It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IAEA Report On Iranian Nuclear Program- Link Here To The Official Document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I came across this link whilst posting the article I found it in as another thread but thought that it definitely deserved it's own thread.

Implementations Of The NPT Safeguards Agreement And Relevant Provisions Of Security Council Resolutions In The Islamic Republic Of Iran

It is a BIG document (bed time reading!)

I am interested as to what questionable appendixes and "sub-section 23C's" members can identify and question.

Enjoy the read

ETA: The chart on the last page is well worth skipping to for a quick look if you (like myself) don't have the time at the moment to read the full report.

edit on 9/11/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

I read through this just yesterday.

I haven't finished it yet. But there are a lot of questions people should be asking of Iran right now. It's a pretty damning report.

Of course, detractors will say that "it's all the powers that be" except that these were the same people who used earlier reports by the IAEA that reported no evidence of nuke building because they HADN'T FOUND IT. Now that they DID find evidence the IAEA is no longer credible.

edit on 9-11-2011 by projectvxn because: the OTHER DAY was yesterday...Been a long day...sorry.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Yeah, but it's all based off data from the infamous "stolen" laptop.

Laptop shamtop.

I'd sooner trust Colin Powell at the UN again, claiming...oh never mind. Just never mind. :shk:
edit on Wed Nov 9th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm not sure that it's all from a stolen laptop. One problem, of course, is what the Iranians are actually doing, but the other problem is that they're submitting contradictory, incomplete, or even no information despite the requirements under the treaties and agreements they signed.

There's no question that the required Iranian cooperation is not forthcoming, and that is sufficient to condemn the program.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Iran: IAEA Report Shows No Nuclear Activity in Tehran

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

google it

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

I'm sorry ignant, that's not what the report says. In fact, the report discusses lots of nuclear activity in Iran. It also discusses that Iran is hiding some nuclear activity that it promised not to hide. It says that it hasn't found a nuclear bomb mounted on a missile (yet), but that's not what your claiming.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

google it

That was published in February 28, 2006 by the AP via Fox.

And that's not what the report said. As in, it had not DISCOVERED any UNKNOWN nuclear activity. Which means it didn't find any evidence of anything the IAEA didn't know about already. HOWEVER...Not but a few years later the US disclosed to the world a fully functional and highly advanced nuclear facility in Qom, 97 miles southwest of Tehran.

There is plenty of articles and other reports you can read.

Google it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Wow...

I made it to part 4 where I see Iran is demanding the IAEA accept that Iran is in compliance on the outstanding issues.

I can probably just stop reading there since I already can see where the problem is.

Either or, thanks for posting this. Should be a good read for me tomorrow when I have some more time.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Correct - Bot the IAEA as well as a US NIA (national intelligence estimate) was based on the information they had at the time about IRans nuke program. If peope remeber there were other European countries that disagreed with the assesments of both the US and the IAEA.

Based on the fact that the US at one point stated IRan had no program kind of undermines the argument that the US is making stuff up now to invade.

Heck even some middle east countries are supporting action against IRan.

The times, they are interesting....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No not nevermind. Your Colin Powell comment is what came to mind for me when looking through this and I'll never forget those days when we were scammed into supporting what we got ourselves into back then.

Though I'm not on the "Iran is Evil and Must Go Down Next" bandwagon so my sentiment is a bit different. Let them create nukes and nuclear power. So long as they don't use those weapons, everything is fine and dandy. If and when they do, then it becomes an issue and we deal with it.

The only country to ever deploy said weapons, does not want other nations like Iran to even get close to them. We are being a bit hypocritical here I think. And paranoid.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
The only country to ever deploy said weapons, does not want other nations like Iran to even get close to them. We are being a bit hypocritical here I think. And paranoid.

Had the Emperor not allowed the Japanese military to attack Pearl Harbor, there would have been no need for the US to develop nuclear weapons. Japan and Germany both had nuke programs as well, and dollars to donuts had one of those countries perfected it first, we very well maybe speaking German or Japanese right now.

Also, if your going to start a fight, then be preapred to finish it. Yes, the US used nuclear weapons on Japan.

Maybe Japan should have loooked down the road a bit farther than they did in addition to taking the advice of Admiral Yamamoto. He said an attack on the US would awake a sleeping giant.

I specifically enjoy seeing people make the nuke argument with the Us being the one who used it, while completely ignoring the fact we werent the ones who started the war.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You make it look sooo black and white......

Here is some Gray stuff on the matter

Back on topic, I hope whoever attacks Iran comes a cropper........These crusades have got to stop.
edit on 10-11-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join