It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone think Kerry knew/knows about 911?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
For those of you who are pretty well convinced that 911 was orchestrated by elements of the US government,
1) Do you believe Kerry knew ahead of time?
2) Has Kerry found out the truth subsequently?

Opinions are fine, if you can show any documentation or links that would be good also.

Just an aside thought: The people who confiscated the security video tapes of the pentagon incident at the Sheraton, Pentagon gas station, and Interstate highway monitors, SAID they were the FBI, could they simply have been people pretending to be the FBI?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I imagine Kerry is priviledged to people who are in the "know" and he has a good idea what went down. He could never say anything (I dont think) because he would be politically dead in the water.
Besides, do you think if he did say something he would be believed?
I'm afraid we allready know all we're ever going to know about 911.
Im not in politics and I know, using my brilliant deductions, that 911 was this governments bouncing baby boy, to use all thru presidency and to buy them 4 more years and then some. and its working for them like a charm.
People here are very easily fooled.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
No way, anymore than I think Bush knew before hand. People give the government way too much credit for being devious and sinister. There were elements of the attack known before hand but the pieces weren't put together for whatever idiotic reasons.

No one expected an attack like 9/11 and thats a big reason why it probably happened.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Do you believe that JF Kennedy was killed because he went against edicts of the powers that be?

Do you think Kerry knew ahead of time? If so, willingly went along with it or was in fear of his life and loved ones?

If he did I really don't know about voting for him.
I so want someone to believe in. They don't have to be brilliant, just reasonably intelligent and care about people, all people.

I know i would have never known if I had never changed my life enough to have the time and energy to inquire and most of all stumble on to ATS. I don't like to be too hard on people's ignorance, because when you are busy it is hard to take time and energy to examine the inticate details. From the blur of a busy life it is an extreme effort to examine things that seem at the far periphery of your life.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weller
No way, anymore than I think Bush knew before hand. People give the government way too much credit for being devious and sinister. There were elements of the attack known before hand but the pieces weren't put together for whatever idiotic reasons.

No one expected an attack like 9/11 and thats a big reason why it probably happened.

I don't know about that. Something of this magnatude, they had to know something. Just think of the logistics to get something this big done.

BTW, ask Bush what 911 is. He'll probably tell you "Isn't that the number for Infomation?"

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If the FBI wasn't trying to cover up something why did they confiscate all the relevant videos at/around the pentagon and NEVER release them? Why haven't they come clean that what hit the pentagon was not a full sized jet, but a much smaller aircraft with an attendant missile? Why would the military stay so silent about the true story if they weren't complicit? What is the blue tarped box the military manually hauls out of the pentagon after the strike?

If the government didn't do it who did?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Blue tarped box? Haven't heard of that...care to provide more info please?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
here is a link to a 'shockwaveflash' (movie)
Sometimes it doesn't play to the end look for the sound/music and animation credits at the end to make sure you have seen the whole thing.
pages.infinit.net...

It also mentions the 3 security tapes the FBI confiscated from the pentagon gas station, Sheraton Hotel and Virginia Highway Department and never released.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
[edit on 2-9-2004 by slank]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't know about Kerry, and until I see at least a little proof of his involvement I cannot believe that he had forknowledge of the events. However, because there is some evidence that points to Bush knowing beforehand he cannot be completely ruled out. If no evidence ever comes out that Kerry had knowledge, then its just that, lacking evidence.

Who knows...I will say one thing...I'm sure there are a lot more politicians and big business corporations that have played a hand in 9/11 and possibly more.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I don't know about that. Something of this magnatude, they had to know something. Just think of the logistics to get something this big done.

As I said, I don't doubt that elements of the attack were known by various agencies but the pieces weren't put together in enough time. I give some credit to the high jackers, they implemented their plan with simplicity (fake cardboard boxes that looked like bombs, knives which were easier to get on a plane than most people realized at the time, etc.).

Maybe someday proof will come out to prove me wrong, but I really think it was a combination of incredible timing, lazy airport security and simply getting caught with our pants down.

Originally posted by intrepid

BTW, ask Bush what 911 is. He'll probably tell you "Isn't that the number for Infomation?"

