It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream about a war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I had this dream back in June of this year. Wrote it down. It was just an emotionally impacting dream. At the start it was pretty average being I was dreaming that I was traveling from place to place in my dreamscape. The sort where you shift into a new dream when things get too annoying. When I woke up at what would be my final destination it was as if things shifted suddenly. Everything felt too vivid suddenly as if I had just woken up.

Taking a good look around the room I was in I knew I didn't recognize where I was at all. I could tell that I was laying on a mattress, and that it was sometime in the afternoon from the light coming through the window. The walls looked as if they were colored by a fine dust. I remember avoiding looking out the window, since it was so bright out, as I tried to stand up. It wasn't until I heard planes passing overhead so low that the building shook that I realized something was wrong.

Sitting up I noticed there were two other people in the room with me. They were sitting to the my right near the door. I didn't recognize them at first because of how they looked. It was my boyfriend and my father. Thing was it looked as if they were older, lost a bit of weight, and it seemed as if they hadn't had the chance to clean up in a while. Unshaven faces, clothing that looked as if it could have seen better days, and they needed a bath. Not something I am used to pretty much.

After I talked to my boyfriend I got the gist that there was a war going on. He wouldn't tell me anything strait out who it was with or what it was about. Only that I should know because I had talked about it so much. Thing is that I don't talk about those sort of things. When I tried to think about who it might be, all I thought of was the color red.

Weirdest thing was that my mom, brother, and sister were missing, and that he talked about me in pass tensewhile talking to me. Made me wonder if something had happened. He told me after a few minutes that I could look out the window if I wanted. I didn't because I was afraid of what I would see. The silence that had fallen over since the plane had passed creeped me out.

In the end I just spent the rest of the time hugging him so tightly because I was terrified. The strangest part was that I could feel him breath, hear his heartbeat, and he felt warm... I wanted to cry after a while because I just had this sudden strong belief that I shouldn't be there. Sometime after that I knew it was time to leave and I told him. He seemed to become depressed before he asked to see he watch I was wearing. It's my solar powered watch that I have. He fiddled with it before handing it back to me. Looking at it I could see he changed the date to February 15, 2015.

After that I woke up I went to check if everyone was alright before I began to cry. Do I believe it will come true? I doubt it. Why post it? Why not, it was just a dream.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Something like that would tend to stick with you. Is it prophetic? Hard to say, but things aren't looking so good for the human race at the moment.

Good reminders everywhere to love harder. Your dream has reminded me of a situation I need to 'love harder" on...so thanks.

Peace on Earth...someday...someday.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Parize

That's pretty intense...Hopefully it is JUST a dream and you are simply processing the present world upheavals in your own way.
I have heard though, that dates and what people say to us in dreams have significance..
Hope you sleep well tonight with a peaceful mind.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh for F sake... "I was afraid of what I would see." Are you serious!? COME ON...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Woa! What's your problem? She is simply sharing a DREAM and on the appropriate thread. Take a pill or go somewhere else to vent spleen.You're out of line here.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That could be what it was all about, thank you.

reply to post by 5senses

That's would seem to be the case, and I don't think that the date has any significance. At least I hope it doesn't. I mean other people have those sorts of dreams, and yet nothing happens most of the time. I'll assume it's the same here.

reply to post by Jepic

It was a dream, and a vivid one at that. I don't know why you're upset except that it wasn't what you wanted to read or were expecting.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses
reply to post by Jepic

Woa! What's your problem? She is simply sharing a DREAM and on the appropriate thread. Take a pill or go somewhere else to vent spleen.You're out of line here.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Parize

Don't worry about Jepic, he/she is like that with dream threads.

Apparently dreams are all bogus and "just a dream" yet a terrorist attack is made out to be something more with intricate theories and a forum still alive and not asking to be shut down forever because people just can't handle some things so they take it out on others.

Anyway, your dream is pretty unusual and I hope it doesn't happen but who knows?

When you mentioned "red", I instantly thought of China for some weird reason. Maybe the economic crap going on and all eyes towards China to help bail everyone out will lead to invasion?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parize
reply to post by The GUT

That could be what it was all about, thank you.

reply to post by 5senses

That's would seem to be the case, and I don't think that the date has any significance. At least I hope it doesn't. I mean other people have those sorts of dreams, and yet nothing happens most of the time. I'll assume it's the same here.

reply to post by Jepic

It was a dream, and a vivid one at that. I don't know why you're upset except that it wasn't what you wanted to read or were expecting.

But is that even a natural reaction? Let's say you hear a bomb going off outside, is your natural reaction not to get a peak through the window?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Parize

Don't worry about Jepic, he/she is like that with dream threads.

Apparently dreams are all bogus and "just a dream" yet a terrorist attack is made out to be something more with intricate theories and a forum still alive and not asking to be shut down forever because people just can't handle some things so they take it out on others.

Anyway, your dream is pretty unusual and I hope it doesn't happen but who knows?

When you mentioned "red", I instantly thought of China for some weird reason. Maybe the economic crap going on and all eyes towards China to help bail everyone out will lead to invasion?

Yeah. Dream threads really get me going when people do illogical things in them.

I got only one hypothesis that would fit not going to the window to get a peak. And that's infected people or zombies.

new topics

top topics

join