It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Israeli Soliders pose with Palestinian girl they just arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
If it's real. It's sheer stupidity.
If it's fake, It's the same.

Agreed.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
Nice try.

It's a picture in a classroom in a hebrew school that was obviously taken for fun. The young girl that is posing is an Israeli student, and you can tell she is smiling.

Pathetic OP. Simply pathetic.

Even if true, that's a pretty sick way of having fun. What say me and a bunch of my buddies dress up in KKK hooded pointy headed robes and stand with guns around our black friend who is tied up and blindfolded, and take some pictures, sounds real fun, don't you think? Or maybe ill get my little 13 year old sister who's white to be tied up, and blindfolded while a bunch of black guys stand around with guns and crazy perverted looks on their faces, and take pictures? Yeah sounds like fun! You sound like just my type of guy! Maybe payers we can getbtogether and watch some snuff videos while we're at it! Yeah! Right on man! *Barf!!!* You're friggin sick, man! You need help... You think I wanna do that sh#?! No, okay!? F# no!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

There are thousands of blonde soldiers among the IDF.

The IDF don't rape Arab women and girls. FACT !

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Israel has broken more UN resolutions that any other in UN history.Here are some of the resolutions that America has vetoed.

Resolution 517: “…censures Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon“
Resolution 518: “…demands that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon“
Resolution 520: “…condemns Israel‘s attack into West Beirut”
Resolution 573: “…condemns Israel vigorously for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters”
Resolution 587: “…takes note of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw”
Resolution 592: “…strongly deplores the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops” Resolution 605: “…strongly deplores Israel‘s policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians” Resolution 607: “…calls on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention”
Resolution 608: “…deeply regrets that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians”

rest can be found here www.darkpolitricks.com...

Funny we want to bomb Iran for possibly trying to make nuclear wepons when Isreal has already done this...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
That blond soldier does not look Israeli to me. He looks like an American solider.

He looks a lot like a "she" to me.

I also want to know what she's holding in her hand, or what was photoshopped out of the picture.

Maybe it's just me, but that part of the picture seems just a bit off. (I'd never want an elbow that pointed resting on any part of my body.)
edit on 11/12/2011 by Americantrucker because: An afterthought

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by caladonea

There are thousands of blonde soldiers among the IDF.

The IDF don't rape Arab women and girls. FACT !

Of course they do. Incidents are low because they dont want to ethnically mix the races...

IDF officer with yellow hair, about 180 cm high, carrying two silver stars on his uniform, a member of the so-called “Israeli border Police” raped a Palestinian teenager in the old tunnel (Khozq El-Far, what could be translated “tunnel of the mouse”) in the old city of Hebron. The victim, aged 17 years, with blond hair, was wearing a blue t-shirt. He was on his way back home to the village of Yatta in the south of the district of Hebron city. The heart of Hebron city and Al-Shuhada street are the only way to Yetta and the other towns south of the city.

www.kawther.info...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

They stopped a homicide bomber. She just tried to blow them up. It's a victory photo. So what?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

can anyone test this pic to see if it is photoshopped?

it looks fake.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

yep it is fake.

if you look at the original pic on fb you will see when you move the cursor around names appear as they have been linked. why so many names of men? right where the girl is there is another man 'alexander' who has been omitted out.

obvious bs
no news source -> just a edited pic of a bunch of israeli soldiers. the girl has been photoshopped into it.

SPY EYES

Israeli soldiers posing with a young Palestinian girl they arrested.

— with Henny Kreeft, Michael F Rivero, Paul Alexander, Dani Voluntaryist Taylor, Kevin Barrett, Syed Usama Ahsan and Yasmin L Shariff.

anyone else want to scrutinize it?

there are 7 names in total, only 4 appear in the pic, the girl has been put where alexander would have been.

FFS
edit on 12-11-2011 by Thurisaz because: edit to add

edit on 12-11-2011 by Thurisaz because: fix format

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Hmmmmmm, subject says "4 Israeli Soliders pose with Palestinian girl they just arrested". Obviously this is a hoax. I'm shocked the mods have left this dribble stay open this long.

yep...

