It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Israeli Soliders pose with Palestinian girl they just arrested

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Gabiel,

You do not have to believe anything I write, of course.

However if you want to assert that my claims are subjective and that you are interested in a genuine exchange then watch the last video I posted.

Here is a very short video. It shows Israeli forces "firing" WP shells right into a populated area in broad daylight.

Legitimate use of WP is for illumination or smoke cover usually in advance of a ground operation.

Can you honestly say either is the case as depicted in this video?

Originally posted by gabriellewis

Originally posted by BRAVO949
There is a new, shorter more exact term for "Anti-Israeli propaganda."
Truth

Your "truth" is subjective, based on your own opinions and prejudices, and doesn't stand up when confronted with facts

Claim:

There are clear photos of Israel firing WP shells directly into areas in which ordinary civilians are carrying on daily activities.

Facts:
There are clear photographs of the IDF firing WP shells directly at an area where Hamas terrorists were using the protection of the adjacent UN compound to launch attacks from. IDF forces fired WP smoke shells to screen an IDF ground attack against the Hamas terrorists. One UN worker and two Palestinians were injured. Gaza Division Commander Brigadier-General Eyal Eisenberg and Givati Brigade Commander Colonel Ilan Malka were punished by the military afterwards for uneccessarily endangering human life by dropping the smoke shells too close to the compound.

There is little point in pointing out the factual inaccuracies in the rest of your post, you are sadly too blinded by hate or bigotry to see them.

edit on 15-11-2011 by gabriellewis because: comma

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBar

Haaretz confirmed that photo was of Israeli soldiers.

Not a hoax.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

That blond soldier does not look Israeli to me. He looks like an American solider. He may not be...but he sure looks like one.

I don't think you've seen many Israeli's. As for the picture, I believe it's fake. If not, it's disturbing.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is getting hopeless...

what Ha`la`tha gave are categorised primary sources, perfectly citable in "academia".

IDF itself and 2 Israeli newspapers, representative of "right/left".

Is Barak Raz a discredited hoaxer Captain of the IDF?

His audiovisual testimony, excusing behaviour of discharged Eden Abergil a hoax?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

If the pic is real and not a staged thing, I wouldn't know what nationality they are, but would assume that girl would be raped and tortured/trauamatized for life.

Why would you assume that?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by TheBar

Not a hoax.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by TheBar

Not a hoax.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

You just hurt my jewish feelings and now I am going to call you an antisemite...big ole meany weany.

start throwin my ninja david throwing stars at you

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So, has it been proven beyond doubt that the orginal post is indeed true?

Can someone explain why this thread has been deemed a hoax when it is clearly not a hoax?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Can we say that this thread started off as a comment on the Israeli practice of humiliating the Palestinians and has ended up as an example of how "the pro-Zionist lobby" in the US censors and suppresses what is really going on in Israel and the true policies of the government of Israel.

No government official nor military officer forced these Israel troops to pose with the captive who may well be an innocent person made to look like something else.

This sort of action by Israeli troops comes right out of the heart of the Israeli people who hate the Palestinians and want to get rid of all of them.

It is ironic the Lady Gaga is so concerned about bullying but fails to condemn Zionism an ideology the core of which revolves around bullying.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Do Israeli soldiers routinely point their automatic rifles at the head of a student, whether joking around or not? The Israeli at the back of the little girl has the business end of his rifle literally inches away from the back of her head. Is this how they practice firearms safety?

And what is the purpose of this pose? Do Israeli soldiers go into classrooms, cuff and blindfold a young girl and put her on her knees, then stand over her with their rifles pointed at her head? What POSSIBLE purpose would be served by doing this? Surely it's not a public-relations stunt or student outreach.

I don't know if that young girl is Palestinian or Israeli but those soldiers are schmucks.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hauleda

Originally posted by BRAVO949
So, has it been proven beyond doubt that the orginal post is indeed true?

Can someone explain why this thread has been deemed a hoax when it is clearly not a hoax?

Hello & welcome to ATS, check out the guidelines when you get a chance, posts that
don't actually contain any words are usually frowned upon here. I see you don't agree with the position of the poster that you quoted, can you explain why? If you can, use facts and not emotions , or emoticons for that matter.
edit on 5-12-2011 by EyesWideShut because: meh

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Dec 5th 2011 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Dec 5th 2011 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes, as a matter of fact and a matter of policy, Israeli soldiers do point their weapons at Palestinians and very often the Israeli soldiers squeeze the trigger and kill the Palestinians.

According to Israeli peace groups Israel has killed over 2,000 Arab children in the last 12 years.

That is not only from rifle fire but from airstrikes, artillery strikes, tank fire and all manner of military attacks.

The Israeli policy of the humiliation of the Palestinians is well documented.

If you read the Taguba Report on the crimes of Ahu Ghraib you will notice the mention of a "John Israel."

Due to Zionist pressure the name used is a pseudonym. Due to Zionist pressure the report hardly touches the connection between Israel training when it came to the torture and humiliation techniques used at Ahu Ghraib.

Experts on torture tell us that the infamous Ahu Ghraib scenes made public have Israel stamps all over them.

Most Americans are not aware that torture was legal in Israel for several years and even though it is not legal now it is still standard Israeli policy.

So the photo we see in the original post is consistent with the general Israeli policy of not only humiliation but of taking photos of the act as they trained US soldiers to do in Ahu Ghraib.

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Do Israeli soldiers routinely point their automatic rifles at the head of a student, whether joking around or not? The Israeli at the back of the little girl has the business end of his rifle literally inches away from the back of her head. Is this how they practice firearms safety?

And what is the purpose of this pose? Do Israeli soldiers go into classrooms, cuff and blindfold a young girl and put her on her knees, then stand over her with their rifles pointed at her head? What POSSIBLE purpose would be served by doing this? Surely it's not a public-relations stunt or student outreach.

I don't know if that young girl is Palestinian or Israeli but those soldiers are schmucks.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I think she has already peed in her jeans from fright or rough handling. She looks 15 or 16 years old though. I wouldn't want to imagine what is in store for her. The soldiers looked very pleased with themselves having their pics taken with the captive.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can someone who might be more knowledgeable on the subject confirm or not if the metal objects infront of her with what seem to be wires sticking out of them are bombs or not?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join