It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Shocking Things You Now Realize To Be True

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I would just like to say that these are just the tip of a very large iceberg and when the majority of us finally admit the truth this country will sink faster then the Titanic did! I have known about all of them except the one where they put chicken poop in the cow feed! I don't even think Aldous Huxley and George Orwell could have realized how stupid, afraid and unconnected from reality we would be in the beginnning of the 21st century! If we continue to do nothing we will be living in a world similar to a combination of movies like soyelent green, 1984 and logans run! At the rate our world is increasing in oppression, tyranny and depravity we will be facing these ficticious movies in some form as our reality in the next one to two decades! Well we can hope to be wiped out by some natural event, act of God, sit back and enjoy the show or spread the knowladge and hope people wake up! We are paying a high price for our ignorance and the truth has not yet begun to rain down! It's as if we are in denial from reality cause the truth is harder to believe. Even for those of us who do know, ficticiously reason that there is no way to change these unjust circumstances! Afraid to risk anything cause we feel our lives our so great! To bad we don't see the truth that our lives could be so much better and materialism does not make our lives better!
To bad people would rather eat poop and be poisoned then risk anything at all!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Those are all things that I would guess 95% of the world already suspects. Each one of those points offers a great amount of proof. Maybe now the sheeple will wake up, and put a stop to those practices?
It's just a matter of time, either way, until the sheeple rise up, and FORCE a change.....?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I despise, hate, loathe and want to kill the word 'sheeple'

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I keep getting bashed by posters about my non support of vaccines.
Sometimes I am bashed in non related threads - I must have some kind of power that makes 'em crazy!

Wanted to share some vaccine information that was sent to me today. It has been compiled by a doctor and is based on empirical research evidence. In other words this is for the - pics or it didn't happen people. For those that want to bash me - why? You will only serve to show me I must be onto something.

www.thenhf.com/article.php?id=2550

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Several of the OPs things, like the honey thing, are NOT true. Chinese honey, even without pollen, is still honey... it's not some completely random factory made substance. That would be a Big Mac

A lot of this thread is people in an echo-chamber, convincing each other of silly half-truths to sustain their own paranoid delusions about government, medicine, food, etc.,etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
Several of the OPs things, like the honey thing, are NOT true. Chinese honey, even without pollen, is still honey... it's not some completely random factory made substance. That would be a Big Mac

A lot of this thread is people in an echo-chamber, convincing each other of silly half-truths to sustain their own paranoid delusions about government, medicine, food, etc.,etc.

I would agree with a lot of that. While some of these things are true, others are true only to a degree, while still others are manipulations of the facts or wrongly-interpreted versions of the facts. Like the idea that "honey is POISON! if it's cooked!" People in the natural food area parrot this "honey turns to poison if you cook it!" All it actually means is that raw honey that is not cooked has minerals, vitamins and enzymes that are good for you and are worth consuming alongside the sugar. Cooking the honey gets rid of some of the vitamins and all the enzymes and what you're left with is just the sugar - thus the "poison" part. Sugar is considered poison, which is understandable to a degree. But the words have traveled like wildfire until people think cooking honey actually turns it into some kind of ultimate poison, which is NOT true.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Apparently some people believe that if it' on the internet, well then it must be true.

The OP brings up a few decent points, but what you write as definitive fact shouldn't be taken as so. The Penn State scandal involves the crimes of one person who was on the coaching staff of the football team - it did not, does not, and will not involve "high ranking officials" of the university.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thank you Amanda5, it's clear that vaccines should be outlawed and the people who have been manipulating the information we receive should go to jail for crimes against humanity. This is a far bigger lie than 9/11, it's caused more suffering and death than the holocaust. People have got to wake up to this, it's the most important issue of our time

Most people seem to have a blind faith in vaccines, we've had it so deeply drilled into us, especially as we trust our doctor and the doctor trusts the Pharms. The evil is sitting right at the top of the pyramid; most below do not realize

Originally posted by Amanda5
I keep getting bashed by posters about my non support of vaccines.
Sometimes I am bashed in non related threads - I must have some kind of power that makes 'em crazy!

