It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge for Those who are against #OWS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
1. - I don't stand against it. However - if we are to be fair then every non-groovy group of people that feel like breaking the law of the land that we voted for should be allowed to do the same thing and be treated the same way as these folks that declare that they are the 99%. There is no precedent for one small group of people (and yes - they are small compared to the Million Man March) to walk around yelling, pounding drums, pissing and pooping on the sidewalk and still be treated like they are "special".
2. - Responsibility! Stop claiming that everyone is against you in one breath and then declaring that you are the 99%! Be responsible for your words and own up to them with facts rather than whatever words are on the sign you find the next morning after doing whatever you did the night before.
3. - No. They don't have them near where I live and that is a good sign of the fact that they do not represent 99% of the people in this nation.
4. - Planet? Revolving around the Sun. Nation? Coming closer to energy Independence through hard work and science.
5. - Seems to be a lot of hate thrown out at random. Don't understand that. Hate has never solved anything. You get what you serve. Stop hating people! Especially the homeless and weak minded that come to your rallies begging for food! They are a big part of the 99%...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

We are not opposed to the OWS, at least I'm not. I'm opposed to the violence and crime by those pretending to be protestors. I'm opposed to ACORN and SEIU taking it over. I'm opposed to those who pretend but will vote for Obama. I'm opposed to those protesting who don't have a clue about what they are protesting other than they want more handouts.

I think the real protestors have gone home as they have mouths to feed and jobs to go to. Only a nut would stay there once their point was made. The nuts and the violent thugs of course. Anarchists are just a bunch of punks who knock down old ladies, break windows and apparently rape women while on drunken drug binges. I don't call them protestors.

The real protestors hold some blame for letting themselves be taken over by the thugs and partiers. It was wrong of them to take money from the organizations working for Obama also.

Here it's the same Democrats who always show up. No doubt they think they are helping Obama along with all his buddies from the so called 1%. You can't take their money and be for real. The paid protestors need to go get a real job, but I do thank them for going public and telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I am offering this challenge to the fine people of ATS today and that is directed solely and squarely at those that stand against this movement and offer this challenge here.

1. Why do you stand against this movement?

Not so much against it as unsupportive because it is so narrow as to only include typical, old, tired, liberal talking points; and so broad that it sounds like a convention of the DNC and every organization which seeks to appeal to leftist ideology.

2. What would you like to see in this movement?

Well thought-out solution-oriented ideas.

3. Have you ever attended an Occupy event?

Of course not, it demonizes, for example, the poor conservatives, instead of drawing together all those with unmet human needs and unheard concerns.

4. Where do you see this nation and planet in 10 years time?

I have no crystal ball. I do not see OWS as accomplishing anything but further dividing people who ought to be listening to each other so that they can unite against the evils which oppress.

5. What stances that this movement has adopted are you against and please specify a reason?

That in the name of the 99% it really means in the name of the 49.5% (half the 99% are conservative and half are liberal).

The results from this little poll here will be presented to the General Assembly Of OccupyWallStreet encampment at Zuccotti Park and will be posted to other occupations.

Please remain civil, please be respectful of one another, please be specific as daily talking points and generic answers will not be taken seriously.

You want to be apart of change right? Here is your chance!

What say you?

This poll will remain until 10 pages or more of replies are compiled and is your chance to be apart of history! Those offering no answers will be ignored as well as those attacking anyone will be ignored!
edit on 9-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Have you read their own website? Everything from "Holding students hostage" and "Weapons of Mass Destruction for government contracts" to "Alternative forms of Energy." Can you see why so many complain of a lack of focus? And just how, pray tell, does one address those?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by peck420

During the Oct 15 Day of Action event globally there was about 50,000 in at least 500 cities while NYC had close to 75,000 - 100,000 were the estimates from that day alone.

That's nearly 3,000,000 people!

Joyride,
We want nothing to do with George Soros as he's a member of The 1%!

Supine, Exile,
The Declaration of the Occupation at Zuccotti Park was posted Sept 29 2011 at the dot org site! That is our points!

Rock,
I apologize that some douchewads who clearly do not represent nor speak for this movement and on behalf of the movement do offer my sincerest apologies. Do not let that minor group ruin the concept and idea it has sprung from.

XPLodER,
Fully agree! To everyone else, these are more firm and solid points! Star!

Jacobe,
That is a complete and utter waste of time. Instead of occupying the offices of the puppets it keeps the pressure off the puppetmasters who happen to be HQ'd in Wall Street! Go after those who are bankrolling them and keep the pressure at the feet of Wall Street!

