It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11.11.11 "Thrive - What on Earth will it take?"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Has anyone found where we can see this movie online for free?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Right now you can go to thrivemovement on YouTube and stream dozens of free excerpts which give you a good idea of the doc. I suggest getting a few friends together and forking out one or two dollars to help sustain the cause. One could argue that Foster doesn't need the money, but I have no idea about his finances.

The Thrive Movement is more than this film. They are educating, creating networks, and maintaining a web presence with lots of free fmedia and info.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thrive full movie now free on you-tube

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
i just signed up to post the video that was posted on youtube. someone was quicker. i like it, it's very reasonable.

i'm curious to see your thoughts on it later.

i got a question on this issue. What if all those lists of people who are aware of the situation fall into false hands? user lists of all the movements and conspiracy websites. wouldn't they have every single free mind on a comfortable list? this is my concern when it comes to such movements..

but the movie is brillant. no scary music. not too much of sensation grasping..

he admits the foster gamble connection as well as their unethical tactics. he seems like a very nice guy. i can see why some conspiracists are skeptical.. it's like.. "yeah, it's us. we don't care if you know. get on our side".

and the fear remains..
edit on 15-11-2011 by alurdun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
oh and yet another thing. they advocate the use of money.

they don't talk about non-monetary systems, maybe they do not believe in it.

but they talk about aliens.. do aliens have money? will they bring us money?

southpark spacemoney comes to mind...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
edit
edit on 15-11-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For those of you that wish to see the thrive movie, it is on my blog.... www.scientificdivinity.tumblr.com

and if it gets removed, you can message me on there and i'll send you the file.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Thank you for that, I watched the vid via your blog.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Awesome, thanks!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is a fantastic movie! I've re-posted a link to it on my blog. Kinda makes me feel vindicated. Gamble confirms everything I've been writing about for years.
The only trouble I have though, if getting people to find the time to watch a video, based on things they flat out refuse to believe in. Although, I think Foster Gamble's name alone carries a TONNE of credibility. That should be just about enough for almost anyone.... Wouldn't you think?

Anyone have any suggestions on how I could convince 100% non-believers to sit down for 2 hours, and watch this film?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

At the risk of sounding like I'm trying to pimp my blog, I've posted a link to the FULL film.

THRIVE

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

I spend a lot of time writing my blog. I like to tell people about it. I do not care what you think or anyone else thinks, if they don't like it, they don't have to read it. simple.
edit on 20-11-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Thanks for that!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

no problem

Here is a better link, as it is no longer my top article,

Thrive
edit on 20-11-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriltosthe2nd
i want to get the video but was wondering if anyone has it (ofc ppl do! and what better place to ask but on ATS)
worth the dolla or not?

Its now available in full length on You Tube, free.
I have skimmed through it, but not finished yet.

The first free full length version I found dissapeared,
looks to be another full length copy here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I had it in blog blog, three times, and it was taken down each time. I have it back up there now, but Im guessing soon it will be gone too. So I downloaded a copy from youtube, and can send it to anyone on request.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here's a working Youtube link. Watch it before they take it down.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Full movie here...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i am glad to see so many others who liked the documentary. i feel like someone just said all the stuff i have been trying to say for years. i also liked many of the solutions offered. who knows, maybe we will get through this insanity without too much more chaos and suffering

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSpiritualAlliance

I wouldn't fully trust this movement until Mr. Gamble fully discloses the negative impacts P&G products have on the public. However I certainly do think that Coporations should do the right thing and invest in products that are more humanitarian based rather than profit based.

However, if Mr. Gamble is an heir to James Gamble , he should disclose how his own families corporation makes products that use of chemicals that are toxic to human beings with regular use (soap / shampoo / shaving gel and toiletree products).

Foster Gamble DOES expose his family's role in the conspiricy - especially the creation of RF chips used for tracking purposes. I watched this movie three times consecutively when it was leaked on YouTube (and would have watched it a fourth time had it not been removed). I then purchased the DVD and have since been sharing it with anyone who would watch. Foster has drawn a distinct line separating himself from his family's corporate interests and has created a movement which has the form of an active global think-tank and purposes global solutions at the community level. Everything in the movie has been independently verified and proofs are on his website [www.thrivemovement.com...]

If these solutions are not instituted, the results will be genocide, environmental destruction and global serfdom to an international elite class (and quite frankly, we're practically there already).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join