It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300,000 Flu Vaccines Recalled Over Serious Adverse Reactions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Source

Baxter Healthcare Corp. has announced it is recalling around 300,000 doses of its Preflucel flu vaccine due to an 'excessive' amount of adverse reactions. Recalled from thousands of pharmacies and surgeries across Europe, the 300,000 units are to be immediately withdrawn. With seasonal flu vaccines already linked to nerve disease Guillain-Barre Syndrome and narcolepsy and still being given out liberally to citizens worldwide, the adverse reactions must be quite serious in order to prompt a recall.

Even more concerning is the fact that vaccine makers actually have been given legal immunity thanks to a law signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius.

Of course Baxter representatives are urging the public to stay calm, while also downplaying the risks associated with the shot. In the past NaturalSociety has revealed how Merck uses similar tactics to downplay the true side effects of the Gardasil vaccine, listing only minor side effects and ignoring the death link completely.

Well that's not so bad, I mean we are just having people's immune systems attacking themselves or people falling asleep continuously like that girl on Duece Bigalow. (Oh, you know you thought of her too!)

That's much better than having the flu, right?

Big Pharma has become such a joke that these things do not even surprise me anymore.

Another example of money over lives...

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I believe the claims in that article. It reminded me of this story I saw awhile back.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
And this is the reason that I will not get the flu vaccine. Every year they push them out as fast as they can with IMO way less testing than should be done.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The herd won't think twice about getting jabbed in Walmart even after seeing this.
You need this news story on shows like The Doctors, The View, or The Talk before these soccer moms and Disney dads change their minds and maybe start thinking for themselves.

I think the majority are a lost cause. They are too far gone to see facts for facts.
Then when they try to sue because of the side affects...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand
And this is the reason that I will not get the flu vaccine. Every year they push them out as fast as they can with IMO way less testing than should be done.

I have been suspicious of the vaccines for several years now....and have not gotten them....and now I am certainly glad that I didn't!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
you know the offer is still on the table though,,, take a flu shot at Safeway and get 10% off

take up a janitorial occupation if you want to be immune to every little bug out there
edit on 10-11-2011 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have followed the baxter lab flu vaccine for a while now. I really don't trust flu vaccines since this Baxter and Bird Flu Really!! I dont even let my kids get the flu mist since its a live virus.

~Morpheus

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Since I am vaccine disabled (anthrax) I don't partake in any vaccines.
My son meets the standards to go to school - but they were widely spaced and if I had it to do all over again some of those very early shots I would have said no to. Like the Hep shot they give him in the first 24 hours of life . . . really? Look the flu shot is a crap shoot - they don't even know the flu of the year, just guess at it.

When I got involved in trying to stop the Anthrax Vaccine program I become much more educated about the whole vaccine industry. I can't tell others what to personally do . . . but not in this house hold - no - we don't do flu shots.

At my son's school - the admin ladies got quite a kick out of my large sharpie marker in bright orange writing across the form diagnally - NO FLU MIST!!!. I was a bit creeped out by the personal data collection going on to administer or refuse the mist. The form was something you had to fill out no matter what - and it was quite bizzare to see what they wanted you to fill out on the form - honestly it seemed like invasion of privacy stuff. Almost a mini-census.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

this is why i never believe in shots at all of any kind and would rather have the flu or the what ever else is out there ..

i simply dont trust these companies in the least .

and maybe sooner or later people will begin to realize that the shots are just another way for make BIG MONEY and its more of a market then wanting to help the typical fellow human...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

reply to post by eXia7

you gotta love the 'unempathy' of the female doc in that video (white turtle neck towards end), its a woman thing--and I happen to pick up on it quite well... also I couldn't imagine being a f-in cheat leader for the NFL, making good $$, and being in shape and having it all taken from me...

as for flu in general I had to have shots going to school and years later in my early 20s I am recounting behaviors as a child and symptoms as an adult of mercury intake guessing from flu shot. double the reason not to get it!

I will also add that the immune system is amazing! I use To catch the flu even with shot when I was younger on top of that I remember twice before the age of 16 having sever pneumonia with out getting previous sick and strengthening my system I find it hard To believe I would of made it. Now I admit I am a far cry from even trying to be healthy (eating wrong, not sleeping, not exercising, ect) even so I can't remember the last time I got sick after that...

good post! flu shots dont work!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This is an outrage!!! Immunity from lawsuits? Against our will again. We are not represented buy our elected body at all, the corps are.

If we're gonna be swindled by these evil companies, why not just give everyone a placebo, some saline water shots instead of this poison?

Her life is ruined and they have the nerve to say its normal.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
I believe the claims in that article. It reminded me of this story I saw awhile back.

