It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Dream Interpreter!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
By: estimatedprophet

If you would like for me to interpret your dreams or visions, please let me know and I shall try my best to interpret them for you!
Since these last days people are having many prophetic dreams that I have read and understood them very well as a genuine prophetic vision.
Some other people have dreams about there future life or past life that have a great meaning to them. Other people have dreams of alien abductions or motherships and even stars or space craft that I would like to examine, because I also had similar visions about these things.
In order for me to get a true interpretation, I would need true accounts and information about the dreams and visions therein!
("I would also need to know some information if you may, about were you are when these things take place in your vision, describing all detail and information, would be very helpful for me to better understand your dream.")
("As what I do to help describe or interpret dreams from other people I would have to first live them out myself in order to get the most accurate feel of the dream as if it were one of my own dreams living out everything in detail!")
Please be earnest with the "truth" in your dream so that I can try and help you understand the meaning and interpretation! (And to please honor my word as I honor yours!)
For my interpretations are based in truth and in a spiritual consciousness, in regarding and of the concerning of your dreams and visions!
"Reply only if you want to know the truth of your dream!"
"And a WARNING, that some dreams may be very disturbing to interpret or to reveal, concerning about the person who had it!"
"Another WARNING to the person or persons regarding there visions interpretation, it may have details of death and or destruction!"
"Be warned because the truth can hurt, but it can also set you free and at peace, by accepting the truth and or changing the way you are to avoid any personal faults within your life!"
People have the power to change there dreams by changing there personal selves. But some dreams cannot change and are an actual account or manifestation of what shall take place or occur in the later future!
I will fill in with great details to the persons concerning there dreams and visions.
("Interested, please let me know! Thank you and Bless you!")

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I've been having a lot of dreams about my husband lately.

It started with a dream that we were together in our home. Someone knocked on the door (a man) and I knew he wanted to kill him. I told him "No, I'll get it" and opened the door. The man put a gun to my head, and then realized it was me and not him. The man shot my husband anyway. I went through the feelings as if they had truly happened, the dream became a span of about six months... I went through the burial, having to face our friends and family and their sympathy. At some point, he started talking to me (this gets to be a little like the movie What Dreams May Come) and it would hurt me so bad when he would talk to me. All I wanted in the world was him back, finally he said he had to go forever and wouldn't talk to me anymore....then I sensed the most profound loss I ever had in my life, and woke up crying, clutching my husband.

Every single night since then, I have had dreams that my husband had left, disappeared, or was incredibly angry at me. This morning I got up very early before he woke up and sat at the couch with my laptop to do some work. Well, I fell asleep. I had a dream that I was on the couch, and fell asleep (Dream within a dream). Then I had a dream that I was on the couch and my husband woke me up incredibly angry about some travel plans I had not figured out. He never acts the way he did in the dream in person, and we have not been fighting lately. I got so upset that in the dream within a dream I ran out the door and into the garden, I buried my head in the dirt and sobbed so hard. I realized "This must be a dream" and woke up within the previous dream. I looked around, sure enough it was my living room and my couch, I wiped the tears from my eyes and did something I always do to "check" if I am lucid. I dug my fingernails into my palms and felt pain. I sighed with relief and then enters my husband, incredibly mad at me once again for something I didn't do correctly. I started sobbing again, thinking this was real, and trying to fix it. I got incredibly upset...then I woke up on the couch (for real this time) with tears running down my face and in mid-sob. My husband came in and said that I was whimpering in my sleep and didn't know if he should wake me or not.

These dreams upset me so badly, and are so vivid, they almost ruin my day. They are SO real. What is up with this!?!?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Lately I have tons of dreams of tornadoes. A few with ravens running after me and alot of zombie ones. Not too much detail just cause there isnt. Well the tornado ones always have about 10 to 20 tornadoes all at once

