It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Portland Prepares For War

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Unless the whole globe becomes a bunch of ultra right wing lunatics, "yes sir" corporate worshipers, lets nuke iran warmongers some people will by unhappy. Tough luck fellas. Suck it up like a good christian and turn the cheek so I can slap you again.

I'm somewhere to the right of John Wayne and Ronald Reagan. Feel free to try and slap me, hippie.

You leftie you! I'm just to the right of Atilla the Hun - so far right I damn near wrap around to the left!

I'll be in line right behind you to get my share of the hippieslaps, too.

Wouldn't want you to have all the fun!

Atilla called and said you should remove the flowers from your VW van lol

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthAwesome
Viva La revolucion........ May God or whatever Sentient Being watches over us protect those that will most surely be attacked tonight!

May God watch over the defenders of the one remaining christian nation and its protectors. (hint: it's not occupy stupid)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

I am not stupid. I can think and decide for myself. And I can also see where you are so obviously blind. And I dont believe that I left out the boys in blue when I asked for peoples safety. The fact that you wish harm on OWS says far more about you than it does about me. And you can keep your hypocritical christian beliefs to yourself. No matter who or what God is I absolutely refuse to believe he/she/ they condone the attack of innocent people. If thats your God please keep him the hell away from me thank you! I wasnt aware God fearing was synonymous with ignorant close minded bully, I will have to update my dictionary thanks!

Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought.
To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears.
To be led by a fool is to be led by the opportunists who control the fool.
To be led by a thief is to offer up your most precious treasures to be stolen.
To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies.
To be led by a tyrant is to sell yourself and those you love into slavery.”

Octavia E Butler.

edit on 12-11-2011 by DarthAwesome because: spelled condone with an s

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
and in all seriousness, how could "Occupy Portland"

PREPARE FOR WAR

That's just the dumbest thread title I've read here in a while (and this IS ATS, so....).

Prepare for "war?" seriously? Ridiculous called and said you're smearing its good name. These idiots couldn't prepare for their own crap (literally). Digging trenches. right.

There's stupid, then there's EPIC stupid.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Basically they're just doing what 'ol J.C. would do.
Think about it...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I am not stupid. I can think and decide for myself. And I can also see where you are so obviously blind. And I dont believe that I left out the boys in blue when I asked for peoples safety. Text And you can keep your hypocritical christian beliefs to yourself. No matter who or what God is I absolutely refuse to believe he/she/ they condone the attack of innocent people. If thats your God please keep him the hell away from me thank you! I wasnt aware God fearing was synonymous with ignorant close minded bully, I will have to update my dictionary thanks!

Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought.
To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears.
To be led by a fool is to be led by the opportunists who control the fool.
To be led by a thief is to offer up your most precious treasures to be stolen.
To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies.
To be led by a tyrant is to sell yourself and those you love into slavery.”

Octavia E Butler.

edit on 12-11-2011 by DarthAwesome because: spelled condone with an s

Sorry, I'm a bit absorbed in being much smarter than you are so can you point me, exactly, to where I wished harm on the protesters?

And don't think I ever said I was a christian. You have a reading comprehension problem that could be solved by some remedial courses at the local Y.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Viva La revolucion........ May God or whatever Sentient Being watches over us protect those that will most surely be attacked tonight!

May God watch over the defenders of the one remaining christian nation and its protectors. (hint: it's not occupy stupid)

Gee I dunno when you start toting words like one remaining christian nation it leads me to believe you might be riding the bandwagon. Maybe you should take that remedial course yourself genius..... and no you didnt say you wished harm on them but your tone implied it. See thats something you might learn at that comprehension course..... you know reading between the lines.....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
post by tangonine

Ok, this is where the occupy movment goes:

www.youtube.com...\

People that have an idea how things work are silenced

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Gee I dunno when you start toting words like one remaining christian nation it leads me to believe you might be riding the bandwagon. Maybe you should take that remedial course yourself genius..... and no you didnt say you wished harm on them but your tone implied it. See thats something you might learn at that comprehension course..... you know reading between the lines.....

Are you not familiar with the religious founding of the United States? I wasn't aware there was a bandwagon to be ridden. Your brain incorrectly interpreted my criticism of Occupy, and assumed. To quote Samuel L. Jackson: "You know what happens when you make assumptions? You make an ass out of you and umption."
edit on 12-11-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yes actually I am and yet there are many who would not and do not consider this a christian nation. Those same people wouldnt blithely refer to us as such. So once again its your own words that made me feel as if you are a bible toting buffoon full of your own hot air.

“Beware:
Ignorance
Protects itself.
Ignorance
Promotes suspicion.
Suspicion
Engenders fear.
Fear quails,
Irrational and blind,
Or fear looms,
Defiant and closed.
Blind, closed,
Suspicious, afraid,
Ignorance
Protects itself,
And protected,
Ignorance grows.”

Octavia E Butler.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Even if the founders were christians, some were some werent, we are not a christian nation.
Even if our laws mimic the ten commandments, we are not a christian nation.

We are not, I repeat, we are not a christian nation. Even if we are headed by christian who claim to talk to god etc etc...

