It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru?! Elenin?! and now YU55 about to pass. So whats next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Any takers on the next doom and gloom space rock?

It seems the life cycle of these death bringers is shortened exponentially as we go on.

I'm just going to wait for Richard Hoaxland to install fear, I guess.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
YU55 is going to do a 3 point turn and come back .... anyone would think meteors etc where a rare occurence like the weather

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

funny! richard hoaxland! i get it,i hate when he rambles on on coast2coast!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Don't we have enough of these threads already? At least people are trying to think different and do some research, and it all comes for a cry for change. It's not easy to make an hypothesis and predict an outcome, but it sure is easy to falsify it, especially after the prediction turned out to be wrong.

With that said, there is no honor in bashing a theory and to say 'I told you so' afterward.
Sorry mate, but that's my opinion.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

YU55 is really a spaceship in disguise, so doom is not over yet, it is going to kill us all as soon as it appears, there is no escape, better just give in now!!!!!!.

You really think Richard Hoaxland is a fear mongerer? Damn he fooled me (sarcasm off)

While we are at it, we should stick all these hoaxers together with the elites in a big field and blow the fookers up, doom on for them, rest of us happy days.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'll put my money on someone stumbling over the recently discovered "Diamond Star," and going to town with it. Nibiru is a giant diamond star heading to Earth at 3,000 times the speed of light!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You may scoff, but can you prove that there's not a (possibly invisible) Diamond Star hurtling towards Earth at 3,000 times the speed of light? I thought not. Insane conspiracies 1, Science 0.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I don't know. Whatever the next prediction portends I'm hoping the object's name will have something in the way of panache, like "Matador" or maybe "Sex Pistol" (homage to the band). At least then I could laugh at the irony of being killed by something referred to as the sex pistol.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm curious too, don't get me wrong i'd love to see it hit earth but i know it won't

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
I'm curious too, don't get me wrong i'd love to see it hit earth but i know it won't

maybe it will hit your house
geez

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
reply to post by DJW001

You may scoff, but can you prove that there's not a (possibly invisible) Diamond Star hurtling towards Earth at 3,000 times the speed of light? I thought not. Insane conspiracies 1, Science 0.

Argument to Ignorance

*scoff*
edit on 8-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This forum have one year and something left ..next is death of mother of all chidlsh conspiracies

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The next thing is going to be the deletion of the 2012 forum on ATS because nothing is going to happen =]

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
spaceweather.com...

heres a list

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

The next thing is going to be the deletion of the 2012 forum on ATS because nothing is going to happen =]

Yes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

In the same vain. Can you prove there is?

Thought not, conspiracies 0, Science 1

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Asgard

reply to post by DJW001

In the same vain. Can you prove there is?

Thought not, conspiracies 0, Science 1

Insane conspiracy theorists have no need for something as tangible and definite as proof, they have belief.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If you are looking for real doom, the Fukushima story remains ongoing. According to unofficial reports the bodies are hitting the floor and are being stacked up like cord wood. We are moving away from the sun's protection from Nibiru. It's magnetic field will be passing directly to earth sometime at the top of the new year.

Then your cup will runneth over with doom. ----------------

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Insane conspiracy theorists have no need for something as tangible and definite as proof, they have belief.
And sometimes less than that.

-saige-

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I hope im still here by 2029 and see ATS go crazy with the arrival of Apophis. Those are going to be interesting threads for sure

top topics

<<   2 >>

join