It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting...The CIA tried to hack into my computer [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The CIA doesnt try and hack anything. If they wanted into your computer. They would be there. lol

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Maybe the site is hosted CLOSE to the CIA b/c there is a lot of bandwidth there

OR

Maybe the site is hosted close to the CIA b/c the owner is a conspiracy enthusiast and wants to be close to the CIA so he can watch them as best he can...

OR

Maybe the owner of the site has always lived there, and that's what made him a conspiracy enthusiast.

You could write him and see. Say "Dude, why are you in Langley? Are you CIA?"
or maybe he will google the name of his site and show up here to answer.

You. NEVER. know.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
most of you are wrong.the majority of cia are liars and idiots.i personally know one.yes they have access to back doors on computers but not good hackers.the nsa has the hackers.the cia doesnt like getting involved with the other agencies.they prefer to go it alone.trust no one.including your handler.thats why it was so easy to identify them.most are not genius super spies.most geniuses wouldnt even consider working for such low lifes.they are the scum of the earth.and yes this sight is cia too.i saw the proof a month ago.
the reason they are running viruses is two fold.one,intel
two,to force us all on clouds.heck their pulling my info as i type.no biggy,stupid is as stupid does.
last ,you have to remember,the cia works for the billionaires of the world.
we are cattle in their eyes.if you want to screw with them.send them stuxnet 2.0.its available and i bet their server cant handle it.idiots.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
ADMIN EDIT:

The actual IP address in question is owned by www.servint.net... a hosting company. A simple traceroute would have easily revealed that.

So I was trying to access this website www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1181.htm because I wanted to investigate more into this supposed disinfo agent "Sorcha Fall" and his claims that some French Astronaut wanted to "warn the world" about something.

And my, what did I find next!

This is a screenshot of my Anti-Virus software blocking an attack from the server 207.58.165.85 when I clicked on that "whatdoesitmean" website:

Now this is where it gets interesting.

Doing a basic IP Adress lookup, this is what I found:

And guess whose server that is?

Geolocation Information

State/Region: Virginia
City: Mclean
Latitude: 38.9358
Longitude: -77.1621
Area Code: 703
Postal Code: 22101

The CIA

11. Where is the Central Intelligence Agency's headquarters? Is it in Langley or McLean, Virginia?

Technically, you could say CIA headquarters is in both. "Langley" is the name of the McLean neighborhood in which the CIA resides.

The town of McLean was founded in 1910, but before then, the area where CIA Headquarters is located was known as Langley.

Wait - Isn't it illegal for organisations such as the CIA to deliberately hack into my computer by installing spywares or trojans?

Honestly, I can't believe that the CIA would just have one "official" IP Address like some over here are trying to defend saying "thats not the official CIA IP address". Are we that naive to believe that considering the CIA is one of the world's most powerful secret intelligence agencies?

Anyways, apparently someone doesn't want me to investigate into the supposed warning meant for "Earth" by the French Astronaut Claudie Haignere, who "tried to commit suicide" soon after due to "mental problems".

France's first woman in space hospitalized after suicide attempt

And what is the "conspiracy theory" behind on what she was trying to warn us about?

Apparently something about "Magnetic Anomalies and Stargates around the Gulf of Aden" believe it or not.

What is going around in the Gulf of Aden?

I have heard the same thing about that Stargate. They made up all the stuff about the pirates to keep people away from this area. In fact, the people we were “attacked by pirates” were polluting the ocean when they were “attacked.” I don’t have much more info about it. I will ask the Arcturians,”“The Stargate at Yemen in the Gulf of Aden is, indeed, a major portal. Many vessels enter and leave Earth via this Stargate. This public opening is a part of our disclosure process.

Oh dear, could this be a cover up? Who knows...

edit on 10-11-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: the post is mistaken.

OK, now thats really funny, and I'm not so sure its 'bad detective work' *grin* I think its right up their line! lmao
they blocked my tweet acct because I was blowing the whistle on them, on this land fraud they got going. FBI refused to arrest, the Attny gen Abbott's and Perry's involvement. Yeah, they would mess with you too.

BTW, that A.Gulf/stargate is a no go now...the sun is being made to put a portal around the whole planet every 8 min's it opens up. That is deliberate. It keeps the other portals/gates from opening to offworld points*grin* I remember when Obama was caught digging up the white house lawn, trying to find the Moloch's gate. hahaha
If you don't know that big 'owl' image on the ground is the Moloch, Inanna/Liliths race, well, you do now!
Any way, they are completely screwed now that the DUMBS are being destroyed. Thats why he 'suddenly' went to Denver

All they stole, all the supplies they stocked up on and the advanced weaponry they were going to use against the people in a 'staged' invasion, right before Nibiru launched a real invasion...all those plans are screwed now. All those 'people' waiting to kill us are now TRAPPED like the roaches they are!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
The CIA doesnt try and hack anything. If they wanted into your computer. They would be there. lol

I don't know about that...'Central Intelligence Agency' has always proven to be an oxymoron!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Why did the MODs put this thread in the HOAX forums?

They could have just put it in SKUNK works instead of outright labelling this thread as a HOAX...

Never mind...

edit on 11-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Why did the MODs put this thread in the HOAX forums?

SORCHA FAAL!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join