It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are these things inside me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i have these lumps all over my body. im not sick,I fell good. here is what is wird,if i take a magnet and hold it on some them,it gose away for a short time.(10 to 15 min) now i just got 2 on the back of my head ,1 on ea side.about the size of a dime.there very hard and if i just push on them they dont go away.but if i use a magnet and push they go away. Im 47 male and i dont belive in UFO's. Can someone help me? all so i keep geeting these red marks all over my back and black n blue markes on my ankles sm in size. 1 more thing,I dont like to talk about this,but here gose.I have a sm hole just below my tell bone. above my other 1 that god gave ,me. i am not gay or anything like that.and it wont close or heal up.I had it for 10 yrs now,sometimes puss comes out 3 or 4 times a yr. thats it

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
when in doubt...go see you doctor.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
when in doubt...go see you doctor.

Quite. Why join a conspiracy/UFO related forum to ask about lumps protruding from your body instead of making a visit to your doctor? This and the spelling suggests a 10-13 year wanna-bee-abductee to me. Weee!

[edit on 2004-9-2 by EyesOfTheFuture]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
sorry i am a bad speller. but iam a hell of a bodyman and painter . i made $85,000 last yr dont need to spell to cash my cks. lol

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whathavetheyputinme
sorry i am a bad speller. but iam a hell of a bodyman and painter . i made $85,000 last yr dont need to spell to cash my cks. lol

85 grand will get you a decent Dr checkup
I suggest you begin looking for answers there.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by whathavetheyputinme

85 grand will get you a decent Dr checkup
I suggest you begin looking for answers there.

wow, for that, he might accually tell you whats wrong with you, or he wont lie about what it is

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If you are an adult, and your first language is english, I feel sorry for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
(thread moved from ufo's)

Have you seen a doctor about this?

If not you really need to get this checked out also have anyof your friends taken a look what did they say about it?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a nasty abcess on your back. They form holes and ooze like the dickens. Ones on the lower back can go deep and take hold in your spinal column, so definitely get that checked out.

As for the lumps, I don't have the patience you do and would have one of those puppies cut open in no time. Not everyone is a self-surgery buff, so your doc can do that for you. The magnet bit is weird though. One would think the magnet would make them more aparent and not disappear, unless it's just for force of pressing on them with something hard and flat.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think its called a fistula.--the hole at the end of the tailbone ...my friend had that...look i t up on goolge...I think its quite common...kind of like an abcess...the end of the tailbone sometimes has an opening.....as long as you dont have the tail its ok/,.,,,

I had a lump in my knee and it was small but it set of the hand detector at the airport...hopefuly the other lumps arent some type of parasite...sounds moer like you are prone to cysts...

I have one on my optic nerve that they cant remove

berkshiresurgical.com...

[edit on 2-9-2004 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
A few of you know that I work in nursing and the multiple lumps you described sound very much like lipomas, which are basically hard pockets of fat that can occur bodywide and come and go as they please, persistent ones can be removed extremely easily. I agree with the fistula statement for the extra hole above the anus, although I find a lot of times, especially with the description of discharge you gave, that these can also be caused by ingrown hairs, yes, even after 10 years.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Tripnastic]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirusClock

Now, Now we don't need comments like that.
I know several pretty clever people who are all bad at spelling. I'm not much good myself anymore to be honest, or at punctuation.. That's what happens when you get used to a spell/grammer checker I suppose..

One of them is dyslexic and his spelling and writing is atrocious(like my spelling there is I expect!), but he's mid 30's and is one hell of a Morgan Car restorer. And he's pretty switched on with what goes on around him.

Don't criticise people on spelling and punctuation alone. When your a grown adult and you have difficulties like this you are already self aware without anyone else's help.

whathavetheyputinme - They are right about going to the doctor, I think that's the first thing you should be thinking about before coming on here to be honest, whatever it is it sounds serious.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That hole on your rear sounds like a painidal (not sure of spelling) cyst. Its a spot where the skin of the lower back did not meet and merge together in the womb. This can become inflamed and hurt like hell every once in a while. If it doesn't drain by itself you will have to have a Dr. Lance it.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
PILONIDAL CYST

www.pedisurg.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripnastic
I agree with the fistula statement for the extra hole above the anus, although I find a lot of times, especially with the description of discharge you gave, that these can also be caused by ingrown hairs, yes, even after 10 years.

i got a friend who had the ingrowing hair prob on his lower spine...the hole they had to dig to get it out was unbelievable

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Originally posted by VirusClock

Now, Now we don't need comments like that.
I know several pretty clever people who are all bad at spelling. I'm not much good myself anymore to be honest, or at punctuation.. That's what happens when you get used to a spell/grammer checker I suppose..

One of them is dyslexic and his spelling and writing is atrocious(like my spelling there is I expect!), but he's mid 30's and is one hell of a Morgan Car restorer. And he's pretty switched on with what goes on around him.

Don't criticise people on spelling and punctuation alone. When your a grown adult and you have difficulties like this you are already self aware without anyone else's help.

whathavetheyputinme - They are right about going to the doctor, I think that's the first thing you should be thinking about before coming on here to be honest, whatever it is it sounds serious.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by AgentSmith]

You are right about people who can't spell worth a heck. They know they can't and they hate it. So please don't remind us. We know! I have ADd and never took the meds. Both my sons have ADD and are on meds and can spell much better them me.Sigh I wish my mom would have givin me meds to. Maybe then I could spells like my sons do.

top topics

join