It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen arrested for rape of 5-year-old in McDonald's play area

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Hmm, the boy allegedly touched the little girl inappropriately is all that is known, but the authorities are charging him with rape!

Yeah, this is overblown. Who knows what really happened, but that they are calling it rape is scary. There are so many inconsistencies in the article it sounds like pure sensationalism.

Here are the only facts presented.

After the incident the little girl went to her grandmother nearby 'with the look on her face as if something was wrong.

The woman who called 911 told police: 'There was an incident in the play area with an older child and a younger child which may have involved some sexual contact.

Then the article jumps to all of these conclusion, which are nothing but conjecture, and actually contradict the facts that are presented.

But authorities claim the boy touched the girl before making her touch him in an inappropriate way and then walked out of the McDonald's as the victim burst into tears and went to her grandmother.

The boy left moments before she reported the assault.

Police said he climbed into the play area specifically to molest her.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

They can't release the kids name, but they showed footage of him, apparently on television, at a McDonalds, telling the public that he is a child molester. Wow, talk about over reacting.

There is a big difference between bursting into tears, and having a funny look on your face, especially with a little girl. Which was it?

Sounds like the interpretations of overzealous cops, talking to people about things that should not be revealed to the public.

Being that there are no reports of physical force being used, or any physical evidence of any kind, why did they put this kid's face on television, this was no Amber alert situation, no one was in immediate danger. The kid most likely lives locally, and the police could have looked for him, and picked him up sometime in the next few days, instead of turning something that may have not been anything, into a huge media storm.

Somebody in that police department screwed up royally. They are the real dangers to the community.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
you have no proof where he learned it.

But it's a parents job to instill their children with morals and the understanding from right or wrong.

"statement refuted."

But back on topic: I don't hold the parents responsible. I've known at least one person who came from a great family end up a criminal at a young age. It's a choice *we* make. Sometimes we're led astray, other times we're just not thinking or fully understand what we're doing. I think the thirteen year old boy knew what he was doing, I think he's a sexual predator. This best punishment in this case would be to force the child to realize what he's done.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CynefriElm

Originally posted by CynefriElm
reply to post by Lovelyful

I'm saying who the hell let a 13 year old in the play area in the first place? Somebody would have noticed him. The world isn't getting worse, people are getting more naive. I'm saying if it wasn't sexual abuse, a kid would have gotten hurt with a 13 year old in there anyway! Who let him in?

This is where being married to a teacher has helped me...I have zero problem with telling kids that they're too old/big to be in kiddie areas. Lesson learned here is always watch and talk to your children, younger and older.

Having younger kids I watch them like a hawk and taught them to never let anyone touch them, having an older son I've talked to him several times about never touching young kids inappropriately. My wife thinks this is unnecessary because he's never done anything to suggest that he would, but I'd rather him know the consequences if he ever did... and how kids lives are ruined because of things like that. Wish more parents told their kids things like that.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

You think the kid is a sexual predator based on what evidence?

You have the Grandmother saying the girl had a funny look on her face, and calling police and saying something may have happened.

Then you have the police putting the kids picture on television, like he kidnapped the girl or something, and lots of crazy reports that should not be publicized, probably taken from some forced confession, where a scared kid would have said anything, hoping the ordeal would be over.

What I see is a whacked out police department, where there are people in positions of authority who should not be in those positions.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm going to blame the media.
This is sick.
Glad they took the playplace out of the McDs where i work at.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join