It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Israeli Soliders pose with Palestinian girl they just arrested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Why hoax? Bump.

No more proof needed... as primary as possible to source.

IDF officer Eden Abergil is the original source, none of Arab and Persian sources are.

The only difference is the blur applied to faces. Haaretz blurred, as contrary to Arab and Persian sources.

Sponsor of Libyan overthow Al Jazeera in Doha, Qatar reported.

4 links to Israeli media. Both "spectrums" left Haaretz and right Jerusalem Post reported on it.

7 photo slide. It's the 3rd.

www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/facebook-photos-of-soldiers-posing-with-bound-palestinians-are-the-norm-1.308582

More 3 links

www.haaretz.com/news/national/idf-soldier-posts-images-of-blindfolded-palestinians-on-facebook-from-best-time-of-my-life-1.308402

www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?ID=185147

www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=185011

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Eden Abergil, Discharged from IDF...

Storm over Israeli 'abuse' photos
Pictures show soldier posing provocatively with blindfolded Palestinian prisoners.
Last Modified: 17 Aug 2010 18:59 GMT

Sponsor of Libyan overthrow

www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2010/08/2010816164542801123.html

IDF response video, confirming authenticity.

Capt. Barak Raz Responds to Shameful Facebook Photos Uploaded by Discharged IDF Soldier

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
There is a group of ex-soldiers in Israel who want Israelis who have no personal experience with the interaction between the Israeli military and the Palestinians to learn the reality of Israeli occupation.

The Israeli soldiers in this group describe what they have done and what they have seen.

All of you who support Israel should read what the soldiers have to say.

If you don't want to believe peace groups or Palestinian groups no one can force you to do so. In this case though the people speaking and writing about what they have witnessed are not only Israelis they are Israelis who "walked the walked" and served at the front as it were.

The Testimony of Femail Israeli Soldiers

Several of these stories are directly related to the OP.

From all the evidence we have seen together with these stories it is common practices for Israeli soldiers to take pictures of captured, killed and injured Palestinians as trophy photos.

The theme in all of these stories is the routine inhumanity Israel soldiers demonstrate toward the Palestinians.

Perhaps the best description is grinding, persistent racism.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hoax or not

there is nothing to report here ..
IDF have done way worst then posing with a girl

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hoax or not it's no different to a million other snapshots that soldiers of every creed, colour and country in every conflict situation has taken. Except pretty tame.

If it is real, she's still alive, she hasn't been waterboarded, and she will have been given a trial in a court of law.

It seems to me that photographs such as these get far more coverage in the msm than they deserve, and are basically just good ol' Jew-baiting dressed up in a new outfit.

The OP makes an assumption about the blindfolded woman's age and appeals to the reader's emotions - well, wake up and smell the coffee -
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE

Young women are increasingly being recruited as suicide bombers:

Moreover, they are more effective at persuading male border guards who decide which people can pass into the protected Israeli military zones. Women can also carry more explosives on their person by carrying them around their waist, which can give the appearance of being pregnant. Also, male border guards are less likely to submit Muslim women to rigorous body searches. Thus, women are generally more likely to evade suspicion or detection compared to men. Because of this, they can pose an even greater danger.

These people are raised in what is essentially a death-cult. If they were causing scenes like this in downtown Atlanta, you might have a different perception of these things.

Maybe it's a "good thing" that Israel is over there doing what it does - if they weren't there acting as a buffer against, and a focal point for, Islamic jihad, they probably would be in downtown Atlanta...

edit on 15-11-2011 by gabriellewis because: postscript

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gabriellewis

My perception of any acts of violence against and involving children or the innocent will never change no matter what side it comes from.

Just becasue one side is doing it does not justify the other doing similar things. Maybe i have jumped to conclusions and i must apologise if i have but you seem to be condoning the actions of the IDF.

Not jew baiting either, Simple photographic proof of what both sides are doing in the name of religion. I doubt that any one agrees with blowing people up using children. But at the same time that is no excuse to execute people because they are on the land that a country believes god choose for them and were given to for being of the Jewish religion.

I feel no state is legitimate if its founding is based on the word of god and violence in said gods name.
edit on 15-11-2011 by TheBar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am repeating the first supporting statement from the original post below.

"This a little girl, surely no older than 11 or 12, if she's even that. I find it ironic that some Israelis, most of them probably descendants of Holocaust survivors, are some of the worst in the world when it comes to racial and religious discrimination."

