It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300,000 Flu Vaccines Recalled Over Serious Adverse Reactions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlomaRaBig Pharma is not about healing, it's about keeping you on meds so they have money coming in all the time.

Indeed.

People need to see if from a perspective of a 'subscription', given that's what it boils down to.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why is it that here in Australia, VERY few people take a flu shot?

It isn't because we're irresponsible, but I feel it is because we know that they're poisonous.

If you know anything about Australia, you'll know that if you live here, you RARELY get sick, and I mean that.

Not to mention free health-care.

It is the world's largest Island, after all.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Adds this to list of reasons why I don't take Vaccines...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I just gt my FLU shot. I'd rather not catch the FLU! Or just get a mild version of it or a mild version of any FLU. But that's OKay! You paranoid *tards can all die off, so the housing prices will drop. Then I can afford to retire early!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bugstomper
reply to post by predator0187

I just gt my FLU shot. I'd rather not catch the FLU! Or just get a mild version of it or a mild version of any FLU. But that's OKay! You paranoid *tards can all die off, so the housing prices will drop. Then I can afford to retire early!

For the majority of people, the Flu is not a big scary killer virus, but a rather annoying one that makes you feel awful, keeps you in bed for a few days, gives you a crappy cough and clogs up your sinuses.

If you want to take a Flu shot, good for you. But rest assured; The people who don't take these jabs are not suddenly going to start dieing off in droves to free up the housing market and help you retire early. They may even outlive you.

edit on 12-11-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Each year they push the flu vaccines. Eventually it will be mandatory for all employees to be vaccinated who work in the health field……..it’s just a matter of time….

If you look back into my threads and post you will see I was one of those “posters” against the swine flu vaccine. I have a couple of CDC senior contacts and the info I received back then was “stay away from the vaccine”………..

Everyone knew that H1N1 was “lab” created…………

There were avian markers in that swine vaccine that leads to hypothetical scenarios…….

To me the swine vaccine was a “failed” plan of attack………….

All that said above is for another thread…………

What many people don’t realize is that the present flu vaccine, which includes the H1N1 mixture as last year, is the “exact” vaccine “cocktail” that was distributed last year.

You don’t have to be revaccinated for a particular flu strain once you have been given the cocktail. Your body builds up the resistance to that “strain” of flu………..

So why are they pushing the same vaccine to those who took it last year??

That’s the billion dollar question? Is for the money? Or something more sinister?

I don’t push the flu jab on my employees. Yesterday one of our CNA’s stated that she gave her young baby the flu jab. She became very sick with several adverse reactions within hours after the jab………….

Be wise………

Do your research on the flu cocktail and be safe……………..

edit on 12-11-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
before I met my wife she got the flu shot every year. Each yeah she got sick. Then I convinced her that it was a load of crap, she's stopped getting it and is now 7 years healthy.

The flue shot is a giant load of crap intended to only make $$ for pharm corps. They know that the sheeple will just say yes to more chemicals and it's win-win for pharms to reuse old stock from last year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join