It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Idea Could Expedite Your Ascension To Immediately

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I've laid out my case pretty clear. If you're not seeing what I'm saying by now, its only because you don't want to. If you are interested in the truth, then review the previous replies. If not, I guess we have nothing further to talk about.

I see what you're saying, as dew most others who have also spoken out against your stupidity.

"Stupid is what Stupid does."

Nevertheless, I dew find it interesting that your Acceptance Theory applies to accepting ignorance, so your theory stipulates We are to accept your stupidity, which does werk for you but it doesn't werk for those that seek the truth.

Ribbit

Acceptance alleviates ignorance.

I swear, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard you or anyone say!

Are you taking Stupid Pills or what?

I am absolutely flabbergasted by that idiotic statement!

How does one counter such stupidity?

Ribbit

Apparently, all they are able to do is throw out insults. No solid argument. Just name calling.

Seriously though; back to the topic at hand. You see, acceptance is acceptance of the internal and acceptance of the external. This allows you to silence the conflict between the two. This moment of silence allows you to see reality through a clear lense rather than the muddy lense that you have created for yourself by way of non-acceptance. Therefore, ignorance is alleviated.

Just because I accept reality, doesn't mean I agree with it.
It just means that I am not denying its existence. Thus, I am seeing truth. Please, don't show your ignorance in your reply by disagreeing with me, because what I have said is the complete truth, and everyone, or almost everyone, here knows it except you. This should be an indication that perhaps you aren't as right as you think you are.

I have repeatedly argued your ignoramus statements but you refuse to listen to logic! You are a closed minded fool and until you open your mind, you are going to remain ignorant to the truth!

As far as insults go, you opening your mouth has done more to insult you than I ever could!

You post threads and refuse to listen to ROCK SOLID LOGIC so go ahead and continue your one-sided posts, I can no longer waste my time on a fool like you. I have more important things to dew than to spoon feed an imbecile that either won't listen or is too brain dead to tell the difference between his right foot and left hand!

You don't even know what Reality is to accept it and that makes you a blind fool trying to find the light switch.

It's sad that WE have managed to create such an idiocracy!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I have repeatedly argued your ignoramus statements but you refuse to listen to logic! You are a closed minded fool and until you open your mind, you are going to remain ignorant to the truth!

As far as insults go, you opening your mouth has done more to insult you than I ever could!

You post threads and refuse to listen to ROCK SOLID LOGIC so go ahead and continue your one-sided posts, I can no longer waste my time on a fool like you. I have more important things to dew than to spoon feed an imbecile that either won't listen or is too brain dead to tell the difference between his right foot and left hand!

You don't even know what Reality is to accept it and that makes you a blind fool trying to find the light switch.

Ribbit

Lol. Don't get your panties in a wad frogger. Geez.

You don't really even want to talk about the concept of acceptance, you want to talk about the concept of logic. So tell me, frogger, what is logic got that acceptance doesn't? Or better yet, what's so great about logic, that you want to defend it so vigorously?

You say I have logic issues, but I say you have acceptance issues. Ha! Which one of us here is getting mad? Not the acceptance guy, I'll tell you that. I accept my circumstances. I cope easily. I don't fall victim to negative emotions. I do it all through acceptance. What about you? What is logic doing for you?

Just take it easy man. Don't get your panties in a wad. Accept.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Ribbit

You don't really even want to talk about the concept of acceptance, you want to talk about the concept of logic. So tell me, frogger, what is logic got that acceptance doesn't? Or better yet, what's so great about logic, that you want to defend it so vigorously?

You say I have logic issues, but I say you have acceptance issues. Ha! Which one of us here is getting mad? Not the acceptance guy, I'll tell you that. I accept my circumstances. I cope easily. I don't fall victim to negative emotions. I do it all through acceptance. What about you? What is logic doing for you?

How can we accept your logic toad when you throw out insane comments like there was no Big Bang, and Continental Drift Theory is wrong, as is the theory of General Relativity, when each has been backed up by countless logical scientific observations.

A lot of what you say I completely agree with but statements such as these without any proof make you seem like the one lacking in Rock Solid Logic. And then you accept people to accept your version of the truth.....?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Ribbit

How can we accept your logic toad when you throw out insane comments like there was no Big Bang, and Continental Drift Theory is wrong, as is the theory of General Relativity, when each has been backed up by countless logical scientific observations.

A lot of what you say I completely agree with but statements such as these without any proof make you seem like the one lacking in Rock Solid Logic. And then you accept people to accept your version of the truth.....?

lol. exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join