Everything you need to know about the Israeli oppression of the Palestinian people you can learn by reading all of the posts on this short thread.

It is a shame you can not read the posts that have been deleted by moderators but the fact they were deleted is part of what you need to know about this issue.

From the original post we have one more case of the thousands of cases that demonstrate that humiliation of Palestinians is official policy of Israel.

We have access to thousands of examples, statements, picutres and videos that prove that Zionism is fundamentally racist but the supporters of Zionism will use every trick in the book to keep these facts from reaching the American public.

The mainstream media in the US and the rest of the English speaking world, to one degree or another, is horribly biased toward Israel and Zionism and the first trick of the Zionists is to scream the opposite.

Only on the internet can Americans see Zionist / Israeli war crimes for themselves.

Now the OP is not about a serious war crime but this is exactly the point.

Even a minor example that makes Israeli Jews look racist and inhumane is suppressed, denied and deemed a hoax and this is exactly why Israel gets away with the serious war crimes it commits.

The original post may have started out about one thing but now it is about censorship and the suppression of the truth about Israel.

There is nothing that makes Zionists more furious than when someone or some group shows that Zionism is fundamentally racist and that is why this short thread is under attack and has been censored.

Let's see if this post is also censored.

Originally posted by TheBar

My perception of any acts of violence against and involving children or the innocent will never change no matter what side it comes from.

Just becasue one side is doing it does not justify the other doing similar things. Maybe i have jumped to conclusions and i must apologise if i have but you seem to be condoning the actions of the IDF.

Not jew baiting either, Simple photographic proof of what both sides are doing in the name of religion. I doubt that any one agrees with blowing people up using children. But at the same time that is no excuse to execute people because they are on the land that a country believes god choose for them and were given to for being of the Jewish religion.

I feel no state is legitimate if its founding is based on the word of god and violence in said gods name.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I see no acts of violence in the OP. Do you?

Just becasue one side is doing it does not justify the other doing similar things.

I think you're making a straw man there. The IDF aren't sending young women wearing explosives in their underwear in order to blow themselves up on board buses full of women and children.

Not jew baiting either.

The only thing missing from this thread is a quote from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Simple photographic proof of what both sides are doing in the name of religion.

Israel isn't doing anything "in the name of religion." Judaism isn't even the officially declared religion of state in Israel - as Anglicanism is in England, for example - and the 1948 Declaration of Independence legally guarantees "freedom of religion and conscience, and equality of social and political rights irrespective of religion." Israel's founders in 1948 hoped that Muslims, Christians and Jews would all live side by side peacefully. One of those three groups wasn't - and still isn't - prepared to do that.

I doubt that any one agrees with blowing people up using children.

So you are closing your eyes, putting your fingers in your ears and singing "la-la-la!" to all the evidence to the contrary that Islam is quite happy to encourage its children to "martyr" themselves?

But at the same time that is no excuse to execute people because they are on the land that a country believes god choose for them and were given to for being of the Jewish religion.

You have evidence that Israel is executing people summarily? The last execution in Israel was that of Adolf Eichmann in 1962. Also, the state of Israel was effectively given to them by the British in 1948, not by God.

Originally posted by BRAVO949
I am repeating the first supporting statement from the original post below.

"This a little girl, surely no older than 11 or 12, if she's even that. I find it ironic that some Israelis, most of them probably descendants of Holocaust survivors, are some of the worst in the world when it comes to racial and religious discrimination."

That tells you everything you need to know about this thread - a classic argumentum ad misericordiam, attempting to drive opinion by inducing pity: "...a little girl..." "surely no older than 11 or 12..." She's a woman. There's absolutely no evidence that she's a pre-pubescent "little girl." And if the photograph is real, she's also a would-be suicide bomber.

With regard to the Holocaust, it is interesting that you believe the Holocaust should make Jews and Israelis feel all loved-up for other races and creeds who continue to publicly call for the eradication of their country and the extermination of their people. Whodathunkit, eh?

I'm neither Israeli nor Jewish. But I'm not an anti-semite or a hypocrite, either.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

WOW......You take all things i say the wrong way and flip them upside down. You sound like a politician. Go back and actually read my post.

Dont insult me by claiming i have said things i have not. Read my post in the proper context.

