Report: Israel to Strike Iran by December

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Report: Israel to Strike Iran by December

www.newsmax.com

"© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed."

Well, with the copyright warning posted above preventing me from posting a snippet from the article, I at least wil give a general statement about what the article states...

The IAEA reported that Iran is seeking nuclear arms capability, and British Intelligence is stating that Israel is preparing an invasion by special forces... More to follow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
'Israel may attack Iran after December'
Israel may attack Iran after December - Le Canard Enchaine
Report: Israel Rehearsed Attack on Iran
Israel may launch strike on Iran as soon as next month to prevent development of nuclear weapons

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Note: I didn't wish to get anyone in trouble with posting a snippet, I hope that my brief statement will suffice. Visit the linked article for more info.

In retrospect, it's been said that a strike against Iran will kick off WW 3... So, the Israeli government plans on giving the entire world a Christmas present it soon won't forget - a radiated future...

Merry Christmas? Happy Hanika?

I think this should tell the world EXACTLY how it is that Israel feels about them, and about it's safety...

www.newsmax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
For years we've read about threats being thrown between Israel and Iran... They are both big talkers and little doers...

The day one strikes the other, then I'll believe it... Until then, well, I'll keep believing that they are simply just trying to intimidate each other in a retarded pissing contest...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

i got a pop up on this news site. hmmm, i dont like that.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

It's about time normal Israeli's took control of their nation away from the zionist regime that has manipulated it's way into government,

Netanyahu has never had a play ground fight never mind face live fire, so he should be the last to call for action and as most of these so called leaders is a cowardly weasel willing to send innocent men and women into harms way while he sits back drinking a large brandy in his under ground bunker,

He is the real terrorist, and it's about time he was taken out by one of Barry's not so secret network of Global Killer Drones!

I've had enough of all these wars, and i know i'm not on my own! so when one of these weasels starts another! i'm sure they will be hunted down and put down like the rabid scaveging dogs they are,

Netanyahu: I'm calling you out you lame piece of sh1t, you have betrayed your people! you are no better than Bush, Obama, Sarkosy, Merkel, Blair, Harper, Bellusconi etc etc and you are cursed to be punished for your constant criminal activity and will pay for your disgusting behavior "you pussy"

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You know, i have a funny feeling that if Israel invades Iran...the US will NOT assist! I think the pressure from Russia and China will prove too much and Israel will be left to fend for itself. I don't think the US would be silly enough to agrovate 2 sleeping giants. At least i hope they arent

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
You know, i have a funny feeling that if Israel invades Iran...the US will NOT assist! I think the pressure from Russia and China will prove too much and Israel will be left to fend for itself. I don't think the US would be silly enough to agrovate 2 sleeping giants. At least i hope they arent

Do you really think that Russia and China (basically non religious in the main nations) give a f... about Iran? They only interested in their oil resource and thats it. They will not interfere, only with words to appease Iran. They know that Iran rechime is f... in the head lead!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I don't worry when I read things in the news. I worry when I stop seeing it mentioned.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm wondering if Obama has had his fill of the zionists. He can't move without Netanyahoo and his dullards whining.

So what would life be like if Israel did not exist ?

All these pro Israel lobbiyists would be out of a job. No more doing the wrong thing to appease the criminals in Tel Aviv. No more billions of aid to both sides. No more zionist wars.

Israel a small strip of land with nothing to offer USA except grief.

Perhaps Obama is goading Israel to strike Iran knowing full well it will be the end of Israel. Sure he can make noises which sound like he's doing his best to save them but ultimately let Israel burn .... who cares about them anyway.

Too bad that peaceful Jews living in Israel will be sacrificed once again at the hands of extremists. But the warning signs have been evident for some time now. History should tell them what to do.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
but ultimately let Israel burn .... who cares about them anyway.

I'm sure the Nazis were thinking the same when Jews were being gassed and their bodies either dumped in mass-graves or shoved into massive ovens.

It's okay really, you're not alone in your hatred for the Israelis, millions feel the same way, Enough people must have contempt for Israel, in order to enable what comes next...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So now Iran and its rechime are the VICTIM!!!!...not sure whether to laugh or sigh

Am I the only blind, niave, non-intuitive, ignorant believer that Iran is dangerous and they know it. And also that the Iranians have fostered relations for the last 20 years or more with Russia and China in order to prevent their demise whilst meddling in the middle east to the extent that they have very dirty fingers and deep pockets!

If I am fine.................................................. but what if im not???????????????????

Words from mouths be they semantically twisted, selective or down right antagonistic should always be treated with caution and a warning of ill intent!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I agree with you.

However Iran isn't innocent either even though they try playing that card everytime. Claim their Uranium enrichment program is for peaceful purposes, which many countries do not believe. However Israel isn't innocent either.

I wouldn't really care if these two went at it, as long as America can keep their nose out of something for once. I won't hold my breath.
edit on 11-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
dont be silly you all. the U.S wants Isreal to mop Iran up. Then we don't have to..
edit on 11-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Wow. Yes, clearly hating Israel should be likened to being Nazis. It's not like these Jews are doing anything wrong, torturing people, killing innocent Palestinians. No, of course not. It's just more Nazis trying to control the poor, subjugated Jews of the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Israel hasn´t got the manpower to invade Iran, they most probably will bomb some sites. The question is how will Iran react to the bombing, would they risk attacking Israel with missiles, and in doing so welcoming in US UK attack.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Geez, how many years have we heard this? What is the Nike phrase, just do it.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

May not have the man power but they do have a strong air force and navy. As far as I know Iran isnt that bad off for either of those branches either. I'm sure Iran would be bombed and their ports would prolly be the first hit and the hardest. Just a thought.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
An invasion is only necessary for "regime CHANGE" i.e. you want to leave the coountry and populace intact with a different governing body.

IF however, you just want to completely destroy the country, you dont need soldiers on the ground. Just decimate the government i.e. capital along with all relavant modern infrastructure and then let them (whoever is left) sort it out afterwards.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I wonder what the multinational mosh pot of warships on pirate patrol down in the Straights of Hormuz will react like if Israel moved on Iran...

I'd like to be the eye in the sky at that moment... We'd probably witness these warships converge on one another and a shelling contest break out that would make quite the epic tale!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by bigyin
but ultimately let Israel burn .... who cares about them anyway.

I'm sure the Nazis were thinking the same when Jews were being gassed and their bodies either dumped in mass-graves or shoved into massive ovens.

It's okay really, you're not alone in your hatred for the Israelis, millions feel the same way, Enough people must have contempt for Israel, in order to enable what comes next...

I feel sorry for you m8. Honestly I do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join