been waiting for it to start, I wonder if this is it?

Its fairly obvious that the US doesnt actually need to fight its wars anymore, just give the guns to some CIA connected group in the area. So I wouldnt be suprised if a small group takes responsibilty.
All I know is that its going to start heating up soon enough.

edit on 12-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The microwave plasma weapons...no traces,no remains,no proof.....very simple..and clean!!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vozda

I suppose it couldnt have been an accident then; you know cause accidents never happen.

I'll wait and see if any Government or group claims it, until then.. yea.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I dont belive in coincidences. Israel!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vozda

Just wait. Iran has been very public about their nuclear program. They are meddling with new (to them) technology. Before long, there will be nuclear accidents and/or explosions as they try to move their backpack warheads around (and probably) out of the country. These kinds of incidents are only the beginning. I pity the average Iranian citizen who has no part in these matters, but will surely feel the consequences as their wreckless government pursues the weaponization of their nuclear program while calling for the destruction of other countries.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vozda

If anyone remebers back in October there was an explosion at one of their missile production facilities.That specific site apparently contained the bulk of their missiles that were to be used in case of a conflict with the west.

Anyone know what the function of this base was for?

Not sure if its coincidental or means anything but the latest incident in Iran occured on 11/12/2011. The blast in October occured on 10/12/2011.

Why the 12th?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's obvious OWS did this. Damn hippies and their molotov cocktails.

As secretive as most things are there... getting the truth may take a while.

Unless of course it makes Iran's govt. look good.

Or someone else look bad.

Alright.. what's taking so long??

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
reply to post by Vozda

Just wait. Iran has been very public about their nuclear program. They are meddling with new (to them) technology. Before long, there will be nuclear accidents and/or explosions as they try to move their backpack warheads around (and probably) out of the country. These kinds of incidents are only the beginning. I pity the average Iranian citizen who has no part in these matters, but will surely feel the consequences as their wreckless government pursues the weaponization of their nuclear program while calling for the destruction of other countries.

as they try to move their backpack warheads around (and probably) out of the country

Someone who have been playing Battlefield 3 campaign?

Maybe so, but if they get some help from someone who have contacts and knowledge about Warhead /Radioactive material then we are Screwed, But still if this is only a Powerplant to give electrice too the population then i dont see why it will be needed to get bombed.

As i said before its not first time NATO And US lies about something just to bombe the # out of them .
Iraq and Libya is 2 of them, and dont forget about the fake massacres in Kosovo and Metohija just to bomb Serbia .

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
PressTV

Two massive explosions have ripped through a military base belonging to the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) in the western part of the Iranian capital, Tehran.

The incident took place around 1 p.m. local time (0730 GMT) when a munitions depot caught fire by accident at an IRGC military base in Bidgeneh village -- located on the outskirts of Shahriar city and about 35 kilometers (21 miles) west of Tehran -- Iranian lawmaker for Shahriar, Hossein Garousi, told ICANA news agency.

The shock wave released by the explosion shattered windowpanes and inflicted damage on a number of buildings in the area.

There are no clear casualty figures in the incident.

For those who arent familiar with PressTV its the offical state controlled propoganda, err media for Iran.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
O
edit on 12-11-2011 by jonco6 because: guess I need to read the op better

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Wait... I've changed my mind I want to change my guess from OWS.

to

H.A.A.R.P.

I just have a gut feeling on this one.. so what the hell

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Mossad up to their not so old tricks again?

2nd

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Apparently

The blast shattered the windows of residential neighbourhoods in the western suburbs of Tehran, witnesses said.
www.indianexpress.com...

Not sure what this could be, but I think we all know what everyone's thinking... guess we'll just have to wait for more info to come out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join