It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11.11.11 "Thrive - What on Earth will it take?"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I found this movie very inspiring! I found very little I would disagree with however even if you disagree with him on several points I think most would agree with his over all vision. Well worth the watch IMO! I understand the skepticism of his motives but he does say he was groomed for leadership by his family into elitism but chose a different path. I saw nothing that would suggest he had ulterior motives...

I highly recommend to anyone to watch the movie. He is not recruiting for some cult or club just gives his opinions and lots of practical advice in taking peaceful action in many areas.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It is no longer on YouTube.. but can be watched here:
Thrive Movie

Worth watching!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

Here is a link that worked better for me. vimeo is always slow and choppy for me:

www.4shared.com...

Also if you know how to use torrent it is available that way so you can watch on the TV. That's what I did

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
THRIVE EXPOSED : www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSbMpoypPWo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
good film nothing we dont allready know though might make some money for sumone, sorry but true....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
For people who think the "awakening of humanity" has nothing to do with the NWO, here is a qote by newager Benjamin Creme(Share International) in his book funnily called... "The Awakening of Humanity"

"The voice of the people of all nations rising up, inspired by Maitreya, led by Him, activated by Maitreya – whether they know He is Maitreya or not. The united will of the people will force the governments to change."

THRIVE IS this "newage peoples revolution" or "united will of the people will" to destroy the OWO and... call for a NWO

THRIVE IS NOT A MOVIE PPL... DYR.. ITS A "MOVEMENT" and as you can see, it has to do with the coming Maitreya...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Okay then, here is another quote to do with this coming 666 Maitreya Newage Christ.. and funnily again lol.. this one has to do with new free energy

If you think free energy has nothing to do with the NWO, quote from LUCISTRUST:-
"He [newage Maitreya] will also revive these Mysteries in other ways; not all will seek the church or Masonry for the revitalizing of their spiritual life. The true Mysteries will also reveal themselves through SCIENCE and the incentive to search for them there will be given by the Christ. The Mysteries contain,within their formulas and teachings,the key to the science which will unlock the mystery of ELECTRICITY - the greatest spiritual science and area of divine knowledge in the world,the fringes of which have only just been touched. Only when the Hierarchy is present visibly on Earth and the Mysteries [...] given openly to the world,will the true secret and nature of electrical phenomena be revealed.

(LUCISTRUST.org/books/alice_bailey_books/paperback/the_reappearance_of_the_christ)

--
Hierarchy = ascended masters/aliens

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how many 'truthers' THRIVE has conditioned to suddenly themselves now be calling for a NWO..
even though 'truthers' are aware that the occult illumined NWO planned for centuries and is nearly complete.

You see the illuminati eye on the thrive poster.. you see the 666 handsign the lady is making.. you see the 'venus morning star'/new dawn thing going on.. you see the 'Regenerated godMan' (the product of illumination the initiates believe in) inside her eye... and still the truthers just rush in

Suddenly 'truthers' lol are calling for an end to the Old World Order - (this right when the elites are causing/hilighting as many owo problems as possible and are crashing it)- and that a New World Order utopia be set up

Thrive is the movement/peoples revolution to make the sheeple DEMAND a nwo to fix all the owo problems !

God knows I tried... Peace, Love peeps.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastendkid
Isn't it funny how many 'truthers' THRIVE has conditioned to suddenly themselves now be calling for a NWO..
even though 'truthers' are aware that the occult illumined NWO planned for centuries and is nearly complete.

You see the illuminati eye on the thrive poster.. you see the 666 handsign the lady is making.. you see the 'venus morning star'/new dawn thing going on.. you see the 'Regenerated godMan' (the product of illumination the initiates believe in) inside her eye... and still the truthers just rush in

Suddenly 'truthers' lol are calling for an end to the Old World Order - (this right when the elites are causing/hilighting as many owo problems as possible and are crashing it)- and that a New World Order utopia be set up

Thrive is the movement/peoples revolution to make the sheeple DEMAND a nwo to fix all the owo problems !

God knows I tried... Peace, Love peeps.

Stop trolling and posting your emotional non-sense it is obvious you have never even watched the movie. It is not calling for anything remotely close to a NWO. it is calling for decentralization and people taking responsibility and becoming more self sufficient in their own communities and not depending on corrupt government etc. It mentions nothing about Myatria and the crap you keep spouting about new age stuff.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just watched this video for the first time the other day and was completely blown away. This video is a MUST SEE for all of us ATS'ers! Star & Flag!~

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Here is the youtube link...FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join