It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Paper: Unexplained Excess Aerosols in Upper Atmosphere

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You love to selectively edit your quotes don't you. ? What I said was this,

they started heavy contrailing or chemtrailing (whatver you want to call it) about the same time 10 yrs ago.It was hit and miss before that. But about a decade ago people couldn't help but notice. s/f op thanks and get ready for you know what

And it's also proven that air traffic is down not up . But you know this because you love talking about the air. How many times have you threaded on the subject or any subject? Seldom at best. Which is fine if you like looking for redundancy. The industrial revoloution has nothing to do with the topic of the thread and niether do "Cartoons"

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Wrong.

And it's also proven that air traffic is down not up

Air traffic is always "up", since it's above our heads.....

But, humor and semantics aside, in the years since the myth and HOAX of "chemtrails" was first developed (in order to falsely alarm and scare people, to sell them quack "remedies" for non-existent illnesses and maladies) there has been a documented upsurge in the numbers of flights in just the CONUS alone (as well as in Europe).

Combined with the many retirements of older, non-high bypass turbojet engines. And, the newer jets with the more efficient, very high bypass engines. The airflow patterns, combined with the heat of the exhaust, in these engines actually makes them MORE prone to make contrails.....they actually mimic the conditions produced by the old WW2 piston engines....and we've all seen the contrails made by them, back 70 years ago.......

And, nothing in my selecting the pertinent points in your text altered the meaning...in ANY way whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

And it's also proven that air traffic is down not up . But you know this because you love talking about the air. How many times have you threaded on the subject or any subject? Seldom at best. Which is fine if you like looking for redundancy. The industrial revoloution has nothing to do with the topic of the thread and niether do "Cartoons"

Okay, I will bite. Would love to see your proof of this.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
It's only a matter of time until tests start to prove that there are things being sprayed in our atmosphere.

How is time relevant when they haven't found anything abnormal in the last 15 years of "spraying?" I'm talking about soil, water and air. Strange, maybe the chemtrails are something so common that it is actually going unnoticed....dihydrogen monoxide, perhaps?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
[And it's also proven that air traffic is down not up .

Perhaps you could take that up with Boeing??

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And this one takes it back to 1965....just in case you were wondering......

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

That is actually the crucial part in the difference from the online article versus the article published in the august 2011 issue. The article published in the magazine actually says that since aerosols are elevated, some "probably" came from power plants, and the rest "had to have" come from small volcanoes. It does not seem like they have any explanation for the measured elevation and are just hypothesizing.

Whats more interesting to me is that these measurements come from Hawaii out in the freakin middle of the Pacific. If these aerosols were so persistent that they would travel the whole world, why would they bother spraying them over populated areas, and not over Alaska or something?

very mysterious.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenite
reply to post by Uncinus

That is actually the crucial part in the difference from the online article versus the article published in the august 2011 issue. The article published in the magazine actually says that since aerosols are elevated, some "probably" came from power plants, and the rest "had to have" come from small volcanoes. It does not seem like they have any explanation for the measured elevation and are just hypothesizing.

Whats more interesting to me is that these measurements come from Hawaii out in the freakin middle of the Pacific. If these aerosols were so persistent that they would travel the whole world, why would they bother spraying them over populated areas, and not over Alaska or something?

very mysterious.

There is a recent thread on ATS which I can't find right now that explores particles in the atmosphere to cool the planet. It suggests that testing be conducted in the Arctic and in the middle of the ocean. That would explain Hawaii.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join