It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen arrested for rape of 5-year-old in McDonald's play area

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by targeting

Well, it takes a major shift of awareness.

All actions and lessons in this life are planned by our greater essence. We have been through a journey in this wavelength Universe experiencing all aspects of duality. For without that, we certainly wouldn't be whole. As our souls continue to reincarnate, the roles are switched and different kinds of necessary experiences are integrated. We are playing roles for each other and always learning, it's really that simple.

edit on 12-11-2011 by AnotherAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Explain something to me. How could something like this be ok in a young man's mind?

Are you saying that you BohemianBrim had thoughts like this when you were a young man? Why are you defending him? Is it only to have your one moment of fame on ATS?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I always laugh at how outraged people get about these things as if they just started happening this decade. Sexual abuse and rape of minors has been occuring since as long as we have recorded history. I mean it used to be victims were ignored, people just did not talk about it, it was too taboo a topic for conversation, and a whole host of other things. We just live in an era where these things are no longer ignored and kept under wraps. Im all for punishing the rapists and the victims recieving proper mental health treatments....but please stop acting like this is new. Its not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Reply to post by AnotherAccount

LOL, you cannot be seriously making excuses for these actions as some sort of cosmic design. You are a sick and deluded individual.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
He may not have known the consequence of his actions...but seriously 13 is more than old enough to know it was wrong. Most kids have had ''the talk'' by then. Personal boundaries are taught much earlier (kindergarten if parents don't instill it before then)
If he himself were abused I can understand why he would. If it happens to you, you're stuck in the age it happened forever (sexually anyway). It's like a mental illness. If he wasn't abused like that, then were talking the mind set of a serial rapist, and that I will never understand....not that it makes it less bad for the poor girl. I imagine it will affect her whole life.

edit on 12-11-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: add

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by targeting

How is it "not" their fault. Being a parent is hard, things like that shouldn't even need to be taught are wrong. Which aren't on a general basis. He learned it from them.

Case closed. Feel free to refute my statement, you have to agree tho, this is a learned behavior.

How do you know he learned it from his parents? Perhaps he saw it in a tv show or heard it in a song. Eminem talks about rape a lot. Also I'm not sure he had to learn it from anybody. It's a natural human desire to want to have sex so maybe he just couldn't control that desire.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Sorry dude, it's just what is.

Far worse acts are perpetuated upon mankind each and every day... Far worse

See how these threads go nowhere? Such incidents are better left alone and not posted. What are you gonna do about it, by voicing your socially conditioned and self-righteous opinion? Not much.

If we wanted to discuss this intellectually... I personally see this as a societal problem. Largely that of grand scale sexual repression, with a mix of whatever other trauma is absorbed on the daily.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

Until humanity grows up the world will be a barbaric place.. All we can do is try to make it better during the short time that we are here..

one way to grow up and make it better would be to learn the meaning of the word "barbaric", and then not do or say or even think things that fit that definition.

mutilating children does not seem very civilized.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
the perpetrator is a minor.
I agree with those other members who question what kind of childhood has this kid endured.

when I was studying, I read a book called "To Kill and Be Killed - Juveniles on Death Row Florida"
it was an eye opener, that is all I can say and I recommend reading it.

Children are pure and it is the environs that corrupts them... everyone is a product of their upbringing.

Research findings support what I am writing and my own childhood experiences also.

My own Mother took me to a Doctor because I was a sexual child... pity she didn't deal with the fact her boyfriend was raping me. She did eventually when I instituted legal action but she didn't want to be there.

children do not know how to communicate and I didn't either so children act out things they don't understand.

The parents of the child who has committed this act are responsible.

edit on 12-11-2011 by Thurisaz because: spelling

link   
I had two reply's and I'm not going to waste my time with both. So ill tackle both with one post.

If you rape my daughter, I will cut off your head and bring it to the police station.

Defend the rapist all you want, make him feel empowered to do this. Oh it's not his fault! Wait till its your daughter.

Cry all you want over the dead rapist, I'm moving on.

Ciao

link   

Explain something to me. How could something like this be ok in a young man's mind?

