It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen arrested for rape of 5-year-old in McDonald's play area

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ok, I really don't know what to say about this. I find it repulsive, but I can't help but feel sympathy for everyone involved here. Yes, even the teen, who was 13, because what kind of environment was he living in that would spawn this kind of behavior? Also, I hope the family and the little girl will be able to recover from this, because if you have ever known (or have been) anyone in this type of situation, you know how deeply traumatizing it can be. It may not affect this little girl right now, but it could become a problem for her later on in life. I just really don't know about people anymore.

A 13-year-old boy has been arrested for the rape of a 5-year-old girl at a McDonald's Playland in southern Ohio, police said Friday. The assault allegedly occurred on October 29 in Anderson Township, near Cincinnati. The 5-year-old old was visiting the restaurant with her grandmother and playing in the Playland area at the time of the alleged attack.

After investigating the complaint, the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department on Wednesday released a photo of the suspect from the McDonald's camera to the news media, according to Lieutenant Michael L. Hartzler, a district commander. The next day, the boy and his parents came into his department for an interview. Hartzler will not disclose what was said in the interview, but the juvenile was taken into custody. He doesn't know whether the suspect will be tried as an adult. "Ultimately that will be decided by a juvenile court judge," Hartzler said.

Now, I wonder if this is a case of young people being desensitized to sex and violence on tv, movies, ect, or is it a case that the boy himself has been molested and is just continuing a cycle of abuse? Also, do you think that McDonald's should be partially responsible for this? In all honesty, I don't think they should be, because its a parents/guardians responsibility to keep an eye on children in these places. I do wonder, however, where does the blame actually need to be placed, if at all? I suppose it comes down to getting to the root of the problem, and not putting blame somewhere. I suppose it doesn't matter who is to blame. Then again, maybe our (sometimes) sick society is to blame. All I know is that there are two young children involved here, in which there lives have been drastically altered in different ways, and I pray for both of them, yes, even the 13 year old boy, because I don't think he understands the consequences of his actions.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 12-11-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Disgusting.. My sympathies to the girl and her family..

Had it been my daughter may whatever dieties the thing that did that believe in have mercy on it because I damn sure wouldnt have... At the very least would castrate the little bastard without benefit of anesthesia.. As doubt the so-called 'justice system' would do anything to the perpatrater ..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I dont think it is a case of being desensitised, i thinkit is more of a case of "he is messed up" or he has a troubled past.

and why isnt someone supervision that area? surley the whole point of a safeplace for children to play is it is supervised by an adult, still i feel bad for that little girl
edit on 12-11-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The people responsible? I'd have to say the parents/legal guardians of the 13-year-old.

While he must also take responsibility, he's a child and nowhere near maturity - like 99% of all other 13 year olds in the world.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Disgusting.. My sympathies to the girl and her family..

Had it been my daughter may whatever dieties the thing that did that believe in have mercy on it because I damn sure wouldnt have... At the very least would castrate the little bastard without benefit of anesthesia.. As doubt the so-called 'justice system' would do anything to the perpatrater ..

what would you have done if it had been your son?

i find what you said, and the fact that you actually imagined doing such a thing to a child in some sort of lust for sick inhuman vengeance, as disgusting and repulsive as what that child did to that little girl.

he at least has the excuse of being a child, you have none.

the child should get many years of therapy, and its people like you who deserve to be behind bars.
you are a ghoul.
edit on 12-11-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

what is wrong with these people come on where were his parents at. this makes me sick to my stomach
a child can't even go play at McDonalds with out this kind of garbage going on

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I sure hope they investigate the background of this 13yr old, maybe it has been happening to him at home?
What grandmother leaves a 5yr old un-supervised anywhere?It is hard to fathom happening in the McD's play area, obviously it wasn't very busy that day?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This boy should be sterilized, his mother and father should also be sterilized. This behavior is sick. This is primal behavior that needs to be cleansed from the society.