Exile,
People would love to be able to go to work but the sad reality is that most kids coming fresh out of college really have no real world experience in how things go and are and makes that not so attractive to a potential employer as I'd rather hire the 40something seasoned vet in the game then some kid who doesn't know what's good.
Reminds me of the report from South State (In NJ we refer to the southern 1/3 as this using the 1990 area code maps as boundaries!) where this one 40something female has filled out somewhere north of 7,000 applications between 07 - 11 and only after being featured in a CNN special one afternoon did she land a gig! That's how hard it is!

Quiet,
Where did you read about bashing the homeless? LMK what's good so I can email them to correct it! Fairness is Lindsay Lohan compared to Joe Public She drives DUI and causes an accident and gets a slap on the wrist while he gets his license yanked for a a couple years, jailed for a year with fines north of $3,000 so as far as I'm concerned treason committed by the banks is a very serious crime yet they walk while you or I would never see freedom again! What the 1% has done in comparison makes those incidents seem minute any very tiny,
We stand against buying a vote, we stand against the overwhelming and broadsweeping power, reach and authourity an extremely small contingent of companies are getting which should be disturbing to anyone who is a human!

Blaine,
As far as this movement goes groups like ACORN (however admirable their intent may be and that is to serve as a halfway mediator between a person and social services) and The SEIU is an employee union of the food service industry and is yes a confirmed partner firm of ours but the extent of the involvement ceases to exist right there as they do not speak nor have the authourity to represent us!

Fria,
As stated on numerous occasions on previous threads and posts is that we want nothing to do with the totally and completely corrupt 2 party oligarchy as well as any other political entity or party on the planet as all are corrupt to the core.

In closing,

Thank you thus far for all of your responses. This is helpful and most appreciated but can we leave the petty partisan talking points on all sides of the aisle a rest please as for us to finally come together we must put most differences aside or else it will cost us all everything. We are at a unique cusp of a great and a once in a 2,000 year chance to finally change humanity for the better. Let us not waste nor squander this chance. For at least thousand or so years we all regardless of who you are have been being directed into global chaos as it will further advance the agenda of The SCUM which is who we all stand united and firmly against and when it comes to that fact there is little to no doubt in anyone here's mind and that it is they and them alone are the sole and exclusive cause for most of the world's problems as they've been stifling, preventing and hindering us all from joining up and taking them out. Nothing else matters but this! How's that for a long stated goal?

Instead of complaining about how terrible this and that is actually experience history unfold before your very own eyes but instead of some mindless moron getting the honour of calling themselves a history maker how about you become apart of history. Make the change happen. Tell these banker and Wall Street tyrants exactly what we think about their New World Order, tell them to shove it!

The next 500 years rely solely and exclusively on what we do today.The generation of our Great Grandparents sold us out let us not sell out our Great Grandchildren! Let us all learn the one thing and that is to not repeat the mistakes of the past time and time again!
edit on 10-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Once again an estimate only made by OWS.

Independent estimates are substantially lower.

And that was the single most active period.

My gripe with OWS is they have no focus and they are willing to lie like politicians to promote their cause.

That tells me they are no different than the current crop of clowns in charge, just a slightly different ideology.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I am offering this challenge to the fine people of ATS today and that is directed solely and squarely at those that stand against this movement and offer this challenge here.

1. Why do you stand against this movement?
2. What would you like to see in this movement?
3. Have you ever attended an Occupy event?
5. What stances that this movement has adopted are you against and please specify a reason?

The results from this little poll here will be presented to the General Assembly Of OccupyWallStreet encampment at Zuccotti Park and will be posted to other occupations.

Please remain civil, please be respectful of one another, please be specific as daily talking points and generic answers will not be taken seriously.

You want to be apart of change right? Here is your chance!

What say you?

This poll will remain until 10 pages or more of replies are compiled and is your chance to be apart of history! Those offering no answers will be ignored as well as those attacking anyone will be ignored!

I think it would be proper for you to answer your own questions before you start asking other people.

Here is my answer in a nut shell...

=

Does this make sense yet?
edit on 10-11-2011 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by peck420

Re read my reply 3 above this and learn something! This is not a case of oneupmanship, not a case of "Me-v-You" but is "Us-v-Them". This is what this is all about.

A recent Fox News poll was conducted and guess what?

Do Occupy Wall Street protest represent your views on the economy? [183,148 total responses]
- Maybe. I am not even sure what they want----- [2.8% 4694 votes]
- No. They have no idea how jobs are created or how a free enterprise system works. -----[28.63% 52025 votes]
- Yes. These folks are right about corporate greed and what's happening to the little guy. ----[67.98% 123509 votes]
- Other (post comment) ---- [.8% 1460 votes ]
67.98% you say..... 67.98%.....oops!

www.foxnews.com...
Click on any selection as the poll is already closed and will display the results!