Now, that I can't argue with!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
To Slank

I really don't know. But neither does anyone else at this point. They are either complicit as you say, but I doubt, or are trying to hide their inneptitude to some degree.

At this point, it would require more information to know the truth. I'll keep my mind open to any possibility but based on what we know I have to stand with my original opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
But how would Arab terrorists get hold of a missile firing plane? What happened to the other passenger jet that was reported to have hit the pentagon? You might watch the movie from a previous post. How would guys who had just gotten some small craft airplane training suddenly been able to fly Jumbo jets with Amazing skill?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Back on topic:

If 911 was a huge goverment onspiracy, then both sides would HAVE to have been involved. I would be sckeptical that the Repubs could carry it out on thier own. If you buy into the Israel theory (a lot of evidence points to them) AIPAC has given a high rating to both candidates.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
To Slank

I can't find the video your talking about, can you provide a link? I'll take a look at it and get back to you. Thanks.

Never mind, I found it, I'll check it out.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Weller]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
here is a link to a 'shockwaveflash' (movie)
Sometimes it doesn't play to the end look for the sound/music and animation credits at the end to make sure you have seen the whole thing.
pages.infinit.net...

It also mentions the 3 security tapes the FBI confiscated from the pentagon gas station, Sheraton Hotel and Virginia Highway Department and never released.

I lived in plain sight of the Sheraton Arlington hotel, and the AAFES gas station on the Pentagon reservation, used both, and can tell you there is no way cameras in these buildings were in a position to directly witness the impact. The camera from the guardbooth that shows the plane sliding into the ground I have walked passed many times, and that camera footage was released. Unless the Sheraton had cameras on the roof pointed to the Pentagon, which is unlikely, it didn't have cameras that could even see the Pentagon. And the cameras in the AAFES gas station couldn't see the 'Gon because there is a row of trees in the way, and they'd have to be pointed at the 'Gon instead of inside the store and the pumps.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
In the movie it says the staff of the Sheraton viewed the tape several times before the FBI came by and confiscated it, so it sounds like there must have been something on it.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
To Slank

Well, I saw it, and it does bring up intriguing questions about the Pentagon attack. At this point I don't know what to think.

I still don't think it makes the entire attack any different in execution but I agree, it has raised my 'where's the bs' radar a bit.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think Americans knew about 9/11 ... after it happened. Osama Bin Looney knew about them beforehand.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
In the movie it says the staff of the Sheraton viewed the tape several times before the FBI came by and confiscated it, so it sounds like there must have been something on it.

Slank one thing you have to keep in mind is that people capitalize on conspiracies. The Sheraton is about a 10-story building on the top of the hill to the west of the Pentagon. From the Sheraton to Henderson Hall Marine Barracks (where I lived) are about 3 residential houses. Across the street from the Sheraton is a row of houses and trees. Then there is another suburban street to the east on that block, then there is a large building called the Naval Detach which houses (or housed at my time) Headquarters, Marine Corps. Then there is a long stretch of parking lots and grass, another rode, the AAFES gas station, more grass, the Route 27 cloverleaf, and a gigantic parking lot and the Pentagon itself. There is no clear view of the Pentagon that I know of unless you go up to about the 5th floor, you may have one, but from that angle you have Arlington National Cemetary in the direct line-of-sight between the Sheraton and the 'Gon. The Cemetary looks like a forest from afar it's full of nice deciduous hardwoods and shares the ridge on which the Sheraton is built. Unless they had cameras pointed at the Pentagon on the upper stories of the Sheraton they could not have witnessed anything on tape. For my running I used to run down the cemetary road by HQMC, under the Route 27 overpass, then take a left right in front of the west part of the Pentagon that was hit and right past the guard booth from which the footage we see was taken. Now that I think about it I think from that vantage point you can see the upper few stories of the Sheraton because when I was running I always knew that was where home was, it's on a ridge overlooking the flat area the 'Gon is at. So if they had cameras way up there they could have filmed it. Generally though Sheratons don't have cameras on the roofs pointing out. So, I dunno, but that's how you can envision the area.

<<   2 >>

join