We are a nation of religionS. We are all, supposed to be, free to practice our own personal beliefs. We are not a christian nation.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
And quite frankly you digress from the topic. Also you're boring. Bottom line there will be violence tonight. I hope for everyones well being and safety and I absolutely condemn our authority system for allowing all the violences that have and continue to happen. That being said Im done with you. Have fun at the Y.
edit on 12-11-2011 by DarthAwesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thutmoseii

Exactly! Thank you......that was the point I was driving at.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yes actually I am and yet there are many who would not and do not consider this a christian nation. Those same people wouldnt blithely refer to us as such. So once again its your own words that made me feel as if you are a bible toting buffoon full of your own hot air.

Let's assume, for the moment, I am a christian.

Who are you,sir, and what pedigree do you hold, what lofty argument do you present to call me a "buffoon?" I'll take the christian side of the debate, simply because it's obvious you're just filled with hate and you're an easy target, but I digress.

What makes you think your "hot air" is more noteworthy than mine? Do you believe in anything? Yes? No? Perhaps you believe in nothing. Taking the Christian side, I believe in: forgiveness, love, humility. What is it that you believe in that's so superior?

(sorry, had to alt-tab to keep my paladin from timing out in WoW... who hasn't done that!?"
edit on 12-11-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hippieslap?

Is that anything like the hippieshake?

An Update: just walked by that area again and there is a large procession of protestors walking through the streets near the parks, at the moment. Events seem to be converging, it's cold and raining and not sure anyone seems to be in a good mood, down there. One block away there are Bike-cops amassing (East) and another block away the Riot-cops are gathering (West) and the rest seem to be surrounding the parks. The majority of tents and whatnot seem to be gone, a lot of people cleared the park this afternoon.

edit on 12-11-2011 by Zynga because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
I will lead the way.

No, you won't. Rangers lead the way, and you are not Ranger caliber material from what I've seen so far. Maybe in a few years, when you've had a chance to get your young idealist ass calmed down, and have put away the false pride and hubris, but not right now. You'll not be leading the way in the foreseeable future.

The police are actually not intelligent, at least most of them aren't. They haven't had the chance to study with a Military Sciences professor.

See, this is the sort of thing I'm talking about - labeling others as "unintelligent" because they've not studied under a professor? Really? Do you even know the difference between "intelligence" and "education"? They are NOT the same thing, nor even syonymous, and very frequently one will get in the way of the other.

So you've studied? Cool. How many times have you, with shaking hands, tried to get the cellophane off of a cigarette pack to cover a sucking chest wound so your buddy's lungs don't collapse before a competent medic can get there to replace you?

Ever heard a grown man crying like a baby for his momma as he died trying to hold his own innards inside where they are supposed to be?

I understand you saw a bus blow up one time or something. I feel for you, I really do, but DO NOT mistake one explosion that you saw from a distance with a war you are IN. Wars involve ongoing explosions, not a singular one. Seeing one doesn't make you a warrior, it makes you a spectator, or possibly a victim.

Honestly, professor, there is a reason that they say "those that can, DO. Those that can't, TEACH".

They don't have the drive I have. They aren't as physically conditioned as I. And you can be damned sure that they are not as creative as I. So do not ask if I could, ask when I will.

Good luck with that. I used to help train cops, and I would pay perfectly good money to watch that match-up, if you are really ALL THAT!

If that seems boastful it's because it's true.

Many of the people on here can have good poker faces, but when it comes time to show their hands, they fold.

OK. I'll play that hand with you if you'd like.

edit on 2011/11/12 by nenothtu because: of pesky typos

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zynga

Hippieslap?

Is that anything like the hippieshake?

ooh! Ooh! I HOPE so!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How about GET A JOB, Take a Bath etc....

Oh well I got my gun ready, stay off my property and "you cool".

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Unless the whole globe becomes a bunch of ultra right wing lunatics, "yes sir" corporate worshipers, lets nuke iran warmongers some people will by unhappy. Tough luck fellas. Suck it up like a good christian and turn the cheek so I can slap you again.

I'm somewhere to the right of John Wayne and Ronald Reagan. Feel free to try and slap me, hippie.

You leftie you! I'm just to the right of Atilla the Hun - so far right I damn near wrap around to the left!

They're magnetized - I'll just take 'em down until hes out of sight, and once he's out of earshot I'll scream "KISS MY ASS UNCLE ATILLA!" then put them right back up.

I'm a quick study, and I've been watching these OWS "revolutionaries" closely for pointers!

BTW: That's "red VW microbus" to you!

Just call me Arlo, and we'll all get along just fine.

edit on 2011/11/12 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

They're magnetized - I'll just take 'em down until hes out of sight, and once he's out of earshot I'll scream "KISS MY ASS UNCLE ATILLA!" then put them right back up.

I'm a quick study, and I've been watching these OWS "revolutionaries" closely for pointers!

BTW: That's "red VW microbus" to you!

Just call me Arlo, and we'll all get along just fine.

edit on 2011/11/12 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

I'm gonna put a peace symbol on my M1A scope just for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join