It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion: Do you guys/gals think that the ETs help make the pyramids?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themaninwhite
I don`t think they could have done it themselves.

The precision build, and the use of pi in the chambers, pretty much rules it out www.youtube.com...

I agree. The pyramid is geometrically designed for a reason. I think the only authentic one(used for a purpose) is Giza and all others are replicas.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

They couldn't of done it and Egyptians were North Africans so they would of been Arab or white anyway.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is amazing!

The foundation of the Great Pyramid is amazingly level., No corner of its base is more than one-half inch higher or lower than the others. Considering that the pyramid's base covers more than thirteen acres, this near-perfect leveling far exceeds even the finest architectural standards of the present day.

13 acres!

s8int.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Poor lonely earthlings. So accomplished and fulfilled that you have the time to ponder about Aleins. This will hurt. There are none, there never will be and if they exist we better hope that they never find our pityful, and useless selves. The first thing they would do is smoke our collective butts

.Walk outside and kick an ant hill. Walk back in. Do you feel bad, did you build a pyrimid or leave behind a codex, did you deposite genetic material or enlighten an ant?. Did you pick up an ant and examine him or mate with him. Did you remove his spleen and turn back his wrist watch? NO! There are no Aleins. We are alone, there is nothing but GOOD or EVIL. Which are you?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Anything is possible. That is the only opinion I have, because we'll never know...or maybe we will. I'd love some aliens help with construction of my basement! I'm talking about aliens from another planet...not from ours.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

If I had the means to genetically modify the most advanced species in an isolated environment and make the prospect of higher intelligence possible for them.... ants... I just might build them a codex or pyramid and watch what happens, I just might

not that I really believe this is what happened, just saying I probably would.
I bet by your standards I'm sure I'm pretty evil aswell.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusanForKucinich
Here's the thing. There are, in fact, GIZA LIKE PYRAMIDS ON MARS. This is not an opinion this is a fact.

Here is a REAL fact..........what you posted was just your opinion NOT fact.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Nope, I dont believe in ET's beyond our planet with intelligence such as ours or superior. Man built the pyramids back when we were a bit smarter than we are today. They didnt have cranes or diesel engines or helicopters, but they managed to do it.

Sure they did. Forgot to say they didn't have the wheel either (supposedly).

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Seems to me if ETs has built the pyramids, they would have gotten it right the first time.
As it is, there is a progression in building styles as the builders learned what would work and what wouldn’t.

The angle of the Bent Pyramid was changed twice during construction.
www.touregypt.net...

Or the scientific dates of those pyramids are backwards. The great (Alien) pyramids were built first and the bent pyramid and the step pyramid and mastaba were later human attempts (some failed tries) to emulate what was already greatness before they came.

I'm not going to keep arguing that Aliens helped to design and build the better pyramids from a much earlier date. I am not getting paid to advocate that belief, but why would Egyptians line up the three great pyramids to reflect the stars in Orion's belt? You already know that the other pyramids the bent one and step pyramid weren't built with any such celestial purpose.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
This is amazing!

The foundation of the Great Pyramid is amazingly level., No corner of its base is more than one-half inch higher or lower than the others. Considering that the pyramid's base covers more than thirteen acres, this near-perfect leveling far exceeds even the finest architectural standards of the present day.

13 acres!

s8int.com...

It does not exceed our standards of today...How many buildings do you think there are with a 13 acre (or close) footprint? Do you think the Great Pyramid is somehow "MORE LEVEL," than these buildings?

Pentagon
Terminal 3 at Dubai
Terminal 3 at Beijing

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

Originally posted by Onboard2
This is amazing!

13 acres!

s8int.com...

It does not exceed our standards of today...How many buildings do you think there are with a 13 acre (or close) footprint? Do you think the Great Pyramid is somehow "MORE LEVEL," than these buildings?