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet
By: estimatedprophet

If you would like for me to interpret your dreams or visions, please let me know and I shall try my best to interpret them for you!
Since these last days people are having many prophetic dreams that I have read and understood them very well as a genuine prophetic vision.
Some other people have dreams about there future life or past life that have a great meaning to them. Other people have dreams of alien abductions or motherships and even stars or space craft that I would like to examine, because I also had similar visions about these things.
In order for me to get a true interpretation, I would need true accounts and information about the dreams and visions therein!
("I would also need to know some information if you may, about were you are when these things take place in your vision, describing all detail and information, would be very helpful for me to better understand your dream.")
("As what I do to help describe or interpret dreams from other people I would have to first live them out myself in order to get the most accurate feel of the dream as if it were one of my own dreams living out everything in detail!")
Please be earnest with the "truth" in your dream so that I can try and help you understand the meaning and interpretation! (And to please honor my word as I honor yours!)
For my interpretations are based in truth and in a spiritual consciousness, in regarding and of the concerning of your dreams and visions!
"Reply only if you want to know the truth of your dream!"
"And a WARNING, that some dreams may be very disturbing to interpret or to reveal, concerning about the person who had it!"
"Another WARNING to the person or persons regarding there visions interpretation, it may have details of death and or destruction!"
"Be warned because the truth can hurt, but it can also set you free and at peace, by accepting the truth and or changing the way you are to avoid any personal faults within your life!"
People have the power to change there dreams by changing there personal selves. But some dreams cannot change and are an actual account or manifestation of what shall take place or occur in the later future!
I will fill in with great details to the persons concerning there dreams and visions.
("Interested, please let me know! Thank you and Bless you!")

Ahhh! I had it all typed up, and then something happened!

here's the basics, not much more to it than this...

in car, 93 honda accord, in backseat, two people up front, in neighborhood, 1940's-1950's houses 2story & 3story, driving about 20 MPH, we all see a kid walking along an electrical line over the road, we all say something like 'oh, well you look at that, omg', we drive under him,
i'm the only one to look back, i watch the kid fall to the street from about 30 ft, he doesn't move
i look forward, too shocked to speak, wait about 15 seconds, nobody else saw it, i ask if anyone else say anything, i wake up before they answer
edit on 11-11-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: technical error, missing text

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daver2056
Lately I have tons of dreams of tornadoes. A few with ravens running after me and alot of zombie ones. Not too much detail just cause there isnt. Well the tornado ones always have about 10 to 20 tornadoes all at once

I've been having those exact same dreams for the past 10 years...

There was a gap inbetween them, kinda, but the past year has been chalk full of them.

One that I've had many times, and only progresses further in detail everytime I have it... I will keep it short and to the point...

In car, not driving, dirt road, unknown farm landscape, running away from 10's of tornadoes
Find random house for shelter(?), get inside house, man in space suit and helmet busts in, hole in the wall
We fight, throw him against wall, hide behind kitchen island, wake up

each line of that dream, is how it progressed every time I had it...

sooooo many tornado dreams, with multiple of them in it, and I remember everyone one, including the finest of details, except for emotions in some of them.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

i occasionally have non lucid dreams where i am walking down the street and suddenly notice velociraptors wandering around

in the last one, my grandma [she's been dead for going on 4 yrs]and i stepped out of the house onto sidewalk in front, and she fainted/passed out, as i'm picking her up, i look around for help and there are two of 'em on the corner,
i manage to get her inside and close the gate.

not a terrifying/nightmare experience, but i always try to hide myself/avoid being seen, from them, for "obvious" reasons.

no "reptilians are after you" jokes from anyone please

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here's the dream I had and posted yesterday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looking forward to your interpretation.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The last dream I can remember had a guy showing me a device that was packaged in a box the size of a shoe box. I remember him describe it as a bomb or a detonator and that it was 15%, he said he wanted it 60%.?? i have no idea what it all meant but if you can interpret it as anything I would like to hear it

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The last dream I can remember had a guy showing me a device that was packaged in a box the size of a shoe box. I remember him describe it as a bomb or a detonator and that it was 15%, he said he wanted it 60%.?? i have no idea what it all meant but if you can interpret it as anything I would like to hear it

Sounds to me that this man was a patriot not a terrorist, c'mon man I need a little more info!
but that he wanted the mechanism to be at a hire percentage, than he really wants to cause damage!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
posted on 11-11-2011 @ 05:28 PM this post
This would be the detail and interpretation or meaning of what the dream would be based on, according to my thoughts and your visions! By: estimatedprophet
You had an interesting dream. The "goal" of your dream was to come to a "11:11," conclusion that you thought was either on the wall, or on a digital clock!
(In reality this information about the "11:11," is found in a book, which I will try and help to explain to you and the readers of this thread, so that you can all understand the information concerning this mystery!)