End of story.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Im a realist. I've seen kids younger than that carrying weapons and killing people in war zones.. There are also countries where at 13 they are considered adults. Its in the west that they're coddled because oh they're just children... Children without proper upbringing are just as dangerous as any adult.. Up until late 19th early 20th century in western countries 'kids' that age often had the same responsibilities as adults.
No more barbaric than many of the atrocities westerners commit without reason or for corporate greed around the world everyday.
Let the punishment fit the crime and for rapists castration fits better than coddling them in some prison at expense of the public so they can get released to go find more victims to rape. Age is no excuse he showed no regard for his victims age.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherAccount

Your right I do find that offensive, so its probably for the best that you bid good day. There was nothing forceing you to click on this story. There are plenty of other conspiracy stories for you to gain "insight" yourself with. So why dont you go troll on them instead of trying to justify what happened to this lttle girl as a soul contact. You obviously are a very disturbed individual if you can justify this horrendous act.
edit on 12-11-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherAccount
Haha... Earth is an amazing place, really is.

To be fair, some would say this was a soul contract.

Living in a sexually repressed society really sucks. I wonder if the kid even got a nut off?

Wow, in hindsight I bet some people will find that offensive... Oh well...

Thanks for bringing such a twisted topic to my attention, I was only trying to gain a little insight into more expansive aspects of our existence. ATS, the sewer of the interwebs. I bid you all good day.

What do you mean by soul contract? Could you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

you dont sound like a realist to me.
i guess the definition is subjective.

im a realist too.
i remember what it was like being 13 years old in this country, not in the distant past where i was raised with serious responsibilities and treated like an adult. my parents did a an ok job, but there were many MANY opportunities where things could have gone awry so very easily. but i was lucky.
i went to a day care that was run by a pedophile, but i was lucky because he only physically, verbally, mentally, and emotionally abused me instead of sexually. some of my friends were not that lucky, and i remember how they were because of it at only 6-7. they were lucky because they had each other to work it out, they would play this game where theyd take their pants off and lay in a circle on the ground, they asked me to join, but it freaked the hell out of me. i wasnt so lucky for having seen it i suppose. but then again, at least i can feel for them and kids like them now.
im lucky im not like you.
you make me sick.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well, they say sex sells commercially, maybe these are the consequences.

Opening children's eyes to such obscene lyrics, at such a young without understanding will bring these situations. . call me old fashioned, what ever. Iv just recently had a child, she's 11month old, born on Christmas day - you must be mad if you think she'll be listening to the likes of Rhiana and most american music that reaches the UK, its not happening. My 3year old niece singing "come here rude boy can you get it up" while grinding her hips. It wrong, and therse are the consequences, people need to become more aware

Anyway my opinion is that he's too young to understand the consequences, no doubt he will regret this for the rest of his life and carry it along with him through life, his self scared for life. He just doesnt know that he been programmed to be sexual at a very young age.

Fuk the media

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
This boy should be sterilized, his mother and father should also be sterilized. This behavior is sick. This is primal behavior that needs to be cleansed from the society.

End of story.

His mother and father? How do you know that this is their fault? Don't you think you're being too harsh? Also can a 13 really be held responsible for something like this? Personally I don't believe the government should ever be able to sterilize someone against their will.
edit on 12-11-2011 by targeting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I'M SORRY YOU FIND THAT OFFENSIVE, but that's merely social conditioning. I also consider this a social problem in and of itself, coming from a seriously sexually repressed society. I came at this from a broader understanding, a multidimensional one. It could be something you may discover if you didn't waste time with such dismal threads, yet, I digress...
edit on 12-11-2011 by AnotherAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by targeting

How is it "not" their fault. Being a parent is hard, things like that shouldn't even need to be taught are wrong. Which aren't on a general basis. He learned it from them.

Case closed. Feel free to refute my statement, you have to agree tho, this is a learned behavior.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by targeting

How is it "not" their fault. Being a parent is hard, things like that shouldn't even need to be taught are wrong. Which aren't on a general basis. He learned it from them.

Case closed. Feel free to refute my statement, you have to agree tho, this is a learned behavior.

you have no proof where he learned it.

statement refuted.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Sorry to hear of your past experiences..
Lets respectfully agree to disagree on this particular subject as have read and starred a few of your past posts and do respect your opininions..
Until humanity grows up the world will be a barbaric place.. All we can do is try to make it better during the short time that we are here..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by targeting

His mother and father? How do you know that this is their fault?

In the old Generation kids didn't do this kind of crap because parents could beat the living snot out of their kids.

Kids back then feared punishment. Today's kids can't be touched by their parents. So they have no fear to do crime.

This kid will be a repeat offender. Our Federal Nanny State has created social monsters.....literal demons who fear no punishment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join