It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Predictions in 24 hours 2011-2012 Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
You guys can keep up-to-date on your earthquakes here: quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

HAHA! You really don't need to be telling TA where to keep up to dates with quakes - he's the GEE guru! ;p

I did say "guys" (plural) ^-^

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
7.4 Montana..yeah,hope not,I'm always wrong!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
7.2 off the coast of the canary islands, el hierro specifically. its been building for a long time and theres an active volcano there underwater. this will lead to a tsunami that will devestate the east coast of the U.S. damn im good.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

2.2 So Calif. with'in 24hrs but possibly the next 24 minutes. Won't cause any damage. But they happen all the time and I want to be right for a change.

Yes I need an ego boost Ok ?

You didn't say how big. !
edit on 11-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Jerusalem, 6.8,allegedly they think they've found the Ark of the Covenent (again) and need to build the 3rd temple where the Dome of the Rock is, so the Dome of the Rock would need to be destroyed. If any nation were to destroy it, it would surely start a war possibly a world war, but who can you blame for an earthquake?
edit on 05/21/2010 by Wheelindiehl because: wrong country...too early in th e morn

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well your twenty four minutes got fried. Good luck with the 24 hrs.

Real bummer if it fails on such a small prediction.

reply to post by Wheelindiehl

Now would ye stop giving them ideas? You know full well that all the agents and Gubbermints read ATS. I like the thought process though.

edit on 11/11/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Maybe I'm wrong, but a bunch of small earthquakes would be a good sign. It's when the location is in a seismically active area and there is no "noise" happening that something is more likely to occur. All the active areas need the pressure relieved whether it's all at once or through smaller releases!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
lol, no question this thread is going to be full of epic fail. Starting with me, apparently.
But I knew that going in.

Come on PM, be wrong at least once in your life and make a quake prediction!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
9.2 Mexico city

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I don't want to be right -

6.2 Southern California
5.8 Oklahoma

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Oh now this is going to be a lot of fun!!!! S and F for you TA....and by all means let me get some predictions in that will indeed fail. There is no science behind this...just a "feeling".

Greece~ 7+

Nevada~ 5+

Utah~5+

Oklahoma~ 6+

Tennessee~2.5

Arkansas~ 4.0

Alabama~3.0

Georgia~3.0

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I predict a 5.0 will hit the midwest today before midnight. That is the best prediction I can give lol. I want to see if it happens between now and Midnight EST...

Do I get a prize if I'm right?
edit on 11/11/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/11/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thanks for being honest, and realistic (IE - gut feeling) as opposed to making things up (like the increase in neutrinos from Planet 4456778 in dimension 343523 will cause John Smiths bowel to implode causing a rift in the space time continuum.....)

what????? That's not an accurate means of measurement?? bugger.. back to square one...

I want to play... I'm in SF Bay area, so mine will probably come true. ..4.1 near Alum Rock. It's been fairly quiet for even tiny ones the past few weeks...

my backup guess just beause my cat barfed this morning (she never does) 6.2 Berkeley. There have been quite a few rumbles there as of late. Possibly foreshocks for something larger? I just hope not. that would mean we're going to have an earthquake, and I really do not care for them much...

my back-ups back-up: 7.4 Alaska just because they just got slammed with a major storm, and mother nature likes to torture those already down and out. plus, she hates the Palin's.
edit on 11-11-2011 by nopeitwasntme because: spelling .... again.

edit on 11-11-2011 by nopeitwasntme because: spelling.... again

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I don't want to be right -

6.2 Southern California
5.8 Oklahoma

Hi CD...I'm already in for OK with a 5.6 for today after 12:00 pm...I'll split the prize with you if it comes in at 5.7 OK

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

We share the same feelings about Oklahoma -
splitting the prize sounds good to me. I hope
its a round trip to the Bahamas - winters
on the way.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

We share the same feelings about Oklahoma -
splitting the prize sounds good to me. I hope
its a round trip to the Bahamas - winters
on the way.

We'll need to board out Fur Babes before we leave...how about this place? barkerspetresort.com...

They have private cat condos and complete spa facilities, including gourmet meals.

Then we are free to to sit on a tropical beach, and have Guillermo the cabana boy bring us drinks with little umbrellas in them. Come on OK...we need a break!
edit on 11-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Private cat condoms?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
since there's like an average of 30ish EQ's a day (I can't be bothered to get more exact), and yesterday was a quiet day for EQ's (only 18 of them listed, only 14 so far today) - I predict tomorrow there will be 40, if not tomorrow, definitely Saturday - if not Saturday, I'm upping the ante and putting in for 50 on Sunday

so I remember to count

it could happen - there were 45 last Sunday

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Wow how cool is that - on
second thought I think I will
stay at the resort with the
dogs and cats. Looks like
too much fun to miss. Love
the swimming dogs

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
3.6 Arkansas, that's the only thing that came to me when I tried to get a feeling.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join