Now in your vision you were being attended by a person, the only one that seemed familiar, and he was applying a salve/balm or substance to your face and then you felt pain because it burned. Then almost immediately you went to wash it off and as you glanced up from the sink into the mirror, you saw yourself with three eyes! (straight across in a line.) As you continued washing the painful salve from your face and eyes, then you noticed that the color from your eyes or pupils drained and looked almost as if they were made of stone!

Now in your dream the person you saw that attended you was a spiritual guide! The salve represents the truth that he was putting in your face, that is why you felt so much pain! Then you washed the salve off your face as to overcome the pain and behold you find your self with three eyes instead of two without normal texture. The third eye represents the spiritual minds eye! It was open to you when the man applied the truth within you!

Then in your vision you ran from the bathroom and away from that familiar person that attended you, and stepped into some sort of inter-dimensional slide or portal, where you saw random dates, years and what looked like patterns of waves or mountains with various colors that were being flashed in front of your "minds eyes," and then somehow you came to the room or place where the 11:11 was. (In your dream you felt this was the destination or goal of your vision!)

Then you felt chased or forced out of that room and made your way past some people sitting around a table who seemed to want to detain you. Then you ran to your goal, which seemed to be the familiar person from the beginning of the dream, but now it seemed he was very knowingly benevolent, as I thought him to be before the salve burned my eyes and face. As you reached him and ran past him, that's when you woke up!

The feeling on awakening was as though I had not only had this amazing dream, but also that I had accomplished something personally amazing and I felt satisfaction!

Now for the truth about the 11:11 mystery that you saw in your vision, because this concerns this day in age about this generation in time and about the dates, years and numbers that you saw, with all the colors while going through the portal of space, time and the word of truth! (Please read the following from the Holy Bible!)
(We are living at the end of times!)
Checkout Revelation 11:0-11
The people who wanted to detain or stop you, are the people who do not agree with you or do not care to know the truth! The familiar man in your vision is the messenger of truth! See Malachi 3:0-6 and 4:0-6 Matthew 11:0-11

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hi, for the last few years in my dreams, i'm being chased and attacked by humans. But a more interesting dream was i was being made although not aware of it at the time, to watch these films by Chinese men, it seems they were brainwashing me, then i remember being in the back of a van with windows in my hometown of Bournemouth in UK, and there were planes and flying vehicles crowding in the sky, unfortunately i can't remember any more as it happened a few months ago and i wish i wrote it down. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by goinglocodowninacapulco
Hi, for the last few years in my dreams, i'm being chased and attacked by humans. But a more interesting dream was i was being made although not aware of it at the time, to watch these films by Chinese men, it seems they were brainwashing me, then i remember being in the back of a van with windows in my hometown of Bournemouth in UK, and there were planes and flying vehicles crowding in the sky, unfortunately i can't remember any more as it happened a few months ago and i wish i wrote it down. Thanks.

Thank you for your reply and I appreciate your trust in my interpretations,

The dreams about you being chased and attacked by humans, is in reality something that will actually begin to happen to you and to other people in the near future, when the governments setup there totalitarian world order.
(It would have been great if I had a little more detail, about your dreams!)
As to the parts of your dream where you are being brain washed by films, is actually a real occurrence happening in the world today, through television and the media influence that is out there already. The Illuminati and the Freemasons, along with major corporations and broadcasting organizations all work together in implementing the minds of people through these sources. T.V, the media and the news and even music, are just a few examples of the power that these groups have in influencing the minds and thoughts of men woman and children all over the world!
(The reason that you saw Chinese men in your vision, is because the Chinese work together and are will united as one person, and the Chinese are the world leaders in the "technology market and economics!")
In your visions you see all sorts of flying crafts in the sky, like flying vehicles and airplanes, crowded around, will this is very interesting to me because what is going to happen sometime soon, is that an asteroid is going to hit thee earth soon! That is why in your vision you saw all-sorts of flying crafts crowding the sky, simply to avoid the impact!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Thanks, I appreciate your reply, it is a bit worrying but i suppose its better to know these things. Keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm new here and just happened upon this site by accident. I have been looking for a scripture translation and trying to intreprete a dream I had in April.

