It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11.11.11 "Thrive - What on Earth will it take?"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It is almost here, a conspiracy theorist wet dream. This movies looks like it will touch on various subjects such as the monetary system, free energy, UFO/Aliens, and the global elite/NWO.

Take a look at this snippet which explains how bank loans work.

Here is the official trailer which is quite moving.

Here is a link to the web page.

thrivemovement.com...

Looks like it will cost $5 to watch the movie streaming, $20 for DVD, and $25 for BluRay. Looks like there is also an option for people to get a screening license so you can stream it from your website for free or have a screening available. Pretty cheap for some high quality infotainment in my opinion.

This Friday I will be pulling out some popcorn and geeking out to some infotainment!

PS - Nevermind the fact that they have Dr. Greer as an interviewee.

My only worry is that Dr. Greer will push the BS factor over the top...
edit on 9-11-2011 by BIGPoJo because: splelling

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I was looking EVERYWHERE for those videos!

Thanks for bringing them up.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

"Thrive - What on Earth will it take?"

A new monetary system controlled by trade itself, nuff said.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
No offense, but I'll be watching that tomorrow.

I would've forgotten to watch this if it wasn't for this thread
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I hate it when documentaries try to draw connections between every major conspiracy of the past century. A conspiracy is created when there is a lack of evidence to support the "official" story. This doesn't mean the official stories are wrong, but it just makes them look suspicious. Too many people see this lack of evidence as an opportunity to "Fill in the blank" with a bunch of rubbish.

As the OP said this is a conspiracy theorist wet dream, and it's being released on 11/11/11. This is so clearly done for marketing purposes. I am however interested in the aspects pertaining to the monetary system, so I will probably still buy the dvd.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Foster Gamble?

As in, from perhaps...Proctor and Gamble? (Partially founded by James Gamble)

You notice how P&G is mysteriously missing from this photo?

thrivemovement.com...

I wouldn't fully trust this movement until Mr. Gamble fully discloses the negative impacts P&G products have on the public. However I certainly do think that Coporations should do the right thing and invest in products that are more humanitarian based rather than profit based.

However, if Mr. Gamble is an heir to James Gamble , he should disclose how his own families corporation makes products that use of chemicals that are toxic to human beings with regular use (soap / shampoo / shaving gel and toiletree products).

Heres a quick list of these chemicals

www.nontoxicalternatives.com...

However I highly suggest that everyone go to their own washroom, find a P&G product and start googling the list of chemicals that are contained within that product.

A better and more truthful video would of stated , "Well, my families corporation has kind of not been so great for the health of human beings, so how about we give you free energy and call it even"

and you know what - people would be fine with that. People understand that it's the greed and profiteering of corporations that promote the use of those chemicals in these products. Maybe one chemical gives a product a nice smell or colour - but is potentially harmful to human beings. The duty of shareholders in a corporation gives way to profit and not humanity. This is what needs to be corrected , and I get the feeling that this is what Mr. Gamble may be trying to get at - however Mr. Gamble first needs to reveal the faults of his own families corporation and not pretend like his families corporation wasnt part of the negativity of corporate greed / profiteering (that was harmful to humanity!)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSpiritualAlliance

Great post, thanks for the links.

On top of the fact the James Foster Gamble is part of Procter & Gamble,
which just happens to be near the most powerful corporation on earth,
The Gamble family is heavily involved in the modern day Eugenics movement.

www.muckety.com...

Connections: Procter & Gamble Company has direct or once-removed relationships with 1,311 people, organizations or other entities in our database of the most influential people in America. Under a scoring system that gives more weight to direct links, this score is higher than 99% of all entries.

Muckety connection score: 99

And the recent story in the media reminding us of the Eugenics program that was operating
in The United States even recently can be found here:

Eugenics was a scientific theory that grew in popularity during the 1920s. Eugenicists believed that poverty, promiscuity and alcoholism were traits that were inherited. To eliminate those society ills and improve society’s gene pool, proponents of the theory argued that those that exhibited the traits should be sterilized. Some of America’s wealthiest citizens of the time were eugenicists including Dr. Clarence Gamble of the Procter and Gamble fortune and James Hanes of the hosiery company.

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com... -and-blacks

But wait… The aliens are trying to give us free energy technology?

Nobody likes free energy or alien conspiracies more than me, but mix that stuff in with a family who was, without any doubt, associated with class and race based sterilization programs and where does that leave us? Man, I don’t know. I don’t know if I want to know
cryptogon.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSpiritualAlliance

reply to post by burntheships

I was thinking the same thing. I have yet to find evidence of him being related to James Gamble. Not that it really matters, unless he purposely dodges around P&G in the documentary.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Corporation Wiki shows the direct link between Foster, and Kimbelry,
and Clear Compass Media.

www.corporationwiki.com...

Advisors
Foster Gamble – Founder and President of Clear Compass Media, and life-long researcher into the fundamental patternings of nature, Foster is a comprehensivist - a researcher, trainer, entrepreneur, filmmaker and Aikidoist. He was CEO of MindCenter Corporation, and cofounder of the Sequoia Symposium, a multidisciplinary think tank exploring Unified Field Theory www.cosmometry.net...

Now here, this movie plug puts 'Thrive' in a postive light, and also a nice light on Foster Gamble.

This week, on 11/11/11, a new film will launch entitled "Thrive," the brainchild of Foster Gamble, heir to the Procter and Gamble fortune, which endeavors to describe a vision of a newer, more natural source of energy that will clearly conflict with the economic wishes of the current power brokers. www.themasterscircle.com...
www.themasterscircle.com...