You try to say that isreal does not execute people, well i guess they dont really execute them as they just kill them on mass by dropping white phosforuos on the INNOCENT civilians during The Gaza War (2008-2009) for one example.

It is not me who says that israel was given by god it is the israeli settlers just watch a few of the other vids aswell.

I dont support the islamist either they are all as bad as each other. I suport the innocent people on both sides who are caught up in this stupid religious feud.

I see you also misunderstand the part about doubting anyone agrees with blowing kids up. I figured it was a forgone conclusion that the islamists agree with this. sorry i did not make my statement as such. I am not going lalalalala if i was i would not be posting here.

Go back to the start of the thread and read our replies and other images posted.

You may wish to read this also. Creation of Jewish state Link

I dont deny that a Jewish state was a good idea but i dont not agree on the placement.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You take all things i say the wrong way and flip them upside down. You sound like a politician. Go back and actually read my post.

Dont insult me by claiming i have said things i have not.

I didn't "claim" you said anything - I was very careful to quote your exact words to avoid any misunderstanding or allegation that I was misquoting you. Those are all your exact words. Please don't cast aspersions that I have altered your words in any way.

Read my post in the proper context.

I didn't change anything you said. So I can only read the words that are there - any other "context" is only known to you.

You try to say that isreal does not execute people, well i guess they dont really execute them as they just kill them on mass by dropping white phosforuos on the INNOCENT civilians during The Gaza War (2008-2009) for one example.

This is a mistruth and demonstrates either incredible bias on your part, or blind acceptance of anti-Israeli propaganda. The IDF didn't "drop white phosphorous on civilians", the International Red Cross investigated this at the time and said that there was "no evidence to suggest it is being used improperly or illegally." Anyone with knowledge of military weapons knows that WP is a constituent of artillery shells used to illuminate targets at night or create smoke markers by day. Following the raising of the issue by Human Rights Watch, the Red Cross were able to issue the statement: "We have no evidence to suggest it's being used in any other way." They concurred that using phosphorus illuminators was legitimate under international law, and that there was no evidence that Israel was intentionally using phosphorus in a questionable way, such as burning down buildings or consciously putting civilians at risk. There were only 10 suspected casualties who had suffered burn injuries possibly caused by WP.

It is not me who says that israel was given by god it is the israeli settlers just watch a few of the other vids aswell.

You talk of context, but fail to grant context to anywhere that it might not support your opinions: I could just as easily link to a video by the Westboro baptists - or a hundred other extreme groups in the USA - and say, "All Americans are like this. See? There's the proof..." This might as well define the whole anti-Israeli sentiment I've witnessed in this thread: lots of biased and questionable attacks against "Israel" based on the actions of its government in conflict.

How would you feel - or any of the "haters" here feel - if you were only judged by the actions of your government, for example? It is easy to talk about "Israelis" being racists and bigots and kid-killers etc. But when those criteria are used to judge people, the US are way up the leader board for children killed, civilians killed, civilian structures bombed, indiscriminate terror weapons deployed. You wouldn't think it reasonable if I were to say to you that you should only be judged by the actions of the Parachute Regiment on Bloody Sunday because you live in the UK. Judging the entire state of Israel by its worst excesses against Palestinians is like judging all Americans by My Lai. Or Agent Orange.

The US military in Afghanistan is not deliberately targetting women and children - yet still they die in "accidental" air strikes. Now, imagine how much harder it is to avoid civilian deaths when the Palestinian terrorists deliberately use civilian buildings and homes to launch their rocket attacks from?

I dont support the islamist either they are all as bad as each other. I suport the innocent people on both sides...

Then we're in agreement over something.

I see you also misunderstand the part about doubting anyone agrees with blowing kids up. I figured it was a forgone conclusion that the islamists agree with this. sorry i did not make my statement as such. I am not going lalalalala if i was i would not be posting here.

Sorry, you didn't really make that clear the first time.

In response to the comment by someone else above claiming that the western media is "pro" Israel... Huh?
The media is most definitely pro-Palestinian.

edit on 15-11-2011 by gabriellewis because: expand

edit on 15-11-2011 by gabriellewis because: spelling

edit on 15-11-2011 by gabriellewis because: fix broken link

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

ok so maybe i dont explain myself in a way you understand and we should agree to disagree on some things.

