It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel to Strike Iran by December

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

i got a pop up on this news site. hmmm, i dont like that.

its 2011 get a pop up blocker.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
nearly forgot, back in 2006 I said on a forum that Jesus would come back on winter solstice 2011. You heard it second....I crack my self up looking back on what I say.......still saying no to WWIII and Jesus also

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kushin

Netanyahu has never had a play ground fight never mind face live fire, so he should be the last to call for action and as most of these so called leaders is a cowardly weasel willing to send innocent men and women into harms way while he sits back drinking a large brandy in his under ground bunker,

I believe Netanyahu served in the IDF as a member of the IDF special forces and was wounded at least once during his service. You may disagree with his politics, but at least give him credit for having been there, so to speak!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

i have a pop-up blocker, but it still messages the attempt and i always have close the message by pressing the x.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If Israel really is interested in peace, they should offer to shut down it's facilities in Dimona in return for Iran's reciprical action of closing up shop on it's "secret" nuclear weapons projects. Israel doesn't want peace; they want control. And they have it. I don't want any part of it, as an American. Why should American lives be on the line for Israel's ridiculous, religious, and meglomaniacal ideology that their right to not only exist, but exist with impunity for their actions in thier region and disregard for international law is anybody else's problem but thier own. They made thier own bed. I don't want to lie in it with them.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I think this should tell the world EXACTLY how it is that Israel feels about them, and about it's safety...

Let's bear in mind exactly how Iran and Russia feel about the world.

Iran has vowed to destroy Israel. If your neighbor told you he was going to burn down your house and murder your family... and then began stockpiling gasoline and ammo along the fence line between you, would you sit back and do nothing?

Russia has been repeatedly appeased regarding the missile defense plans in Europe. The defenses offer no threat to Russia whatsoever, but this same nation that supplies and protects Iran, is now threatening to traget offensive weapons onto those defenses.

As in all things, there is polarization. You either are capable of taking in both far ends of the situation or you see only one.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

lets bare in mind how the US and Israel view the world.
Both are paranoid that the rest of the world is out to get them.
countries are intimidated by what they are seeing around the globe and are working together to form alliances to try and stop the spread of democracy in the form of a bomb.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
just thought it'd be nice to bump this in time for christmas 2014

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
just thought it'd be nice to bump this in time for christmas 2014

Thread necromancy!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This nonsense again?
I don't know what's more sad, that these ridiculous claims keep appearing or the responses in these threads.

Here it is, spelt out for some of you...

When or if Israel or the USA attack Iran, or any other country, they aren't going to forewarn that regime by telling the media.

Israel won't attack Iran in December.

You want to know the other if coincidence...again?
The current multi - nation talks regarding Irans nuclear program.

It's just the usual theatrics as part of the game. So some people banging on about Israel this Zionists this Jews that..calm down and breath. Tye Jewish people are being used just as the rest of the people on this planet.
edit on 1-12-2014 by mortex because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join