That means that out of nearly 184k votes nearly 124k voted in favour of the movement! A clearcut majority of respondents were you guessed it, Conservatives!

You were saying?

Really? cause what im reading, by the poll YOU provided is this.........

Thank you for voting!
Maybe. I am not even sure what they want. 1.29% (6,414 votes)
No. They have no idea how jobs are created or how a free-enterprise system works. 59.98% (297,712 votes)
Yes. These folks are right about corporate greed and what's happening to the little guy. 38.3% (190,083 votes) Other (post a comment). 0.43% (2,136 votes) Total Votes: 496,345 Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Now..........YOU were saying?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by peck420

During the Oct 15 Day of Action event globally there was about 50,000 in at least 500 cities

You can believe that if you want to... ...but quoting those figures undermines credibility.

Austin, Texas, State capital and the bastion of liberalism within a five hundred mile radius, produced maybe about 300. From the news reports-- it looks like there are about thirty out there now.

Fria,
As stated on numerous occasions on previous threads and posts is that we want nothing to do with the totally and completely corrupt 2 party oligarchy as well as any other political entity or party on the planet as all are corrupt to the core.

Absolutely! Clearly it embraces only one of the two corrupt parties in the US, and claiming otherwise also undermines credibility.

And, by the way, what political ideology does that sound like?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

During the 05 protest against the Iraq war in DC media was claiming 100,000 while CSPAN placed the estimate at 800,000 - 1,000,000 in DC alone so whereever you got that info from was dead wrong.

www.politicususa.com...
They are confirming 50,000 in NYC alone and do this is 250 cities and you get 12.5 Million attendees!

Times Square was packed to like 40% capacity which out of a capacity of roughly 500,000 means that nearly 50,000+ was in Times alone for that day

Look at posters here, on YouTube, out of every say, 100 people responding or commenting to a video on #OWS nearly 75 - 80& are backers hence the Billion person estimate.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Any city with a populous higher then 1 Million has the larger attendance numbers whereas Austin only has about 800,000.

More then 60% of Americans support the movement, which brings the domestic support tally of about 310 Million people makes roughly 200 Million or so in support, that's 1/5 of a billion people!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
things that need to be changed

1. remove the ability for "private banks" to create money from nothing using deposits and give the power to issiue money back to the people.

2. set up infrastructure banks who loan the money out and all interest pays for the infrastructure and at the completion of the infrastructure project start a new infrastructure loan process (non inflationary)

3. a charter on corperations that must be renewed, and if the corperation hurts humans the CEO and board are responcable criminally if the charter is broken

4. remove corperate person hood, a corperation is not a person and should not have standing in front of the courts,only people are people

5 money is not free speach, this is a pervertion of the meaning of free speach and an insult

6. food products that are not proerly tested must be removed from the food supply (some GMOs)

7. shipping reforms, giant sludge burning ships must pay carbon tax as they are one of the worst polluters on the planet yet pay no carbon tax

8. remove outside money from politics, insider trading must be as more illegal for politicians than for normal citizens. in new zealand you would be thrown in jail for trying to bribe a official.

9. any law passed must apply to all equally, 1 rule of law for all, not exempt politicians

10. prosicute rating agencies as a rico lawsuit
11. prosicute Morgage Back Securites sellers in a rico lawsuit

12. lower fractional reserve leverage amounts to 1-2

13. instigate a education program to teach the principals of modern money mechanics to all peoples to ward off the return of a central banking cartel

14. executive orders make a mockery of democracy remove them

15. remove no bid contracts from the military

16. remove the ability to use state seceret laws to imprision with a fair trial

17. remove the bar societys influence on legal procedings and make the languge spoken at court understandable to the people being tryed, why speak in legaleeze? because you dont understnd it and must pay the bar accociation to get it interpreted to you.

18. supreame court justices voted in by the people not the politicians.

19. remove subsidies for gmo crops. people have a right to labeled food so label all GMOs so that a free market can choose to eat or not to eat them.

i will be thinking of more to add

xploder

I agree with you on most of these demands. What is stopping me from supporting OWS is that the majority of those involved want to concentrate the wealth with the state. No competition. No innovation. No freedom. No opportunity. And lots of waste (ie - the Green Technology boondoggle). Running your own business within a free market based on capitalism, is the greatest freedom an individual can possess and establishes the most cost effective means of commerce.

