It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O Reilly Pays For His Actions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
i mean seriously, can you people not see that this whole mass neg-voting campaign is playing right into his hands?

now he has proof and justification for ignoring Ron Pauls poll results, you guys have shown that you are willing to influence polls in your own favor.

edit on 9-11-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

wait..multiple people voicing their opinions influencing a poll?
Isn't ...that...what a poll is all about?
I do not see the logic in your post. If it were ONE person firing back at O'Reily, then you would have a valid point, but not when it's that many people.

Sometimes people overthink political strategy.
Thriller Bill is a sensationalist. He wants to piss you off, because the rise he gets out of people drives ratings up.
Some people need validation, some need a monster. Bill plays both roles happily.

If his on air flaws are highlighted, he will go the way of Glenn Beck and we can be rid of his lunacy.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
He disqualified Paul because his supporters slammed the poll. ???

He disqualified a nominee because his supporters voted for him. I have to write that again. He disqualified him because his supporters were involved and voted for him.

WHAT IMPACT DOES LISTENING TO HIS SHOW HAVE ON THE RESULTS??

This guy gets more ludicrous each week.

(FU#& IT, I'LL DO IT LIVE!)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Poor Ron Paul fans.

Did O'Reilly hurt your feelings?

Ron Paul's support does not come from Republicans. I mean how many Anti-War, Pro-Drug Republicans are there?

Ron Paul's fans spam online polls.

O'Reilly knows this and does not put up with it.

Good for him!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think it's quite hilarious(ly sad).

Any other candidate wins any sort of poll and it's proof that said candidate is doing well at the time.
When it's Ron Paul who tops it, the poll has been hacked, rigged, slammed, what have you.

Honestly, if this were the case, than the other candidates would have some of their supporters doing the same thing. As if only Ron Paul supporters would stoop so low and or have the know how to accomplish said results.

Thanks for sharing the video Tupac.

reply to post by Carseller4

Oh really now? Cite your source, present some proof of this. Otherwise it's just hearsay and you're just repeating what that buffoon O'Reilly claims.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Sek82 because: I can't ignore ignorance

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Poor Ron Paul fans.

Did O'Reilly hurt your feelings?

Ron Paul's support does not come from Republicans. I mean how many Anti-War, Pro-Drug Republicans are there?

Ron Paul's fans spam online polls.

O'Reilly knows this and does not put up with it.

Good for him!

So, why don't any other republican supporters "spam" the online polls?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

lol, your spin attempt has failed. Please try again in another Ron Paul thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

i totally believe you are a car seller..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
Who watches Bill O'reilly anyway?

You either watch it because youre the sort who needs outside validation to revel in your own ignorant prejudices, or the sort who needs outside validation to revel in your own haughty arrogance.

The man is a proven bought and sold tool, and hes not subtle about it either. for crap sake he used to do tabloid work.
If he wasnt on tv, you wouldnt care. by attacking him and giving him an audience, you give him and his baiting nonsense legitimacy.

for example, who the hell is Glenn Beck again?
honestly.. it took me like 2 minutes to remember what his name was.
people used to flood every internet board i visited with his ramblings, and the MSM too. now..? its like he fell off the edge of the planet.

whoa whoa whoa! I'm all for O'reily bashing, but lets leave Glenn Beck out of this. I'm actually very surprised that much of what Glenn Beck says, isn't talked about on ATS. I mean cmon, the man cried on TV about a progressive take over and destruction of America. He has talked about planned destruction of the world economies, the religious aspect, how Jerusalem fits in, and the US Constitution.

The man is smart

Sure he applies a little bit of spin on issues, but honestly, who doesn't....

He's a great resource of knowledge and different takes on issues of the world. He's very conspiratorial at times, which is why I like him... not because he's always right, but because he keeps things interesting and willing to talk about whatever.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This is an email I sent to his address, I wonder if he will ever get it?

