It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Idea Could Expedite Your Ascension To Immediately

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Simply acceptance. Acceptance is truth. You cannot see the truth if your eyes are veiled with biased expectancies, preconceptions, or predilections. Let all that go and accept reality for what it is. It is what it is.

Simultaneously accept yourself and everything around you as it is. Do not fear what you might see or even more, what others might see in you.

Do that, and your reality will become more real. You will be immersed in a higher quality of life. It will be supernatural.

If you don't feel like you ascended into a higher realm, like heaven, you're doing it wrong. Try again. See paragraph number 2.

edit on 7-11-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

edit on 7-11-2011 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Simply acceptance. Acceptance is truth. You cannot see the truth if your eyes are veiled with biased expectancies, preconceptions, or predilections. Let all that go and accept reality for what it is. It is what it is.

About 10 or 15 years ago, approximately 30 or so people accepted that they should time their suicides in order to catch a ride on a passing comet. Acceptance is not truth.

You next points are most valid: stripping one's self of some preconceptions can help in one's observations.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Acceptance is giving up, to me. I cannot change this, or go to another place, so I will just accept this as truth and live with it? That sounds like a cop out, friend.
I may never find acceptance, not until all other avenues are exhausted. Until then, I shall strive to always have an Open Mind, and a Free Spirit, I was't born to be a follower......

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

giving up yes, but only giving up on your lies and delusions and accepting the truth of your reality.

you do not have to give up on the paths that are in front of you, you simply walk down them without a blindfold on.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
About 10 or 15 years ago, approximately 30 or so people accepted that they should time their suicides in order to catch a ride on a passing comet. Acceptance is not truth.

You next points are most valid: stripping one's self of some preconceptions can help in one's observations.

It's worth accepting that we don't actually know what happened to their consciousness after that.

Namaste.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
It's worth accepting that we don't actually know what happened to their consciousness after that.

Well, not really. We know that their consciousness ended up being functionally identical to everyone else's in history that poisoned themselves to death.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

do you always confuse your assumptions with facts?

you need to accept that you have no idea what you are talking about. and thats ok, no one is forcing you to always be right and to always know everything. so i think its about time you tell whatever voice inside your head that keeps you running on that particular wheel to back off.

just relax.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I like this post...

It reminds me very much of zen, and a particular story found in Zen Flesh Zen Bones

It is titled

"The Moon Cannot be Stolen"

Ryokan, a Zen master, lived the simplest kind of life in a little hut at the foot of a mountain. One evening a theif visited the hut only to discover there was nothing to steal.

Ryokan returned and caught him. "You may have come a long way to visit me," he told the prowler, "and you should not return empty-handed. Please take my clothes as a gift."

The theif was bewildered. He took the clothes and slunk away.

Ryokan sat naked, watching the moon. "Poor fellow," he mused, "I wish I could give him this beautiful moon."

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
you need to accept that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I never claimed I did.

If you dislike my responses, accept it, and move on.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Another demeaning misinterpretation from ATS discrediting an otherwise beneficial thread. Surely not.

And this point is precisely my definition of acceptance. I bet you didn't even try the acceptance thing, did you? Don't knock it until you try it. If you don't feel like you've ascended, you're doing it wrong. Try again.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

you need to accept that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I never claimed I did.

If you dislike my responses, accept it, and move on.

uhh, yeah you did

here:

Acceptance is not truth.

opinion stated as fact.

and here:

We know...

unless you are not part of "we" ?

why should i "move on"? you didnt.

and i do not "dislike" your comments, i disagree with them. there is a difference.
edit on 7-11-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Another demeaning misinterpretation from ATS discrediting an otherwise beneficial thread. Surely not.

It's not demeaning to point out where an otherwise great sentiment could benefit from better definitions. The surest way to insure yourself against such observations is to prevent them.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by smithjustinb

Acceptance is giving up, to me. I cannot change this, or go to another place, so I will just accept this as truth and live with it? That sounds like a cop out, friend.
I may never find acceptance, not until all other avenues are exhausted. Until then, I shall strive to always have an Open Mind, and a Free Spirit, I was't born to be a follower......

Acceptance is only giving up on your ego. Acceptance is accepting yourself for who and what you are and accepting others for who and what they are. That's love. Acceptance is love.

Acceptance is relieving yourself from the veil of predilection so that you allow yourself to see things for what they really are. Acceptance is truth.

Open-mindedness does for acceptance what close-mindedness cannot. A closed mind will never accept truth because the closed mind will have very little room to allow for anything but pre-established beliefs.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

and i do not "dislike" your comments, i disagree with them. there is a difference.

Then you should simply say so instead of invoking an inductive ad hominem.
Oh well.
This is what I've come to expect from ATS members.
Carry on with expediting your ascension.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

giving up yes, but only giving up on your lies and delusions and accepting the truth of your reality.

you do not have to give up on the paths that are in front of you, you simply walk down them without a blindfold on.

And this is precisely the intended message of my thread. And that you will only allow yourself to lift the veil after you can accept what is already there.

We create our veils because we don't want to accept something either within ourselves or externally. We wind up subconsciously operating under a veil.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The point of this thread is to emphasize that the ego-structured veil of illusion which we constantly, subconsciously subject ourselves to is mainly the product of renouncing our reality. Therefore, by accepting reality as it is, we allow ourselves to observe it as it is. Therefore truth can only be had by way of acceptance. And at the moment of internal and external acceptance, the truth is revealed to us.

And the truth appears divine.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

and none of us believed they would reach heaven. now were left behind claiming they didnt, but who is to say what they experienced as they "died?"

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumbleHelper

and none of us believed they would reach heaven. now were left behind claiming they didnt, but who is to say what they experienced as they "died?"

If only they had read this thread, they would have known that their paradise was in front of them the whole time, they just weren't looking at it. Had they been aware of the divine nature of physical existence, they probably would have taken no action to leave it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There is a divine quality to life that few humans ever see. This thread has laid out a way that it can be witnessed right meow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join