Are you saying that you BohemianBrim had thoughts like this when you were a young man? Why are you defending him? Is it only to have your one moment of fame on ATS?

Thanks

the blind will not see
ignorance will never become knowledge
and stupidity will never become wisdom

open your eyes
look at yourself

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

He doesn't know whether the suspect will be tried as an adult. "Ultimately that will be decided by a juvenile court judge," Hartzler said.

How can he be tried as an adult if he is not an adult yet? Thats absurd. He cant drink, give informed consent to sex or legal contracts, go to war, vote, but he can be tried as an adult? Hypocrites.

Whats wrong with trying him as a juvenile that he is?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherAccount

Sorry dude, it's just what is.

Far worse acts are perpetuated upon mankind each and every day... Far worse

See how these threads go nowhere? Such incidents are better left alone and not posted. What are you gonna do about it, by voicing your socially conditioned and self-righteous opinion? Not much.

If we wanted to discuss this intellectually... I personally see this as a societal problem. Largely that of grand scale sexual repression, with a mix of whatever other trauma is absorbed on the daily.

-_- See im all for having a intellectual conversation about these topics but your viewpoints, at least the ones voiced, show me you are not using your intellect. But I will bite, please tell me how sexual repression would lead someone rape a child? Please explain to me what daily trauma could possibly lead someone down this road? What could society do to someone to make them a pedophile? My view of child rape being wrong makes me self-righteous? How so? Do you think its ok? My responses to this thread are far from a knee jerk conditioned response. The fact that someone is being killed somewhere at this moment somehow excuses this guys actions? But answer those questions for me. (P.S. If you are going to start rationalizing around behavior with some new age law of attraction b.s. then dont respond.)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

If its stupid to protect your family, if its blind to protect your daughter, then call me stupid and blind.

It doesn't matter if its a 15 year old or a 60 year old, its rape.

You sir are either so egotistical that you dont wanna be wrong or you are so twisted you think this kid is in all rights to rape this little girl.

which is it?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

That teenager needs to be locked up forever - totally disgusting - how can a person do something like that.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

What constitutes rape?

I have been through the legal system because I was raped and believe me when I state, rape constitutes various things.

I am not minimising this...but rape means many things.

I will state it again, the Parents of the child who raped the 5 year old are responsble.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

If its stupid to protect your family, if its blind to protect your daughter, then call me stupid and blind.

It doesn't matter if its a 15 year old or a 60 year old, its rape.

You sir are either so egotistical that you dont wanna be wrong or you are so twisted you think this kid is in all rights to rape this little girl.

which is it?

it wasnt your daughter, and it wasnt your son either.
you pick the side you want to be on, but what if you couldnt?
what if suddenly your child did something horrible and unforgivable?
why are YOU afraid to be wrong?
why are you so quick to jump on the side that allows you to judge another human being, a child, as being inhuman? why do you choose to play this game of pretend so you can feel these twisted egotistical emotions?

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

and you paint me as someone who promotes child rape, after i tell you how i was traumatized as a child.

which is it?
its whatever the hell you want it to be.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

It's hard for me to run around in mental circles with you because I see it from a different, much larger, and somewhat detached perspective

This society is sexually repressed. That sure can lead to a lot of misunderstandings. Our society is also based off trauma. Look at the media/movies. I can't explain it to you, until you 'see' it.

Even bringing this subject into our awareness is traumatizing! That's why I'm against these kinds of pointless threads in the first place. Do they normally offer gratuitous insight? No...

Ultimately, I can't speak for the kid... So I'm not even gonna try.

Oh, and by "far worse stuff"... I mean the presidential candidates you adamantly vote for committing these kind of acts, despite being full grown adults. Look into it. Real conspiracies, ya know.
edit on 12-11-2011 by AnotherAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Ahh bible quotes.

I don't follow the bible, nice quote tho. I agree with that one, "people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks"

Unfortunately for you, the bible isnt going to save you here. You can defend the child rapist all you want. All your bible quotes mean nothing to me. I have my own virtues, which are in line with the bible only because its COMMON SENSE!.

Go Penn state!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join