This is the script of a documentary film called (SOURCE CONTENT) by
(Foster Gamble) who grew up in a world of privilege and power,
attending elite private schools and then Princeton University, and who
was a direct descendant of one of the founders of Procter and Gamble,
and was groomed to be a leader in the establishment, but who chose a
different path.

groups.google.com...

Lets look at the symbolism in the movie advertising.

11 11 11, blatant numerology and Illuminati symbolism, including the all seeing eye.

This apprears to be a big budget “activist” movie.

Maybe it will turn into another movement.

Big advertising. Big names. Big message. Big budget…

and it has big “disinformation” mixed with truth.

Of course I could be wrong, it wont take too much time to tell if this is just another
Dan Brownesque "hidden code" hype over not much substance.
edit on 10-11-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Glad to hear that he chose this path instead of some huge power broker. I find it really exciting that someone with endless disposable cash is interested in zero point energy, the welfare of humanity, and aliens.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

We will see. I personally think its a great money maker these days...

Pythagoras Conference Global 2011
BREAKTHROUGHS IN FUTURE SCIENCES AND SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUNESS
www.prweb.com...

Where Foster and Kimberly are paid speakers. Yeah, this new age carp sells big time
these days, add a few alien splashes here and there, and some illuminati "coding" and
make some dough.
edit on 10-11-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
ETA if he was really trying to just make money why is he selling the DVD for a mere $20

This is a brief snip from the Thrive website by Foster Gamble

The question then becomes: how does it benefit the elite by outing their eugenics agenda ?

thrivemovement.com...

he notion of intentional depopulation is difficult to consider. I wrestled with whether to include it in the film and on this site. I am taking the risk of discussing it because I believe that we will not be sufficiently astute in our assessment of what is going on until we allow for the possibility of this perverse reality. Food and water additives, aerial spraying, contaminated vaccines, man-made weather catastrophes through HAARP, and endless wars look different through the lens of depopulation, and the dangers – and our responses to them – can become more informed and leveraged when we dare to face the documented evidence that exists beneath the lies we are told. See the Resource Tree at the bottom of this page for books and links to facilitate your own inquiry.
Eugenics and de-population programs were initiated by powerful families including the Rockefellers, Carnegies and Harrimans at the beginning of the 20th century. Their work inspired later dictators like Adolph Hitler to cull undesirable portions of the populace.[5]

We have been schooled to focus on Hitler as a unique madman who somehow got control of a whole nation by himself, but as is usually the case, it is well documented that Hitler was himself a puppet figure for the international banking cabal that wanted to overthrow Stalin.[6]

The genocidal agenda of the Nazis was forced underground after the defeat of the Germans and their convictions at the Nuremburg trials, but a similar agenda is re-surfacing all around the world in less obvious forms of aggressive elimination of large numbers of people.[7] In fact, many Nazi rocket scientist and mind control experimenters were brought to America under a covert CIA program called Operation Paperclip.[8]

edit on 11-11-2011 by wcrockett because: ETA the top comment about making money

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It appears I am the first person to post on this thread who has seen the movie and was not involved in making it.

I liked this film.

On the other hand, this film was tailor-made for people like me.

If you aren't like me, you might be turned off by the production values, which obviously took some cash to create. Or the whole sacred geometry angle might bother you a bit. Or the fact that they didn't say anything about any of the bad things that ETs have done.

If you are a paid "debunker" (people wouldn't dump on other people like that without getting paid to do it, would they?) then this film is rich in material for your critical eye. I pray your criticisms are duly ignored.

I see this film as a legitimate step in a process that could take hundreds of years to accomplish: The process of making people honest. It is a process we must go through if we ever hope to - dare I say it - thrive.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I just ordered the movie. Glad to hear that you liked it. I'm excited about seeing, then I'm going to pass it around!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This film is extraordinary. It ties together most of my favorite subjects like energy and emotional coherence, free energy, exposing the govt/banking/NWO controllers. Most importantly, it contains over clear solutions which can be implemented step by step to take down the banks and re-own our planet consciously, peacefully, and how to start now.

I have trained in Aikido with Foster and some of his teachers, and I am thrilled that he devotes an entire section to how inner arts help people embody a center from which to act more intelligently.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Good, I am very interested in seeing it. Glad everyone is coming in with good reviews.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

PS - Nevermind the fact that they have Dr. Greer as an interviewee.

Why?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey everyone, Now that this Video is out, whats the verdict ? i want to get the video but was wondering if anyone has it (ofc ppl do! and what better place to ask but on ATS)

worth the dolla or not?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Julius Caesar added two months to the calendar.

There was no 11.11 when Pythagoras was discussing a Kabbalah written in 12th century AD.

Having said that...yes humanity is at a point where their consciousness can shift.

The question is where will it shift to?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The worst part about it - and I've seen it before - is that in the end, regardless of if this movies accusations/facts/assumptions/solutions/predictions are correct or completely off-base, someone is still going to make money off of it. The irony: Money is what it is all about.

I know that this is capitalism. I know that productions like this do not fund themselves. I know that information has its price (unfortunately).

But dont you think if someone stumbled on to a TRUE conspiracy, true facts about the flaws in our American economic system, and were TRULEY set on simply informing the general public for the better of all - they wouldnt charge money for it? Would you?

Donations: I understand, thats voluntary. But dont charge people money for this stuff - thats how you can show people you truly care about us all getting back on track. Forget the profits, the greed and the corruption and we may truly "Thrive." $20 for a DVD is a joke, not to mention the mugs, doormats, hats and apparel - shame.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join