It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11/2011, What does this date mean to you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Many things are supposed to happen on 11/11/2011 but everyone has their own opinions. Maybe the day could be a day of good luck if you are a believer in luck. Maybe the day could be a day of the beginning of the end of the world or the day may be a global catastrophe. Not just because of the matching 3 number 11s but because of scientist and others finding out good and bad information about this certain day. What do you think will happen on this day? Could it just be another day of the year, could it be the day i put up another thread like this because something bad did happen or could it be a day i put up another thread about this day making fun of the triple eleven. I did a little reseach and found a few things you may like to look at.

paradigmsearch.hubpages.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
lindalubin.blogspot.com...
edit on 7-11-2011 by demonologist842012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure exactly what it means to me. however I always seem to notice when the clock is 11:11 and I am curious to see what does happen. I also know that I will be getting some serious play time on Skyrim! Pretty pumped about that.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
On the 11th, my daughter will be 5 months old. It's also a Friday, so that means I'll have the next 2 days off from work. Other than that, I don't really think anything special will be happening.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

The 7 year anniversary of my first time getting laid

link   
Its when Minecraft is released Officially for me, it marks just over a year since i started playing it.
Other than that it means 11;11;11;11 for me.

Cheers

link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Ah i see. Congratulations on your daughter and your probably right. Nothing will happen. Hopefully nothing will happen but no one really knows simply because the worl has became very unpredictable and evil.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
For me 11/11/2011 marks a day of deep thinking and then having a nice cigr and a few drinks.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Nothing will happen, except a lot of morons will invest money in a #ty game (skyrim)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'll tell you this. I just watched the 11-11-11 film out of shear curiosity and it was really really.... really stupid..
edit on 7-11-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
metaphysical changes........that's about it.

metaphysicalwisdom.com... 11_stargate_

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Nothing will happen, except a lot of morons will invest money in a #ty game (skyrim)

You are just mad no one is going to buy it for you... an it is never an "investment" buying a game unless you count in investing in ones playtime... then..... eye of the beholder.....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

I have never heard of skyrim befor now, what type of game is it and what is it about?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I dont know if anything will happen that day...Except one fact 2 of my good friends are getting married, and if somethin cataclismic or evil gates open or any thing bad..we still goin be havin a gooood time...Thats if we live past 11-09-11.Who knows

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

I have never heard of skyrim befor now, what type of game is it and what is it about?

It is another Oblivion title from Bethesda, personally, they are my favorite production house for RPGs.

Saw 3hrs of game play leaked by a tester...that career is probably over, however... there will be werewolf content and the battle system looks a lot smoother.... going to be fun

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is what it means to me...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
my birthday !!
with the best wishes to all of you

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
absolutely nothing

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
People are going to look at their calenders, see 11/11/11 and think that it must mean something magical, just like they do when they see 11:11. After the day's over and nothing magical happens, they will interpret it that since they saw 11:11 on 11/11/11 that they are the recipients of a special message. Then they will post on ATS asking if anyone else saw 11:11 on 11/11/11 and if anyone else feels as special as they do.

For me. Skyrim.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

So the date is 2011/11/11. 2+0+1+1+ 1+1+ 1+1 = 8, the number of infinity. It will be a day where we all will understand our true great potential in my opinion. The more we learn, the less we know.

thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm no prophet but here is my prediction. We will all wake up on this fateful day, and live life once again (that is if YU55 doesn't blow us up even though it's about time something actually hapened). Then 11/12/11 will come and we all will see some other date in the news feed and once again (I swear I'm not a prophet) you guys will be going crazy about the date.

And also Skyrim will come out
(once again I PROMISE I'm not a prophet)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join