Wanted to share some vaccine information that was sent to me today. It has been compiled by a doctor and is based on empirical research evidence. In other words this is for the - pics or it didn't happen people. For those that want to bash me - why? You will only serve to show me I must be onto something.

www.thenhf.com/article.php?id=2550

Much Peace...

edit on 17-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Good to know you are awake and aware. I hope it is not as a direct result of witnessing a Child you are close to, suffer as a result of a vaccine.

I am noticing more and more articles from parents who had perfectly healthy Children and now have a sick Child.
What will it take for people to realise? How many Children have to become permanently unwell or die?

There are more and more medical professionals voicing their concerns every day and I am hopeful that when their numbers expand that the general populous will realise something is wrong.

It is sad that the Children suffer and I imagine it would be heartbreaking for the parents. Suing would not undo the damage and of course it was greed for money that caused vaccines to be enforced.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Thanks for posting but I already knew about all of these I figured this out a couple of years ago. I think that there is some claims that are wrong though. The doctors and dentists know exactly what they are giving you. Why do you think they push the fluoride thing in your face? Why do you think you get medication for an issue, and then you get more sick and go back, and they give you another type of medication to treat the problems you had with the first? It's all about money!

About the vaccinations do we really need the flu shot, chicken pox shot, MMR?? I don't think so, I will not get the flu shot ever, my kids will not get the flu shot, and my husband has never gotten the flu shot! I did get MMR a few years back just so I could attend college. They wanted me to do it again 6 months later because the tests were inconclusive?? I find that to be BS!! I said I am not getting jabbed again I just got jabbed, they said I could waiver it, and I did. Boy did i get an earful when I waivered, I said I am a 33 year old woman I don't need to be disciplined. That shut that woman up real quick!

So yeah i know exactly what is going on, you didn't mention Splenda and all the fake sugar in your post, as that is also something that is being pushed on us, and it causes health problems in people. Trust me I used to have health issues while taking splenda.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
This article originally titled "The Secret Covenant" was sent anonymously with an unusable email address to www .Bankindex. com, a financial advisor dot-com company located in Florida, USA. Initially I was unable to located the original English version of this article in bankindex. com. Somebody translated the article into Spanish and placed it in www. animalweb.cl/N_O_IMPERIAL/pacto_secreto.htm. I translated the Spanish version into English and published it in this website. From a reader I received later on the original English version which I compared to my translation for accuracy. Here is now posted the original version which has replaced my translation.

Google the secret covenant.

Possibly, and I only say possibly we are at war, a covert war, a war that is so secret and hidden from plain view most are not even aware of it.

I simply bring this information to you to consider..................laugh, throw it out or consider all the dangerous frap we're being polluted with.

The choice is yours.

Me, personally - I simply yet don't know, yet I wonder.

Now, for trolls or those that want to retort, "nonsense' kindly please use your time and energy well and move along to another thread that you can constructively contribute too.

A closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge...............ofhumandescent.

Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers..........she who cannot be named on ATS.

Ofhumandescent-thanks for posting the youtube videos, and I am just confirmation on some of this stuff that is on the videos and i am literally shaking. I looked ito all of this on my own and so has my husband, and we already about most of this, but try telling this to the average person and there argument is you need professioanl help, and that's where the problem is! Why is everyone saying that people need to be on medication, they spoon feed you! If you don't conform you need medication, you no you don't. I have gotten off of all o9f medication like 3 years ago, and I am fine, my anxiety is gone, my heartburn is gone, my supposed GERD problem is gone!! I am medication free and I feel awesome! I don't get sick much not like i used to.

You know what i am crazy, according to people I know, and people on this website. Anyway thanks for posting this!! I am going to give you a star for this!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
I despise, hate, loathe and want to kill the word 'sheeple'

More than you despise, hate, loathe, and want to kill the evil folks that are sticking it in and breaking it off so very deep? Seems your energy could be better placed.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pobble

You must be a plant, or seriously misinformed.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I've NEVER had a flu vaccine.
and
I've NEVER had the flu.

Just saying

*And as an FYI- I'm 27 years old, and have been teaching for the past 5 and a half years (Ages 2-18+), 5-6 days a week, averaging 5 or so hrs/day...
that's a LOT of cooties!

edit on 24-11-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join