The settlers are not being moved so i just figured that the Israeli goverment doesnt care, i'll explain below.

I dont think that the whole of israel is guilty of this, it may just be a small amount of people. I just dont like seeing military do some of the things that have been shown in the pics posted through out this thread.

I feel that the accidental deaths are so unneeded and i blaim the goverments and military that are accidentally killing people which in turn reflects on the nation as a whole. I am deeply ashamed of what my goverment has been doing for a long time and i feel that i should be. The peacefull people of all nations should hold their goverment accountable and that just does not happen so in a way we are all guilty of these things.

i'm sure you get the gist of what i'm really saying even if i dont put it across very well.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

ok so maybe i dont explain myself in a way you understand and we should agree to disagree on some things.

I think that it is perhaps unfortunate that you were the person who posted immediately before me because I then used your comments to show why I think that a lot of the anti-Israel hate in this thread is misplaced, bordering on Jew baiting, and overly-influenced by Palestinian propaganda. I didn't maliciously single you out, it was just chance. I think, reading your last comment, that we both get where we're coming from on this. My aim was mostly to show that the OP had posted a deliberately provocative - yet inherently meaningless - image with some made-up emotive text.

Let's be honest, if I'D just caught a suicide-bomber and prevented a terrorist attack, I'd be proud as a dog with two... tails and would probably get my photo taken standing over them also.
edit on 15-11-2011 by gabriellewis because: grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by caladonea

That blond soldier does not look Israeli to me. He looks like an American solider. He may not be...but he sure looks like one.

I feel a lot of compassion for that young girl/woman.....I do believe she will be physically attacked by them....lose her virginity...in a vicious horrible way.

I feel like im in the twilight zone today... let me get this straight, the blond guy isn't israeli because you THINK he looks American (Nevermind the IDF uniform) And you BELIEVE the girl is going to be gang raped!?!

WTH!?! Where does that come from? is this an 11/11/11 thing? because neither of those statements are reality based.

If the pic is real and not a staged thing, I wouldn't know what nationality they are, but would assume that girl would be raped and tortured/trauamatized for life. Even if they were US soldiers. L:ike what was reported down by Nato in Libya, and the women taken from their homes, raped and murdered by the so called allies, in truth Darth Vaders Nazi's.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There is a new, shorter more exact term for "Anti-Israeli propaganda."

Truth

There are clear photos of Israel firing WP shells directly into areas in which ordinary civilians are carrying on daily activities.

In a typical pattern we have seen from the Zionists at first they denied using WP at all. When the photos and video came out proving them liars, they started to justify and make accusations of others.

The photo in the OP of the Israeli soldiers has been treated the same way by the Zionist propagandists.

Originally posted by gabriellewis

I think that it is perhaps unfortunate that you were the person who posted immediately before me because I then used your comments to show why I think that a lot of the anti-Israel hate in this thread is misplaced, bordering on Jew baiting, and overly-influenced by Palestinian propaganda. I didn't maliciously single you out, it was just chance. I think, reading your last comment, that we both get where we're coming from on this. My aim was mostly to show that the OP had posted a deliberately provocative - yet inherently meaningless - image with some made-up emotive text.

Let's be honest, if I'D just caught a suicide-bomber and prevented a terrorist attack, I'd be proud as a dog with two... tails and would probably get my photo taken standing over them also.
edit on 15-11-2011 by gabriellewis because: grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
There is a new, shorter more exact term for "Anti-Israeli propaganda."
Truth

Your "truth" is subjective, based on your own opinions and prejudices, and doesn't stand up when confronted with facts

Claim:

There are clear photos of Israel firing WP shells directly into areas in which ordinary civilians are carrying on daily activities.

Facts:
There are clear photographs of the IDF firing WP shells directly at an area where Hamas terrorists were using the protection of the adjacent UN compound to launch attacks from. IDF forces fired WP smoke shells to screen an IDF ground attack against the Hamas terrorists. One UN worker and two Palestinians were injured. Gaza Division Commander Brigadier-General Eyal Eisenberg and Givati Brigade Commander Colonel Ilan Malka were punished by the military afterwards for uneccessarily endangering human life by dropping the smoke shells too close to the compound.

There is little point in pointing out the factual inaccuracies in the rest of your post, you are sadly too blinded by hate or bigotry to see them.

edit on 15-11-2011 by gabriellewis because: comma

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join