Hey Bill,

I am one of many who don't waste my time watching your program but came to your site to vote for who I want for President. It is people like you, (I can't call you a journalist because your not!) who are one of the major problems with this country today. You cannot even conduct a fair poll! Just because I choose not to subscribe to your # show, does not make my vote any less real! You just refuse to realize that Ron Paul has a large following, and like the rest of the smucks out there that are suppose to be unbiased reporters, you keep trying to smother any positive news the man gets! Well I got news for you, when the voting fraud is discovered and riots break out, (and they will) I hope the Major media, and people like you, are personally sought out and held accountable for all your Fascist lies. I don't know about anyone else, but as for me, I would make it one of my first priorities! People are frustrated, we have no where to seek justice any longer, and the whole system is corrupt. But yet you pull # like this, and disqualified the real winner because he does not fit into your agenda. It is like rubbing it in our face! Keep it up Bill and maybe you will find the protest right out side the front door of your lovely home.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
These two (and many more) represent America today (at least for someone looking into the snow globe).

The Ron Pauls and the Bill O Reilly's, sums up the US of A nicely.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Oh really now? Cite your source, present some proof of this. Otherwise it's just hearsay and you're just repeating what that buffoon O'Reilly claims.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Sek82 because: I can't ignore ignorance

I'm not carseller but ok.

Here

and here

Ron Paul fanboys rage

CNBC explains why Ron Paul removed from poll

I could go on all day. Everyone knows you guys spam the polls, everyone seems to know it but Ron Paul fans

Oh btw Sweet Jesus I hate Bill O'Reilly

edit on Thu November 10th, 2011 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
"The tide comes in, the tide goes out...never a miscommunication!"

You'd have to be a complete moron to watch O'Reilly for anything but the comedy factor. He's so beyond clueless, I feel almost sorry for him

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

So wait, having people actually participate in an open poll is a bad thing? I wonder if they would have taken it down if Perry or Romney would have hit it that level?

I somehow doubt it.

Amazing that people will complaint about Americans not participating in the election process and those same people complain when the candidates they don't like jump to the polls because of actual legitimate voting.

And your first sets of sources are from 2007. The last one regarding the recent take down is absurd. There are methods of tracking polling via the same IP's and internet routing, the fact that they chose to just remove the poll as opposed to just balancing the stats they clearly had is just more evidence that it makes them uncomfortable to see Ron at the top of the polls.

It's certainly not the first time they remove or exclude him all together from polls, like the Straw Polls for example.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Bill O Reilly is the skid mark left on the S-Bend of life by two turds.

IRM

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
"the Spin Starts Here"...ain't that right O'Reilly? I love watching your show when you tell us how Rich you are, you should tell us more often Scumbag. I used to watch this show all the time until I realized how stupid I was, you're not going to get any unbiased news from this dirtbag. I remember when the Whitehouse announced a year ago the Whitehouse Press Secretary was leaving, all O;Reilly did was drop subtle hints that he was available for that job, even Obama knew this Moron was a Phony.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

So, if I find a television or internet personality that I don't like, what would be the point of leaving 1 star ratings if I've never even read the damn book? "Oh I hate you, I'm going to dislike your stuff on Facebook!" or "I hate you so much, I'm going to down-rate your mom on Hot or Not." It doesn't make sense.

I think of the questions that most people don't dare to.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

I lol'ed

I have to agree with BohoBrim here, you guys are wasting your time. All O'reilly is going to do is point out your actions as further justification for what he does.

No one watches people like Beck or O'reilly to learn anything. People watch these shows to have their own points of view mirrored back to them. There is nothing fair or balanced about it and if you ever thought there was you really need to sell your tv because you just aren't smart enough to handle it right now.

And why do you need to vote in a Bill O'reilly poll to validate your support of Ron Paul? Personally, I think you guys invest way too much time in him. Anyone with political sense knows he'll never win, yet here you are expecting him to save you.
edit on 10-11-2011 by antonia because: opps

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
hope the blow back smells like roadkill Oreilley.
turn off the alpha waves.
pull back the curtain.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

It will keep him from making money off of his books, not that he needs any more money. Since he's influencing the election by treating Ron Paul like dog crap, it's time that Ron Paul supporters hit him back. Now when somebody for whatever reason wants to buy his latest book, they will check the reviews, and see that it looks like a terrible book. That way, he won't sell as many, and won't make as much money.

edit on 10-11-2011 by TupacShakur because:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join