It was early Saturday morning (between 3 and 5 am). I dreamed about Jesus. In the dream I didn't see his body, just heard his voice and saw his hands. In the dream Jesus told me that on (he showed me a piece of paper with the date written on it) 01/11 (no year) something would happen at 9:34 (he didn't say whether is was am or pm). He said he wanted me to help re-populate the earth with little girls. I laughed and told him I am too old (I'm 39 y/o), then my next reaction was that date had already passed. He said look at Sarah. Then I woke up.

On May 9th, I found out I was pg,my estimated due date was 01/10. This really bothered me since I had had a dream with Jesus telling me what he wanted me to do. I was very upset since dh and I had planned not to have anymore kids (we have 3). On May 22nd, I had a miscarriage. During that time someone had written on a note pad from my office Romans 8:28. (no one except my dr and husband knew I was pg). Since then this scripture has crossed my path 3 times. I think God's trying to tell me something, but what??

Can you interpret what I have just told you? thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by terryangie
I'm new here and just happened upon this site by accident. I have been looking for a scripture translation and trying to intreprete a dream I had in April.

It was early Saturday morning (between 3 and 5 am). I dreamed about Jesus. In the dream I didn't see his body, just heard his voice and saw his hands. In the dream Jesus told me that on (he showed me a piece of paper with the date written on it) 01/11 (no year) something would happen at 9:34 (he didn't say whether is was am or pm). He said he wanted me to help re-populate the earth with little girls. I laughed and told him I am too old (I'm 39 y/o), then my next reaction was that date had already passed. He said look at Sarah. Then I woke up.

Can you interpret what I have just told you? thanks

I are some Bible verses that can probably help you with that dream you had!
Isaiah 1:0-11, Zephaniah 1:0-11, Zechariah 1:0-11, Malachi 1:0-11, Mark 1:0-11, John 1:0-11, Acts 1:0-11,
Romans 1:0-11, Ephesians 1:0-11, Hebrews 1:0-11, 1 Peter 1:0-11, Jude 1:0-11 and Revelation 1:0-11.
Go through these verses and if you need help with the interpretation let me know!

Now these are your (9:34) bible verses:
Jeremiah 9:3-4, Ezekiel 9:3-4, and Revelation 9:3-4!

Look up Sarah on the bible, these are the verses:
Hebrews 11:11-12, Genesis 18:0-19 and 21:0-7!

Jesus said he wanted me to help re-populate the earth with little girls.

The Lord Jesus is choosing you as His elect daughter, to re-populate the world again. What I am trying to say dear, is that right now we are going through some tough times and although we don't physically see them, they will be there very soon. Because my glimpse in the future through these prophetic dreams, I have been witness to the destruction and demoralization of mankind and of the world. I know it for a fact that the "End Times" are here and all it's going to take is for some unheard of apocalyptic disaster, like a falling star to kick it in motion.

But God has plans for his chosen people and by that dream I suppose He chose you!
"God Bless You!"
Again if you have any questions, please let me know, and thank you for posting!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Last night I had a dream I moved to Hong Kong. In the dream, I was walking by an airport and my boyfriend came out of the airport and tapped me on the shoulder and scared the crap out of me. Apparently he was there for a birthday party so we got in his rental car and we drove him to a hotel and while I was in the car I kept playing with the seat going up and down and looking up at him when I had the seat lowered, then he handed me 3 laminated pages for ask yahoo. When we got there I left and walked down the streets and saw this girl waving a blanket out the window that was my GIR blanket (from Invader Zim) on one side and the other side was blue with GIR eating tacos all over it. She accidentally dropped it and this boy took it and ran off with it so I chased after him with a police officer and we got it and I knew where the girl lived so I returned it and found out her and her little brother have been living alone for months with barely any food. So I adopted them and took them to a store and we had races with the carts there collect all the food we needed and I almost ran into him I stopped in time though. He was staring at me like i was strange then climbed into the cart and told me to hurry so we could win the shopping cart race. After he offered to drive us home so we all got in your car and I fell asleep on him so he had to carry me to the house when we got there because I wouldnt wake up.

new topics

top topics

join