That woman wasn't disabled in any way. She's in perfect health now, which makes no sense unless it was a hoax.
edit on 11/11/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

A hoax? Really? Am i really that gullible? The reporter or whatever in the video says she had a couple of seizures.

I dont know what to believe anymore.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Greetings,

For flu and other pathogens I have been using a RIFE machine for about 4 yrs.

First sign of flu, cold whatever I hook up and in about 20 mins all is well. NO negative reactions.

If every family had one of these our population would be a lot healthier. Of course that would deny the big pharma its outrages profits.

That's why the gov is doing its best to keep this technology from you.

God bless the USA, Inc

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

Originally posted by eXia7

That woman wasn't disabled in any way. She's in perfect health now, which makes no sense unless it was a hoax.

Her body was suffering from neurological damage. This can be easily reversed through proper detoxification. You can look into some of the detoxification methods her and her doctor used.

Notice what they DID NOT DO -which was introduce more toxicity into the body in the form of pharmaceutical isolates and altered, man-made chemicals. Nor did they do things like radiate her body with cell damaging radiation "treatments".

Unfortunately these are the types of options presented to you by the allopathic medical community when you are suffering from cellular damage.

This woman was detoxified with the help of Dr Rashid Buttar who is an HONORABLE doctor, against medical corruption in all its forms. Educate yourself on the facts before you go linking inquirer magazine articles.

Dr Buttar can be heard every Monday on the Robert Scott Bell show discussing medical cases, medical corruption and how the medical establishment comes after doctors that heal without toxic chemicals or other harmful allopathic practices. Go ahead and listen to 10 or 20 shows (in archive) and tell me that this man isn't a freedom fighter and true health advocate.

Look into the legal shenanigans against him and how typical they are and of course, unsuccessful.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

We were just discussing these flu vaccines at work this week. I said I would NEVER get one, everyone I work with thinks I am crazy. There are so many people who do not think for themselves. Never research anything. Just believe whatever is told to them. Scares me to be surrounded by so many sheep.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeH
Greetings,

For flu and other pathogens I have been using a RIFE machine for about 4 yrs.

First sign of flu, cold whatever I hook up and in about 20 mins all is well. NO negative reactions.

If every family had one of these our population would be a lot healthier. Of course that would deny the big pharma its outrages profits.

That's why the gov is doing its best to keep this technology from you.

God bless the USA, Inc

Big Pharma is not about healing, it's about keeping you on meds so they have money coming in all the time.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Taking sweets from a stranger is not a good idea.

My dad nearly died from taking cold and flu "sudafed" pills. but hey.. if you read the instructions before use, it all tell you why not to buy.

since the bird flu prank-demic Ive been more coursers and questioned more on this issue, rather then worrying about a sneeze and a runny nose.

The only thing i do worry about is ' if this is all a mind manipulation game!

THINK ABOUT IT!

"Make most the population turn there backs on vaccinations. so when the real birds drop with the flu ' so does the population.!!!!! Kill half the population and not be held accountable for its deaths.

Maybe their testing us with the flu jabs and these so-called pandemics to see how many are taking them.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There was a flu thread a couple of weeks ago, and someone ridiculed me for saying I would never get the flu vaccine. I am glad to see that others are waking up to the reality of vaccination being not always in our best interests.

I firmly believe there is a correlation between all of the vaccines and the explosion of auto-immune diseases, not to mention allergies (which is also a type of auto-immune issue). I know a lot of what is said is anecdotal, but I also know that a lot of what is currently accepted scientific thought started as anecdotal evidence that was later shown to have merit.

No flu vaccines for my family!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
There was a flu thread a couple of weeks ago, and someone ridiculed me for saying I would never get the flu vaccine. I am glad to see that others are waking up to the reality of vaccination being not always in our best interests.

I firmly believe there is a correlation between all of the vaccines and the explosion of auto-immune diseases, not to mention allergies (which is also a type of auto-immune issue). I know a lot of what is said is anecdotal, but I also know that a lot of what is currently accepted scientific thought started as anecdotal evidence that was later shown to have merit.

No flu vaccines for my family!!!!

I was in CVS with a family member yesterday - whom received the vaccine - and I while they were being administered the shot, I was being looked at as if I was some kind of alien for not accepting the shot - you know, that stare down of "Why on earth wouldn't you do this?". Never have I had it, nor have I ever had the flu or any other major illness, yet the family member I was with has had it various times in their lifetime. The pharmacist administering the shot went on to mention that it covers H1N1 as well, and again, I got the stare down even more seriously this time. Given that I've been following the thing since the first outbreak, where I had reported a lot on it, I couldn't wrap my head around even considering taking the shot if someone paid me to do it.

I guess that in the end, we'll see who is making the right decision here. I stand with you in that I'll never accept such a thing, just like I won't accept installing anti-virus on my computer. lol...

:X

top topics

<<   2 >>

join