It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Predictions in 24 hours 2011-2012 Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So I thought it might be cool to have one general earthquake prediction thread, where all types of predictions, from whatever source they may be, are welcome. The only catch is they have to be within 24 hours from time of posting.

Cat's acting up, and you think a quake is going to hit? Or perhaps your dog is doing some wild gyrations? Or maybe you feel strange? Or maybe you had a dream? Or maybe you did a meditative session and were told some things?

Or maybe you have researched quakes, and feel like there is going to be one in a given area. Doesn't matter. Heck, even the HAARPsters are welcome!

Expect to be wrong! But it will be fun. Try to state a reason you feel like one's going to happen though, so we all have a point of reference.

I will open the predictions with this:

That I believe another 3.5 or above quake will happen in Oklahoma, given the recent events there. 24 hours. We'll see. Just on a gut feeling. The odds are against me as activity seems to be dying down finally.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I like it!

Star & You got my very flirst flag. Not because i think you are right, i like your product and/or service. hell i'll even bookmark the thread and have a look at it every so often.

Thanks for being honest, and realistic (IE - gut feeling) as opposed to making things up (like the increase in neutrinos from Planet 4456778 in dimension 343523 will cause John Smiths bowel to implode causing a rift in the space time continuum.....)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican OK here goes, I reckon there will be a major earthquake 7+ in Greece somewhere triggering an underwater volcano eruption flooding the sea with lava.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Good thread to check if some sites are even close.
Thanks TA!
Here is one.

-15.0 -178.0 15 11 11 2011 4.0-5.4 Samoa Islands 3 2 63414 540

www.earthquakesummary.info...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Honestly, I can't see why an Earthquake would happen. I do, however, believe that something great will happen tomorrow (other than Skyrim coming out
) but I just can't understand why Mother Nature would create a solar system that will cause damage to one of it's own planets just because a natural event, such as planet and asteroid alignment, has happened. I will not say it is not going to happen, but even if it is, predicting it or not will not stop it.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Honestly, I can't see why an Earthquake would happen. I do, however, believe that something great will happen tomorrow (other than Skyrim coming out
) but I just can't understand why Mother Nature would create a solar system that will cause damage to one of it's own planets just because a natural event, such as planet and asteroid alignment, has happened. I will not say it is not going to happen, but even if it is, predicting it or not will not stop it.

Uh,what?
Let's start with why an earthquake would happen.
It is a natural process that happens to a planet that has an active molten core with a solid crust.
It is not being damage,just changing.
Doesn't matter if life is on that planet,the geophysics of that planet will change.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ok guys, love yas, but please, let's stick with predictions eh? Or else this thread is going to turn into totally off topic mayhem. Don't forget to state your reason you believe a quake will happen!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
4.2 Iran 13/11
5.3 Jpan 14/11
3.6 Montana 14/11
2.1 Antartica 20/11
4.9 NZ 21/11
3.5 Canary islands 21/11
8.3 California 5/12

Hel if I kee writing I'm bound to get one right...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
OK, I'm game....let's see. hmmmmmmmmm.....5.6 EQ, OK., USA, tomorrow, after 12:00 pm. Fracking the culprit.

S&F for this thread Dear

edit on 10-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
7.3 Iran

Caused by HAARP and aimed at the infrastructure and Military bases in order to make it easier to sweep in for the coming war.

With a thread like this, I had to throw HAARP in there...

And Canada has been perking up in the last few days so let's throw in a 6.2 off the West Coast for good measure.

S&F

edit on 10-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
6+ LA California

5-6+ Berkeley California

an angry bird told me

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
4.2 Iran 13/11
5.3 Jpan 14/11
3.6 Montana 14/11
2.1 Antartica 20/11
4.9 NZ 21/11
3.5 Canary islands 21/11
8.3 California 5/12

Hel if I kee writing I'm bound to get one right...

Oh come on, dags, I get your point, but that's not what this is about. 1 or 2 predictions, with some kind of reason, is all.

8.3 California?
God I hope not.

And berkeleygal, where was your cat when your angry bird showed up?
Especially one with demon eyes!

Angry birdie make good meal.
edit on Thu Nov 10th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ok,

A 6.0 + in Alaska.

I've been watching that area along with the others. But for some reason Alaska has interested me. I'm new to the study of earthquakes compared to the regulars here. But I have really learned a great deal from all of you. I have much more to learn.

Anyway, Thanks TA . This is gonna be a fun thread.

Id like to change that to change that to a 5+. Got alittle ahead of my thoughts.
edit on 10-11-2011 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
ok guys, love yas, but please, let's stick with predictions eh? Or else this thread is going to turn into totally off topic mayhem. Don't forget to state your reason you believe a quake will happen!

Ok,sorry.
Get carried away sometimes,you know?
I don't have a cat,the only times my dogs get excited is when they see a squirrel outside,and when I dream,it's about sex.
So,I guess I'm out unless there are some new developments.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Uh,what?
Let's start with why an earthquake would happen.
It is a natural process that happens to a planet that has an active molten core with a solid crust.
It is not being damage,just changing.
Doesn't matter if life is on that planet,the geophysics of that planet will change.

People are claiming that because of a planetary alignment, an earthquake will result. If an earthquake (a major one) were to occur every time there was an alignment then life would hardly be sustainable, at least for humans.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Unless I'm mistaked, I thought this thread was to have alittle fun and also to talk about why we think our predictions would happen.?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Unless I'm mistaked, I thought this thread was to have alittle fun and also to talk about why we think our predictions would happen.?

Who's not having fun?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
OK - I feel them in my body. My head. I also dream about them. My body has been screaming almost non stop about this for the last week. Tonight I had a very odd experience, I felt a vibration in my ear - I almost wondered if we were having a quake here in Florida. The ear, was facing earth as I was laying down on the floor napping. It has gotten to where I am afraid to even admit "quake" and to be honest - it makes me anxious because I don't know where or how big. I have felt that a major "pop" is impending though. My recent dream was that it happens during a snow storm that impedes rescue and recovery efforts, and I saw rivers of freezing mud - or the ground becoming liquified. I hate to say this but I worry about continental United States . . .

I dreamt of Japan 2 days before and had "symptoms" - actually the symptoms made me nap - then the dream. In that dream I knew there would be major loss of life - just did not know where. I was sick when 2 days later I opened to the headlines of Japan.

I have been feeling the same pattern recently and on-going. Tonight though - the tapping vibration pattern - was something new. I am afraid to predict - but put it this way . . . I am watching and waiting.
edit on 11-11-2011 by LittleBirdSaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You guys can keep up-to-date on your earthquakes here: quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
You guys can keep up-to-date on your earthquakes here: quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

HAHA! You really don't need to be telling TA where to keep up to dates with quakes - he's the GEE guru! ;p

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join