While your list of demands is noble, you are playing right into the communists hands and are blind to see it.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by peck420

During the 05 protest against the Iraq war in DC media was claiming 100,000 while CSPAN placed the estimate at 800,000 - 1,000,000 in DC alone so whereever you got that info from was dead wrong.

www.politicususa.com...
They are confirming 50,000 in NYC alone and do this is 250 cities and you get 12.5 Million attendees!

Times Square was packed to like 40% capacity which out of a capacity of roughly 500,000 means that nearly 50,000+ was in Times alone for that day

Look at posters here, on YouTube, out of every say, 100 people responding or commenting to a video on #OWS nearly 75 - 80& are backers hence the Billion person estimate.

Stop pulling numbers out of your backside.

50,000 in NYC has zero bearing on any other city. Take for example my city (1 million +) and it had a whole of 15 protesters on weekdays and 40 on weekends...although, this weekend they are estimating less than 30 due to weather and Rememberance Day.

As for youtube and the internet...no different than Ron Paul, wins every internet poll he is in, why? Because his pack of rabid followers search and participate in those polls. Notice how he never actually wins...call it a disparity between the internet in reality.

There is no 1 billion people backing OWS, you would be lucky to find 1 billion people that know anymore about OWS other than the name.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

This is the largest movement in recent memory and is bigger then the civil rights era, Vietnam protests, the Free Love era, the Tea Party combined. The numbers continue to grow exponentially every day, 10,000 a day become enlightened and that is a result of direct action by taking the message to the public.

This is why the banks and the Federal Reserve have unleashed their dogs in the form of law enforcement, because this movement is that huge and threatens them and the status quo directly. No other movement in recent memory has rocked the foundation of The SCUM the way this has, The SCUM are running scared and do not know what to do.

This is not another opinion but is a fact and to continually challenge me on this further proves my point. Now go back to your regularly scheduled program!

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!
edit on 10-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

reply to post by peck420

www.politicususa.com...

Stop pulling numbers out of your backside.

50,000 in NYC has zero bearing on any other city. Take for example my city (1 million +) and it had a whole of 15 protesters on weekdays and 40 on weekends...although, this weekend they are estimating less than 30 due to weather and Rememberance Day.

As for youtube and the internet...no different than Ron Paul, wins every internet poll he is in, why? Because his pack of rabid followers search and participate in those polls. Notice how he never actually wins...call it a disparity between the internet in reality.

There is no 1 billion people backing OWS, you would be lucky to find 1 billion people that know anymore about OWS other than the name.

Yes.

It seems the idea is to add two or three zeros to actual attendance to arrive at the published attendance.

To support that concept, the occasional Google Earth image is then ... lets say, "embellished" (via Photoshop).

"60% of Americans support OWS" came right out of his Donkey.

The vast majority of cities in the worlds largest 1000 cities are in China. They did not have OWS protests in China, but all of China counts anyway as being involved with the protest, because we know they would support it if asked, being the excellent ideal example of how wealth is redistributed equally among all people. (smirk).

The Austin example I gave of 300 persons of 800,000, does not count for the obvious reason that the two or three zeros had not yet been added to make that the official number.

What happened to truth?
What happened to integrity?
What happened to honesty?

I will tell you-- they went away as always, when agenda becomes more important than truth-- but "Trust them-- they have our best interest in mind."

Yeah, uh-huh.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

This is the largest movement in recent memory and is bigger then the civil rights era, Vietnam protests, the Free Love era, the Tea Party combined. The numbers continue to grow exponentially every day, 10,000 a day become enlightened and that is a result of direct action by taking the message to the public.

According to who?

This is why the banks and the Federal Reserve have unleashed their dogs in the form of law enforcement, because this movement is that huge and threatens them and the status quo directly.

Law enforcement typically go where they are needed. And considering the classy bunch in places like Oakland no one should be surprised they are present.

No other movement in recent memory has rocked the foundation of The SCUM the way this has, The SCUM are running scared and do not know what to do.

Sure...What ever man.

This is not another opinion but is a fact and to continually challenge me on this further proves my point. Now go back to your regularly scheduled program!

I think it would behoove you to post facts with sources if you want to ensure no one is willing to challenge your assertions.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

You repeat this in almost every post.