????????

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Even if that is a fake what about the rest of the images on here. They kinda prove the point the op was making.

If these are gods chosen people as claimed then god must be a real....well its not to good Etiquette to swear but i'm sure you get where that sentence would be heading. I myself prefer to hold people accountable and i hold the IDF soldiers in all the other pics accountable for what they are doing.

I dont believe any one can condone what is going on in those pics. If you do condone this do us all a favour and jump off a bridge. The human race is better off without these scum and any one who blindly supports them. The same applies to the islamists that are blowing stuff up and injuring innocent people.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBar

FFS

provide me with some images that a) are not photoshopped and part of some propaganda BS and b) any other pic from another source other than a Palestinian Website.

sheesh!

I am not rejecting that this kind of violence does not happen on both sides...but pulease get some credible sources.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Why hoax?

Following Ha`la`tha TinEye suggestion. It can be tracked and confirmed as true.

English Israeli newspaper reports

reserve IDF officer Eden Abergil is the original source.

www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/facebook-photos-of-soldiers-posing-with-bound-palestinians-are-the-norm-1.308582

www.haaretz.com/news/national/idf-soldier-posts-images-of-blindfolded-palestinians-on-facebook-from-best-time-of-my-life-1.308402

www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?ID=185147

www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=185011

In particular, here in a 7 photo slide. It's the 3rd.

www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/facebook-photos-of-soldiers-posing-with-bound-palestinians-are-the-norm-1.308582
edit on 12-11-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Dont be daft, not all of those pictures can or would have been photo shopped. Infact as you are the one making the accusations of photoshopping on all of the images why dont you provide me with some proof that they are all fakes for the simple reason they came from a palastinian website.

I'm guessing you did not go through the pics for you to be able to right them all off as fakes.

Ohhh look its a palastinian website it must all be faked and lies, gods chosen would never show themselves doing this.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

don't waste your time arguing with the psychopaths
insisting these photos are faked

despite 3 members having bothered to post links proving other wise

op should u2u everyone on this thread informing them that
the photos are real, as they've most likely moved along and believed the lies.

WTF why is this in hoax already?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

FFS back at you.

You do realise that you can tag more people in a photo on facebook than appear in said picture ?

when i used facebook one of my friends tagged about 10 people in a photo and if you moved the cursor the names would appear but the photo contained only 1 person. I guess they faked the pic of them on holiday

I would be guessing it is still possible to do this, why dont you go and test it out or get someone you know that uses facebook to test it.

Did i just disprove your proof of image tampering?! to top it off you were on the verge of insulting us maybe you would like to apologise.

Shame on you ATS for throwing this in the hoax section after about 1 day.
edit on 13-11-2011 by TheBar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You mean, Israel is full of Europeans who claim to be Jews but actually have no genetic connection to Palestine, don't you?

The fundamental fraud of Zionism is that people whose ancestors converted to Judaism insist - gun or nuke pointed at us - they they deserve to steal land in the MIddle-East.

Yes, the soldiers look and act like Israeli scumbag bastards and whatever this photo is it depicts the racist character of the bully state of Israel.

Israeli cowards picking on someone weaker than them.

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by caladonea

That blond soldier does not look Israeli to me. He looks like an American solider. He may not be...but he sure looks like one.

I feel a lot of compassion for that young girl/woman.....I do believe she will be physically attacked by them....lose her virginity...in a vicious horrible way.

lol? Israel is full of mostly European Jews, they have all colors of hair. Blond hair = looking American?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This thread must be moved back to its orignial section. The only proof of a hoax is one member not knowing you can tag more people than appear in a photo on facebook. The claims of one person should not be taken as proof of anything unless they can back up said claims.

Reinstate this thread please ATS mods or provide conclusive evidence of fakery.
edit on 13-11-2011 by TheBar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join