Pentagon
Terminal 3 at Dubai
Terminal 3 at Beijing

Uh, I wouldn't be surprised if Giza is more level than those buildings you mention. 13 acres and only half an inch difference? I also think Giza is pre-Egyptian. The blocks are so accurate a razor blade cannot be inserted between the blocks. Mere speculation as to how it was built.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
Poor lonely earthlings. So accomplished and fulfilled that you have the time to ponder about Aleins. This will hurt. There are none, there never will be and if they exist we better hope that they never find our pityful, and useless selves. The first thing they would do is smoke our collective butts

.Walk outside and kick an ant hill. Walk back in. Do you feel bad, did you build a pyrimid or leave behind a codex, did you deposite genetic material or enlighten an ant?. Did you pick up an ant and examine him or mate with him. Did you remove his spleen and turn back his wrist watch? NO! There are no Aleins. We are alone, there is nothing but GOOD or EVIL. Which are you?

I am good, but not as good as your John Wayne Cowboy who walks around with a cowboy hat and kicks around ant hills with his boots. "Who is stepping on my ant hill there Pilgrim!"

It gets boring not talking conspiracies, or Princess Diania's murder, that one gets a little stale as well. Pick your poison go outside and kick ant hills or go online and have fun conspiracy chats. I don't really consider this conspiracy or above top secret topic though. Them aliens are going to smoke us one day Pilgrim, and with a John Wayne accent aye?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
NO...No Dam Way...
People rolled these giant blocks from wood ...which is no where to be found from quaries miles away...,they rent U haul trailers....blocks weighting 20 tons ,all day ,every day for 20+ years and ate dirt.They were fat people too...
Quit Listening to the hog wash history books and fools who think it possible....
Do some research... to build one of these pyamids in the so called time they did, it they would of had to laid a block in every 35 seconds.
Are you stupid.???
..good god man watch "Acient Aliens" History Channel or read some thing... You real think that MAN built all of the 3000 pyramids all over the world...
And Obama 's real name isn't Barry Serento also.. he's ssn???? e-veify rejects it and the 27 others he has...and 50+ aka ID's
Happy Vets Day...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Axis7

Haha. Obama's name is Khufu. His ancestors built the pyramids to promote "Change" and jobs.

A president who sits around in his underwear in the oval office spending the first two hours of the day reading magazine and newspaper articles to see what people are saying about him.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A French architect has a theory on the construction of the Giza pyramids and wants to test for hidden chambers. From the physics.org website.

Snippet:

Great Pyramid has two secret chambers: French architect
January 27, 2011

source: www.physorg.com...

And the actual finding of chambers in the pyramids.

Snippet:

They did discover some abnormalities and obtained authorization from the Supreme Council of Antiquities to drill a series of minute holes into the west wall of the Queen's Chamber. The project, testing the theory of a hidden chamber behind the west wall, revealed a large cavity filled with unusually fine sand. Apparently these and some other studies were responsible for the estimated number of blocks used to build the Great Pyramid being drastically reduced. It is now believed that the cavities could total 15 to 20 percent of the structure.

source: www.touregypt.net...

I hope the new team gets a chance to do further testing.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I work in the construction industry and i am telling you it would be IMPOSSIBLE for humans to build those pyramids. I am 110% POSITIVE something not from this earth built them, just look at the hieroglyphs seriously... you people need to wake up!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

Well, check out their leveling and then let us know for sure...the statement the Great Pyramid is more level than the current technology allows is hoakum...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

If they were poured in place, then it is not impossible...check out the Hoover Dam...was that impossible for us to build that? How about the other dams around the world....Impossible to build? Of course not...the Pyramids were poured in place...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

The presence of sand found would lend further credence to the theory of the "blocks," being poured in place...it is quite common for a concrete stoop to be poured over a base of sand...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

I could agree with that statement more than being carved with copper tools... but, it still doesn't add up.
If they poured it, they still are going to have to transport objects far to heavy.
Plus the perfectly level chambers to the (1 mm) and the Air shafts on the 45 degree angles.

I bet you couldn't find my a single piece of architecture in the world that in to the 1mm straight. Its just unheard of. If it was poured the would be major variations.

And to have the shafts on the 45 angle, they would have to have pre-fabricate molds and would have to strategically place every rock so it matches up. and to get those shafts perfectly level... impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join