Always declaring victory when none has been achieved.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

1.Direct action via leafiting. Those that hand out flyers and literature hand that out to at least 50,000 new people each day and at least 2 out of every 5 throw it away, 2 actually read it while the last actually joins up.
2. Law enforcement goes to where ever the banks order them. Because of Wall Streets fear of the movement the city of NY and LA are suffering due to over reaction.
3. This remains to be true!
4. Common sense, reality and logic mean nothing?
5. It's true because in every last anti OWS or pro OWS thread the same like 6 points come up time and time again and are used and only exist to demonize and trash the movement! Victory is the fact it has rocked the foundation of the system and has awakened and continues to awaken the people to the corruption in the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

If POTUS is re elected there will be more of the same as what we have only ten times worse. He has already done decades worth of damage that will already be difficult to undo, but I'm certain TPTB have more horrible things in store for us.

If Ron Paul is elected, some things could change but TPTB will try to surround him with as much CFR as possible and swamp him with demands to do things their way.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

reply to post by peck420

Dec 23 2012 it ends and becomes nationalized Jan 01 2013! The full Congress has never voted on it and to this day has yet to!

Um wow where did you get this monumental piece of info? Or just wishful thinking? Even Ron Paul is not calling for it to be nationalized. That is where you and OWS are either being misled, or you and they have been socialist/communist from the start. Who the heck do you think you are kidding here?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

Yes, it does in the sense that TPTB know that they can manipulate masses of people through media, public education, and community organizing. Other than that, these people have either some of the truth mixed in with misunderstanding, or they are clueless and just there for the fun of it. And for this kind of misunderstanding, I love the parable of the tares and the wheat.
Matt. 13:30

"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of Heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? From whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay: lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn." -- Matthew 13:24-30

"Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world (end of the age); and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them also which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.
Who hath ears to hear, let him hear." -- Matthew 13:36-43

edit on 11-11-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Even though no proof or links can be provided have some faith in what I am about to say :

Sometime between Q4 07 - Q2 09 it was learned by me in negotiations and talks with members of The Federal Reserve about a blackout clause that to this day is still active. A deal was struck sometime in late 08 that said that if we survived Dec 21 2012 that The Board Of Govenor's Of The Federal Reserve System would willingly transfer control of the printing presses, control of the establishment and creation of financial and monetary policy, full control of The Federal Reserve itself to the United States Federal Government and the following would occur shortly thereafter the transfer begins ;

A. As it stands now 3 wings make up The Federal Reserve and they are as follows :
1. Authourity and control over the Central Bank!
2. Authourity to print and tender currency and to create and dictate monetary policy!
3. The United States Secret Service
A - Head Of State protection and security
1 - Premiere Presidential Detail!
2 - Protection Detail for any Head Of State visiting the US!
B - The Anti Counterfeiting arm!

The plan is as follows :
1. Detachment and separation of the financial wing from the protection wings by transferring the powers and the central bank itself fully under The US Dept Of The Treasury making the Treasury Sec more powerful then the Chairman while transferring the security detail as a cooperative between US Dept Of Homeland Security - Dept Of Defense - National Security Agency.
2. Deletion of the titles of Chairman of The FRB and The Govenor's and make them the Chairman title become The Director Of The Federal Reserve while the Govenors become the Deputy Director for The NY Federal Reserve and so forth.
3. Install and mandate incremental audits that can be ordered at any time by any of the following entities :
A. The U.S. Government Accountability Office.
B, The United States Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
C, The United States House Committee on Financial Services
D. The Office Of POTUS!
E. United States Federal Trade Commission
F. The United States Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
G. The United States Department Of The Treasury!
4. By splitting up the detail and the financial wings makes it that much harder for our bankers to keep track on our President to prevent another 1963 from occurring.

Nationalization of The Federal Reserve is imminent!

Prior to the Occupy movement there was a further reiteration to both The SCUM and The Federal Reserve that the nation of not only the nation but the world has lost our confidence in their ability to get this or any other nation back to economic health, were told that the overwhelming corruption inside their ranks were atrocious and were told that their services would no longer be required as usual they started to threaten but the second they attempted they were told NO and quickly backed down! How OWS ties into this is the fact that the original idea was to reject the idea of a long range encampment but someone present brought forth an idea to "begin the psychological warfare campaign" now by putting mounting and increased pressure on them so that they can't meet to permatize the charter as it will expire Dec 23 2012! They will willingly bow out or else they already know what will happen if they don't and that is not to be discussed here!

When the charter ends the operating debt that currently is $56,1 Trillion will be reduced to about $20 - $25 Trillion as that money would still be owed to places like China, Saudi Arabia, Brunei and still require payback.

By 2014 - 2016 the current batch of fabric currency will be phased out to delete the phrase "Federal Reserve Note" off of the top of the observe side of the bill and new currency will be issued in it's place followed by making all currency that bears that phrase be removed from circulation and destroyed! New %1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 will then be issued.
edit on 11-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join